Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (357475 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by OscarJaden(m): 4:31am On Mar 18, 2023
Kheney89:
Omoh! I have not seen an online recruitment process as useless as this one. Why did they make this thing so difficulty for people to apply. I have completed this first one, now to submit it's showing me this nonsense after all the struggle from the beginning.
please which browser are you using cus I'm using chrome and it keeps showing me Invalid credentials since the day i created my profile
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by NiceTheDev: 4:43am On Mar 18, 2023
ogwuche4u:
Please i just completed mine and it is showing application pending. I was expecting a data page as Immigration did. Is yours the same? Thanks

Its because you didn't tick the declaration box, login back to the application, tick the declaration box and submit. Happened to me too bfr i discovered i didn't tick the declaration box, immediately i did and clicked in save and continue, it submitted successfully
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Antivirus92(m): 4:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Adewale1603:
hope no implications for not uploading the SSCE certificate. i think if it were important and i forgot to upload it, the system server will not allow me to proceed next and click on the declaration box and submit, it will bring a pop up message and tell me to fill or upload the necessary documents before i can submit, like it did in the case of state of origin, birth certificate and nysc certificate, cos those ones are more important.
I hope so too,
moreover, during screening, if at all we scale through, we will have to present those things physically again..
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by arowz56(m): 5:40am On Mar 18, 2023
Yes I did. After pressing save and continue, it takes you back to like the home page still showing you "continue application" click on that and it brings you to your filled page for editing and all. Scroll down and submit application then it takes you to a page that displays all the infos you inputted and at the right hand corner you see print and save pdf.

ogwuche4u:

Did you get your printout page immediately? Mine is showing pending after uploading all documents and submitting.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by NDSMELODY(m): 6:11am On Mar 18, 2023
Wuminity:

Hello,

Did you save pdf before you print, or you clicked on print and it saved all.

I have been trying to save pdf now but it's just bringing some sort of programming language for me.
you would see two options at the top Right of the page, click on print, the pages will be downloaded and stored automatically in your pdf.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by NDSMELODY(m): 6:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Kheney89:
Omoh! I have not seen an online recruitment process as useless as this one. Why did they make this thing so difficulty for people to apply. I have completed this first one, now to submit it's showing me this nonsense after all the struggle from the beginning.
that's because you click save and continue twice, now click discard and start the whole application again, when you are done just click save and continue once then wait patiently for the response, do not click twice
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by emmanosyclo(m): 6:50am On Mar 18, 2023
Please I want to know.
Can two different person's use the same guarantor?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Kheney89: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2023
OscarJaden:
please which browser are you using cus I'm using chrome and it keeps showing me Invalid credentials since the day i created my profile

I use chrome.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Kheney89: 6:58am On Mar 18, 2023
NDSMELODY:
that's because you click save and continue twice, now click discard and start the whole application again, when you are done just click save and continue once then wait patiently for the response, do not click twice
So if it shows that response again i should just leave it abi? Thanks! Let me try again...
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by midohatt: 7:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Pls is there a specific size for uploading of file on d NDLEA portal cause I have been trying to upload but it's saying error html...
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by OscarJaden(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Kheney89:

I use chrome.
thanks
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by ojorich(m): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2023
But some local governments are not enlisted there
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Radeoti: 8:05am On Mar 18, 2023
please is there any special thing to be done? I can't even sign up... it keeps showing verifying even when i leave it for a long time.. same result

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mycheery(m): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2023
ojorich:
But some local governments are not enlisted there

[b][/b] Click any local government that's adjacent to your local government, and you're good to go.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mustapha3097(m): 8:56am On Mar 18, 2023
ogwuche4u:

Is yours showing this?
Yeah
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mycheery(m): 8:58am On Mar 18, 2023
Radeoti:
please is there any special thing to be done? I can't even sign up... it keeps showing verifying even when i leave it for a long time.. same result

[b][/b]Make sure your internet is super ok. If you're using a mobile phone for the registration, just clear your cache, and start again. I also had the same experience, while doing my own registration two days ago.

Good luck!
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by BucketMan: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2023
midohatt:
Pls is there a specific size for uploading of file on d NDLEA portal cause I have been trying to upload but it's saying error html...
The maximum file size is 100kb
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Radeoti: 9:02am On Mar 18, 2023
After upload an item and the red X mark shows will it indicate successful? or you just need to exit and go ahead
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mycheery(m): 9:05am On Mar 18, 2023
midohatt:

Download picture compressor app on Google store, and use it to compress your passport, and the other documents. Make the size on the app 250kb, and everything will go smoothly.

Good luck!
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mycheery(m): 9:07am On Mar 18, 2023
BucketMan:
The maximum file size is 100kb

[b][/b] Nope, 100kb isn't the maximum. Because I used 250kb, while doing my own registration two days ago, and everything went smoothly.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mycheery(m): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2023
Radeoti:
After upload an item and the red X mark shows will it indicate successful? or you just need to exit and go ahead

[b][/b]It means obstacle. You need to refresh the page, and initiate the process again.

Good luck!
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Teccowills(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2023
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by BucketMan: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2023
mycheery:

[b][/b] Nope, 100kb isn't the maximum. Because I used 250kb, while doing my own registration two days ago, and everything went smoothly.
it varies according to the device.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adewale1603(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2023
mycheery:

even 450kb is uploading

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by SeedofAbraham: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2023
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by FrankyJay55: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2023
Good morning everyone.

Please help oo
I have been able to complete the registration, the only issue I am having is printing the forms, I have tried all night, no headway.
I can't save it as a pdf, I also clicked print, it's still not clicking at all. I am stalked here.
Please help 🙏🏿
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Wuminity(f): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2023
NDSMELODY:
you would see two options at the top Right of the page, click on print, the pages will be downloaded and stored automatically in your pdf.

Davoneskay:

I used Opera 'save as pdf' option to download mine. I also used Opera for registration.

Adewale1603:
you will click on print, not the Get PDF, if you click on get PDF, it show that coding language. click on print, since you have no printer connected, on your system, change the settings to save as PDF and portrait layout in A4 format, and click save.

Thank you all..... I'm greatful.

I submitted successfully and saved my pdf.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Manuel69: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
iPrinz20:

Had same issue with my Gmail. Had to start the whole process again with my Yahoo mail and it became a smooth ride.

Tried my Yahoo mail account and still exactly same problem. I'm honestly tired of this whole thing
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by ogwuche4u(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thank you all for your help with the application. I did as told and I got my data page. I am grateful. I wish us all the very best.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by ogwuche4u(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Radeoti:

Go to your mail box. You will see a link to progress further.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by MsBella: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Done.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by kween23: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
I can't download the application after submission,I didn't even see the data page,it's showing uncaught server exception.....Is anyone else experiencing

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.