Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (358212 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Mikky826(m): 7:59pm On May 10, 2023
"Once you start the exam, you must finish, you will not be allowed to retake the test, so make sure your internet is good."

This was one of the things said about the test.
Going by this, my interpretation is,,, if your test was successfully submitted whether automatically or manually, there's no way you could retake the test like some of us have multiple times.

Like I said earlier, this is CBT, it has been programmed to collect your response and once that is done, they'll be no chance for you to retake any test. (I believe you know what I mean by now)

But then it's a 50-50 chance.
You have the decision to make whether to retake the test cos it isn't showing exam taken or not.
There's two ways to this yet again.
1. If you choose to retake, you might actually be risking being disqualified, that's if it'll even happen and then you'll start regretting or you at the end of the day see that you've made the best decision.

2. If you decide not to retake cos you see success in your tab there, you might end up be on the loosing end, cos you'd probably not have successfully submitted like you thought (cos for every CBT, there must be an acknowledgement page showing that you're successful in sending your response), then you'll only wish you'd retake as much time as possible..

Some have retaken this test multiple times and some were successful while the others still trying. It's all risk.

I for one don't believe that anyone will be disqualified for maybe attempting several times, cos if your response has been taken, you cannot in anyway rewrite.

Note: you can't write a CBT test more than once if the first was successful. You can only do registration twice online.

Also note that these NDLEA guys are watching and they know what's happening, but yet they haven't said anything.

The server on the other hand might be controlled by them just to reduce the number of successful candidates. They'll be a time frame when it'll be freed for few lucky ones to finish their test, then closed again (remember your ordeal during registration).

Just keep trying, and we might be lucky.
Don't let anyone discourage, do what you feel is right.

After all the NDLEA guys are responsible for all this higihaga.

They should have just made the exam super tough and and easy access to the site....

All the best.

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by 4getluv: 8:02pm On May 10, 2023
Adewale1603:
use this https://cbtservices.online/

This one is not even opening on my browser.. I'm using the link from the message on my mail
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Kenth3433(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2023
Mikky826:
"Once you start the exam, you must finish, you will not be allowed to retake the test, so make sure your internet is good."

This was one of the things said about the test.
Going by this, my interpretation is,,, if your test was successfully submitted whether automatically or manually, there's no way you could retake the test like some of us have multiple times.

Like I said earlier, this is CBT, it has been programmed to collect your response and once that is done, they'll be no chance for you to retake any test. (I believe you know what I mean by now)

But then it's a 50-50 chance.
You have the decision to make whether to retake the test cos it isn't showing exam taken or not.
There's two ways to this yet again.
1. If you choose to retake, you might actually be risking being disqualified, that's if it'll even happen and then you'll start regretting or you at the end of the day see that you've made the best decision.

2. If you decide not to retake cos you see success in your tab there, you might end up be on the loosing end, cos you'd probably not have successfully submitted like you thought (cos for every CBT, there must be an acknowledgement page showing that you're successful in sending your response), then you'll only wish you'd retake as much time as possible..

Some have retaken this test multiple times and some were successful while the others still trying. It's all risk.

I for one don't believe that anyone will be disqualified for maybe attempting several times, cos if your response has been taken, you cannot in anyway rewrite.

Note: you can't write a CBT test more than once if the first was successful. You can only do registration twice online.

Also note that these NDLEA guys are watching and they know what's happening, but yet they haven't said anything.

The server on the other hand might be controlled by them just to reduce the number of successful candidates. They'll be a time frame when it'll be freed for few lucky ones to finish their test, then closed again (remember your ordeal during registration).

Just keep trying, and we might be lucky.
Don't let anyone discourage, do what you feel is right.

After all the NDLEA guys are responsible for all this higihaga.

They should have just made the exam super tough and and easy access to the site....

All the best.

just like you said everything na risk
whether you take the test or not youre still risking it

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adewale1603(m): 8:07pm On May 10, 2023
4getluv:

This one is not even opening on my browser.. I'm using the link from the message on my mail
this is the link going, but it's slow to open, you need to be patient with it, use chrome browser on your phone. once it opens and you login to start the exam, it goes on smoothly until you submit and pops up success message. The other one cbtservice.online is the one saying dashboard not enabled check back later since morning.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by cmoneke: 8:08pm On May 10, 2023
Exyblog:

NDLEA-CONPASS 08-2023-12345678910
The space btw d CONPASS n d 08 is important
i have tried it so many times still invalid not going
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mycheery(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2023
Betnomore:
Did anybody writing today get the EXAM TAKEN message using the old website?

