Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (357931 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Huseein12: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
Brezzybone:
Hi guys how long does it take a completed form to move from pending to submitted, or what could be the reason why its pending?

Just click on d application status and change it from pending to submit.

The reason is bcuz you haven't changed it

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by MrSuama(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
arowz56:
Keep trying it.. It's the site glitches. The 79kb is ok

THANKS
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Huseein12: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
AliEsq:

I can see print application now to print my application and guarantor form but I’m waiting for nepa to bring light so I can proceed on my laptop currently on phone.

You can still safe as pdf then print from ur phone
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Huseein12: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:

yes was able to reset passowrd but have not been able to login,it says verifying .
Reset ur password by confirming it via email
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Aremson14(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
getting internal server error/nginx error

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by AliEsq(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
Huseein12:

You can still safe as pdf then print from ur phone
Yes I have done that

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by officialchikzy0(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
AliEsq:

I can see print application now to print my application and guarantor form but I’m waiting for nepa to bring light so I can proceed on my laptop currently on phone.
print and save in your phone no slack because you can trust site
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by joxxy01(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Please how can I upload photos.. Its not working
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by AliEsq(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
officialchikzy0:
print and save in your phone no slack because you can trust site
I have saved in my phone and can view on acrobat will print later or is a must to print directly from the application page.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Andychinedu: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
I am telling you that in the Service, MSC and Lawyers are all placed in Level 9…
No be argument just do what you feel it’s cool!
mouyiwa:
Senior man, having a masters doesn't make you a professional na, so how is it equivalent? The job is not even an academic job.😂

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by officialchikzy0(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
AliEsq:

I have saved in my phone and can view on acrobat will print later or is a must to print directly from the application page.
not really
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Curdlebug(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
SKYPRINCE678:

Hope it's affordable too

Are you the one that called?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by MrSuama(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
Aremson14:
getting internal server error/nginx error

Keep reloading.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by phatdough(m): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
AliEsq:
Finally done after resetting password and changing application from pending to submitted hmm just 2days to go.

How did you change it from pending to submitted?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Teccowills(m): 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by phatdough(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
Teccowills:
I’ve been able to register for my Cousin. The site is much better today. Just keep reloading after every error. Also during upload, keep trying. For each upload I tried twice. Best wishes people.

Mine is still show pending and even after submitting over a dozen times its still showing me 'continue application'... Did you encounter anything like that? And how did you overcome it?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by AliEsq(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
phatdough:

How did you change it from pending to submitted?
Just click on pending you will see submitted click submitted and click continue application it will take you to print
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by officialchikzy0(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
Please if I may ask how much do they pay conpass 8 in ndlea so I would what I'm going for
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
officialchikzy0:
Please if I may ask how much do they pay conpass 8 in ndlea so I would what I'm going for
They are under Conpass ,which is 120k for entry ,but 40% increase on salary have been approved for conpass ,which payment should start from this month end,so it should now be 168k for entry ..... Although their are rumours that NDLEA is seeking 100% increase .....but by this month end we will know for sure their new salary ...but for now,it is 120k.... Same with civil defence,immigration,prisons and fire service

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by jane00700: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Please how do I get to the Ndlea confirmation slip page"? I got to the" has been submitted and being processed page". Please what's the next step
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Oksoluk10: 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
same with me oooo,i mean for you,i have concluded mine about two weeks ago,printed my slip and guarantor form, thank God,because i cannot login,i have been trying to register for my younger sister,i have been able to get to the last page,it has been saying pending for days,since yesterday,i cannot login her info,even my own too

I've been able to login now after changing the password.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Oksoluk10:

I've registered like a week now but I can't print. And now I can't even login to my page again. Do I need to re-register or what?

Pls any info or assistance will be appropriated.
do not register again,it will lead to disqualification ,just go to forget password and put your email and re-set password ,you will be sent a link to your email,click on it to reset your password,it will open up a passage to create new password,create a new password ,when you have done that ,login again with the new password ,it will have acess to your page
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
jane00700:
Please how do I get to the Ndlea confirmation slip page"? I got to the" has been submitted and being processed page". Please what's the next step
once it has submitted ,just click on print,it will show you your slip,you might not be able to print ,if it is a laptop,just press control P" like you want to print ,then save it as pdf,it will be downloaded on your computer,you can then attach it to your email and print from any cafe
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by officialchikzy0(m): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
They are under Conpass ,which is 120k for entry ,but 40% increase on salary have been approved for conpass ,which payment should start from this month end,so it should now be 168k for entry ..... Although their are rumours that NDLEA is seeking 100% increase .....but by this month end we will know for sure their new salary ...but for now,it is 120k.... Same with civil defence,immigration,prisons and fire service
thanks

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by phatdough(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
I can't seem to know where to click... The pending I see here is not clicking and I've used all the browsers in this world... Someone should pls put me thru or help me. Please cry

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by officialchikzy0(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
phatdough:
I can't seem to know where to click... The pending I see here is not clicking and I've used all the browsers in this world... Someone should pls put me thru or help me. Please cry
network
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Julius223pounds(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
Please is urgent. How do I start the application, is it with a
sign in or a sign up bottom?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by jane00700: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
once it has submitted ,just click on print,it will show you your slip,you might not be able to print ,if it is a laptop,just press control P" like you want to print ,then save it as pdf,it will be downloaded on your computer,you can then attach it to your email and print from any cafe

Thanks for the quick response. But since I'm using phone can continue like you asked me to and get the Same results
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Tymix54(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
what’s the solution to this please?

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by jane00700: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:

Thank you sir/ma. I've gotten there. We await their response.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by naeo: 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
deewhy13:
Just few days remaining for the registration to come to an end... The site is a little bit stable and fair now unlike days ago that it was very worst. Nevertheless, people are still encountering one problem or the other such as;
Signing up
failed documents uploading
Passport uploading glitch
Unable to make final submission
Unable to download the application and guarantor form.

Anyone having difficulty in any of the above mentioned can contact me through WhatsApp (08034124224)
I also do full registration for candidates all at a token of fee.

Pls search for Deewhy13 on nairaland to see and verified my previous activities, always at ur service and thanks to those that av contact me so far. Appreciate

Tested and trusted.

Mine was done this evening.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
jane00700:

Thank you sir/ma. I've gotten there. We await their response.
they are suppose to send it immediately to your email ,if they did not clear your browser history and do it again

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.