Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? (372 Views)

GODWIN EMEFIELE: A Brilliant Banker That Was Used And Messed Up.(photo) / Where Is Godwin Obaseki? / Is Godwin Emefiele An APC Member? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by Ttalk: 7:38am On Mar 10, 2023
What exactly is happening in this country? How can you have money and could not access your money in the name of a naira redesigning policy?

For every 1000 naira you have in your account, the value is worth 600 naira since you have to buy your 1000 naira with 400 naira.

Banks are not releasing new notes, those that visit banks would waste 6 hours to withdraw 2000 in 50naira denomination.

From the north to the south, from the hinterland to the urban city, the pain, agony, and frustration in the eyes of Nigerians are frightening. People seem to have resolved in their minds that nothing good can come out of Nigeria.

The annoying thing about the money redesign is the inability of CBN to come up with genuine benefits for the policy.
Kidnapping is still going on, corruption and vote buying have not abated, the value of the currency has not appreciated, the cost of goods has not reduced and the lives of the average Nigerian have not improved, the only thing Nigerians have seen as a result of this thoughtless policy is increased pain, agony and hopelessness.

I have campaigned vigorously for Tinubu to become the President but will be the one to lead a strong campaign against him if he failed to prosecute Emefiele and his financial terrorist collaborators who have turned a sad country into a grieving one.

4 Likes

Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by helinues: 7:40am On Mar 10, 2023
Capital NO

1 Like

Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by worldTina(f): 7:43am On Mar 10, 2023
Urchins still have time to post nonsense boldly
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by Ttalk: 7:49am On Mar 10, 2023
helinues:
Capital NO

Then tell me reason why Emefiele continue to make Nigerian suffer

1 Like

Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by Ttalk: 7:49am On Mar 10, 2023
helinues:
Capital NO

Then tell me reason why Emefiele continues to make Nigerian suffer
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by judatech: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2023
This can only happen when a country is leaderless ✍️

1 Like

Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by FarahAideed: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2023
He must be charged for financial terrorism and economic Sabotage

1 Like

Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by Faiththatworks(m): 8:07am On Mar 10, 2023
Hi
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by siofra(f): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2023
helinues:
Capital NO

This your stupidity sha.

E no get part two undecided
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by helinues: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2023
siofra:

This your stupidity sha.

E no get part two undecided

Something wey no lost wey you dey find, you go eventually receive am
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by siofra(f): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2023
helinues:

Something wey no lost wey you dey find, you go eventually receive am

I just want you to know that you're a wicked person undecided
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by helinues: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2023
siofra:

I just want you to know that you're a wicked person undecided

But my wickedness can't match up with your pa's own now which you knew.
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by blackmantis: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2023
To enter the banking hall is a struggle.....even when you succeed you find out that there little is no cash. The pos operators have disappeared and the few that have small cash would charge you outrageous sums. Bank apps are frustratingly slow and if they open at all you would keep praying that you are not debited while the other person is not credited.

How can we be buying naira with Naira in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by Derrickfoster1: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2023
helinues:

But my wickedness can't match up with your pa's own now which you knew.

Shatap and stop talking like a 🐷 in the palour
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2023
FarahAideed:
He must be charged for financial terrorism and economic Sabotage
The man really mess up the economy

2 Likes

Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by ganisucks(f): 9:00am On Mar 10, 2023
Ttalk:
What exactly is happening in this country? How can you have money and could not access your money in the name of a naira redesigning policy?

For every 1000 naira you have in your account, the value is worth 600 naira since you have to buy your 1000 naira with 400 naira.

Banks are not releasing new notes, those that visit banks would waste 6 hours to withdraw 2000 in 50naira denomination.

From the north to the south, from the hinterland to the urban city, the pain, agony, and frustration in the eyes of Nigerians are frightening. People seem to have resolved in their minds that nothing good can come out of Nigeria.

The annoying thing about the money redesign is the inability of CBN to come up with genuine benefits for the policy.
Kidnapping is still going on, corruption and vote buying have not abated, the value of the currency has not appreciated, the cost of goods has not reduced and the lives of the average Nigerian have not improved, the only thing Nigerians have seen as a result of this thoughtless policy is increased pain, agony and hopelessness.

I have campaigned vigorously for Tinubu to become the President but will be the one to lead a strong campaign against him if he failed to prosecute Emefiele and his financial terrorist collaborators who have turned a sad country into a grieving one.

Maybe we are in a recession, and like Lebanon did, the CBN is trying to limit the cash flows.
But I thought some banks have began dispensing old N500 and N1000. Why don't you go and withdraw from them? But, before you do that, I must give you this advice: if you decide to withdraw from these APC banks, just make sure you buy your milk, margarine, bread, eggs, Bournvita and foodstuffs at the bank. Because, nobody in this country will take that expired money from you.
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Yes!
With orders from the “Oga At The Top”! cheesy
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Even after the judgment of The Supreme Court, the policy still persists. The CBN is surely run by lunatics.
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by Buhari4sale: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2023
Yes! Emiefele is the madman of the decade
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by Ttalk: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2023
blackmantis:
To enter the banking hall is a struggle.....even when you succeed you find out that there little is no cash. The pos operators have disappeared and the few that have small cash would charge you outrageous sums. Bank apps are frustratingly slow and if they open at all you would keep praying that you are not debited while the other person is not credited.

How can we be buying naira with Naira in Nigeria.

Yet the government have turned a blind eye to the suffering of the people
Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by Ttalk: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2023
ganisucks:

Maybe we are in a recession, and like Lebanon did, the CBN is trying to limit the cash flows.
But I thought some banks have began dispensing old N500 and N1000. Why don't you go and withdraw from them? But, before you do that, I must give you this advice: if you decide to withdraw from these APC banks, just make sure you buy your milk, margarine, bread, eggs, Bournvita and foodstuffs at the bank. Because, nobody in this country will take that expired money from you.

You are sick, blind and foolish. Must you link everything to party politics just because you want to be heard?

Can't you see the implication of this senseless policy that it will wipe away small business and eventually lead to increased crime rate.

If you have living grandparents in the village, how do you feel seeing them going through this hardship when you an able body is battling same fate?

Abeg, just pack commit for my from make I no use Amadiora swear for you

2 Likes

Re: Is Godwin Emefiele A Finacial Terriorist? by Ttalk: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Volksfuhrer:
Even after the judgment of The Supreme Court, the policy still persists. The CBN is surely run by lunatics.

National Assembly should surmount Emefiele and ask him salient question of this economic sabotage

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's 100days In Office Vs Tinubu 100days In Hell. / Real Reason Why INEC Postponed The Governorship Election / Prophet Adebayo Latest Revelations: A Well Known Thug Or Tout Including A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.