Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (359176 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by abdulrafiuimam(f): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Please am finding it difficult to upload my passport and documents its showing error
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by kingBlaq: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
simplykeh99:

Congrats

Detailed procedures please
After clicking career, apply now and sign up you would get a verification mail
Open and set new password and proceed to apply, the form page will pop up
I applied for superintendent and i left the jamb number i no fill am,
As for the pictures over 100kb should tick the first box on the left, i also used private (the box on the right)
Uploading pictures might show error but keep trying and ticking and removing the tick on the boxes
After filling up to submit is another job so just have patience and keep clicking it once in 2minutes untill u see submitted

Just understand say na lots of refreshing and trying again on the site and uploading of documents and submitting
The whole process took me 1hr and say 15mins constant retrying
I used chrome

Goodluck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by simplykeh99: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Ataeyenibiono: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2023

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Buszhayorh: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
YUNGLURD:
Hmm NDLEA!

I applied in 2019 before COVID era. Fortunately, I was among the shortlisted candidates sometime around December or so, went for the CBT powered by emplug at Onipanu along Ikorodu road. Mehn! The unemployment rate in this country is alarming. The crowd that day was massive to the extent they scheduled candidates in different sessions (Morning 8am, Morning 10am and afternoon session by 1pm and 4pm or thereabout). The test were this regular aptitude test questions comprised Maths, English, Current affairs and so on. To the best of my knowledge, I went there fully prepared and did well to some reasonable extent. On the long run, we didn't hear anything from them ever since. In the subsequent year, the pandemic worsen the situation and everything just died down.

I hope to apply again but the site isn't coming up... Who has finished with the registration process?

Well, you didn't lie, since 2019...sussessful candidates were only messaged around may 2021 for Screening exercise and they resumed camp fully @ July!...most people that were contacted didn't have connect but secured the job. Just register this time around and pray for GRACE.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Ogunleti01: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Soneh:

There is no crime in trial.. I think he should go ahead and try his luck since it would cost him nothing.
During their last recruitment, I was still serving and I can remember being able to apply. I wasn't just lucky enough to be shortlisted.
Toor!
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Anieheart: 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
please i have been trying to apply by clicking on the APPLY NOW option, but it keeps taking me to the LOGIN option with no option of REGISTERING what do i do please. someone who registered successfully should give me a detailed step.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by kingBlaq: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
Anieheart:
please i have been trying to apply by clicking on the APPLY NOW option, but it keeps taking me to the LOGIN option with no option of REGISTERING what do i do please. someone who registered successfully should give me a detailed step.
Look down you would see sign up
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Ataeyenibiono: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
You still haven't mentioned which browser you're getting access because I keep getting 502 gateway error or index something
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:49am On Mar 14, 2023
You guys can go online now.. I just gained access to the website....
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Coolmagy: 2:33am On Mar 14, 2023
Guys pls what is the maximum size for file upload because am trying to upload my documents and passport and it's telling me SIZE EXCEEDS LIMIT
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Coolmagy: 3:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Guys YOU HIT THE RATE LIMIT BECAUSE OF TOO MANY REQUEST is another error message am getting on the platform when trying to SAVE AND CONTINUE
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Wuminity(f): 3:45am On Mar 14, 2023
Coolmagy:
Guys YOU HIT THE RATE LIMIT BECAUSE OF TOO MANY REQUEST is another error message am getting on the platform when trying to SAVE AND CONTINUE

Continue clicking within 2minutes intervals
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Vasgas: 4:13am On Mar 14, 2023
SlayMamaTee:
Somebody help with dis " u hit the rate limit" I am getting after filling everything

It is network
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Vasgas: 4:25am On Mar 14, 2023
Finally submitted.

You just have to exercise patience, keep pressing submit button continuously. It will later pop up submitted
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by SeedofAbraham: 4:56am On Mar 14, 2023
Vasgas:
Finally submitted.

You just have to exercise patience, keep pressing submit button continuously. It will later pop up submitted
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by XieXie: 5:38am On Mar 14, 2023
x
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Alamkir: 6:30am On Mar 14, 2023
Use thunder vpn...... And all those errors will stop. U will sail smoothly

Ataeyenibiono:
You still haven't mentioned which browser you're getting access because I keep getting 502 gateway error or index something

Ataeyenibiono:
It is showing index of /. How are you opening it and going on with the process? Any other person that can go on should tell us how she or he did it.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Andychinedu: 6:32am On Mar 14, 2023
omo ehn... this you hit too many bla bla is getting on my nerve ooo angry angry angry
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Andychinedu: 6:50am On Mar 14, 2023
ah!!!!!!! SUBMITTED grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Crazeworld(m): 6:57am On Mar 14, 2023
Andychinedu:
ah!!!!!!! SUBMITTED grin grin grin grin grin grin
How you take bypass that hit message error?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by BrutusOj(m): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2023
SeedofAbraham:

Nigerians just find it hard to believe one another... after she sent you necessary screenshot, what else do you want before you can believe?
From what I can observe in the screenshot, I can deduce that it isn't a false story.
Lol..bros, no be my fault na, we don see shege from some unscrupulous elements on nairaland. To that guy I doubted, I believe you now. Kindly tell me the network you are using for browsing, I want to change network and your device too grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by arowz56(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2023
Please what do they mean by NDLEA APPLICATION COURSE, YEAR AND SHORT CODE?

kingBlaq:

After clicking career, apply now and sign up you would get a verification mail
Open and set new password and proceed to apply, the form page will pop up
I applied for superintendent and i left the jamb number i no fill am,
As for the pictures over 100kb should tick the first box on the left, i also used private (the box on the right)
Uploading pictures might show error but keep trying and ticking and removing the tick on the boxes
After filling up to submit is another job so just have patience and keep clicking it once in 2minutes untill u see submitted

Just understand say na lots of refreshing and trying again on the site and uploading of documents and submitting
The whole process took me 1hr and say 15mins constant retrying
I used chrome

Goodluck
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mustapha3097(m): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2023
The whole thing is dam# flawed. I no fit skip anything wey no concern me sef grin

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by PrinceFola(m): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2023
mustapha3097:
The whole thing is dam# flawed. I no fit skip anything wey no concern me sef grin
Baba, na this stage i dey too oh, states of origin no gree show and person no fit continue....
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mustapha3097(m): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2023
How una take bye-pass this screen abeg

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Crazeworld(m): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2023
mustapha3097:
How una take bye-pass this screen abeg
select State of Origin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.