Yes, I got it.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adetadey: 8:24pm On May 10, 2023
Adewale1603:
this is the link going, but it's slow to open, you need to be patient with it, use chrome browser on your phone. once it opens and you login to start the exam, it goes on smoothly until you submit and pops up success message. The other one cbtservice.online is the one saying dashboard not enabled check back later since morning.
Please help drop the link that is going. Thnjs

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by longjosh: 8:34pm On May 10, 2023
I have only one advice for you, do not take the exam multiple times if you've submitted and success was shown on the address.
It is already registered on the backend. The frontend is just a client side validation, the backend has validated it with the success message. Repeating the test is multiple entry and you might be disqualified. NDLEA is seeing what is happening and they might even give extra day for those that have one issue or the other. That's better than you breaking the rule. Let us calm down.

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Auwalboy(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2023
How many Minutes will it take to redirect me to My Dashboard. I finished the test and it stop from here

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Commandoabdul(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2023
I am just tired. What a life!
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by longjosh: 8:36pm On May 10, 2023
Auwalboy:
How many Minutes will it take to redirect me to My Dashboard. I finished the test and it stop from here
Close it and try login again. It should show exam taken.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by harbahbio: 8:37pm On May 10, 2023
Issokay

Emmadox90:
FACING PROBLEM LOGGING IN??

When your are bit able to login you need the SSD portal code this code has been provide this afternoon but only those who have connections to the head quarters are using it to login and take there test we found out that there is a third party commission who are selling this code note you must not buy any code from any one to login because it might not work on your system any of my member's who buy code from outside this group will not qualify

DM@08139717643

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by MhizElla: 8:38pm On May 10, 2023
Please, help! I have not been able to login and take my test and it is to end by 11:59pm.

What do I do?
I have been trying since morning

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by MhizElla: 8:39pm On May 10, 2023
Please, help! I have not been able to login and take my test and it is to end by 11:59pm.

What do I do?
I have been trying since morning.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Preshhy: 8:41pm On May 10, 2023
MhizElla:

What do I do?
I have been trying since morning

The deadline was moved to 6am tomorrow morning....you still have time

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Edipet(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2023
Is it successful?

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Legendre2(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2023
Edipet:
Is it successful?

Whoa how did you login?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by MhizElla: 8:46pm On May 10, 2023
Can we use phone to access the site?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by cyprianovic(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2023
Ndlea no send your papa o... 😂

So I'll advise you keep trying till you see 'exam taken' on your dashboard.

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Edipet(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2023
Legendre2:

Whoa how did you login?
my first click.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adewale1603(m): 8:49pm On May 10, 2023
Adetadey:

Please help drop the link that is going. Thnjs
use this https://cbtservices.online/

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by jessylaurel(f): 8:59pm On May 10, 2023
cyprianovic:
Ndlea no send your papa o... 😂

So I'll advise you keep trying till you see 'exam taken' on your dashboard.

Did you write yours today? I have been trying since morning embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Eedrisir: 9:06pm On May 10, 2023
Ogunleti01:
Who told u thisgrin Actually on the day of our interview the camp commandant only asked me three questions and the immediate response i gave that day really convinced him that this one came prepared. 1. what is your name 2.You are from which state? 3. Tell me the name of the Senator representing your Federal Constituency. that was all and i was left off the hook grin
Good evening sir i just want to pick your brain on how the screening exercise is been conducted,would one be medically examined,say B.P,HIV,Eye test or would the medical report been brought would suffice for that.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by leveljames(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2023
Jerana15:

I did with the new website.
pls send me d new website mine is today n I still haven't written
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by DrLivzy(m): 9:26pm On May 10, 2023
I dnt knw what is happening to my browser. The test page will open showing number q question. It will still bounce back to the previous page. Who else is having this issue and how cn one handle dis
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by cyprianovic(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2023
jessylaurel:

Did you write yours today? I have been trying since morning embarassed embarassed embarassed

Yes I did.. Just few minutes ago...
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by absani2018: 9:34pm On May 10, 2023
http://cbtservices.online is working especially on Firefox but it is slow
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Ctony1: 9:36pm On May 10, 2023
Just finished the test now. It showed this page. While waiting for the next action because I didn't click the OK bottom. It brought out time out page.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Harkinholar18: 9:37pm On May 10, 2023
working on Microsoft edge as well
absani2018:
http://cbtservices.online is working especially on Firefox but it is slow

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by cmoneke: 9:43pm On May 10, 2023
Darlingme:
Have you been able to write yet?
Write it like this

NDLEA-CONPASS 08-2023-469857.......

It will work
Please chat me up on WhatsApp I need help on this
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Cation(m): 9:46pm On May 10, 2023
I got this too but the next page was a timeout page. I login again now and I can see start exam, again.
Ctony1:
Just finished the test now. It showed this page. While waiting for the next action because I didn't click the OK bottom. It brought out time out page.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.