Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (359062 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Ovii123(m): 11:09pm On May 08, 2023
ucsquare:

Phone or Laptop not the type of phone you used..

Na so some people dey fail
Lol, you are funny shall

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Kelklein(m): 11:19pm On May 08, 2023
would there be penalty for taking the two tests.. General and Law

Even though the Instruction clearly states the ones to takeangry angry

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by hammariise(m): 11:24pm On May 08, 2023
Toluowo:
Anyone getting the message "Welcoms, Your dashboard will be enabled soon. Check back later"?
Cos the test is not coming up.
Same problem

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by qanda: 11:24pm On May 08, 2023
Study with FREE NDLEA Job test Past questions and answers, study pack available at the job test section (Government category) of Q and A App.

Material Description
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment Aptitude test Questions and Answers.
No of Pages: 235

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by brahmaniee: 11:27pm On May 08, 2023
hammariise:

Same problem

Check your application details, you could have omitted something why u get the error message.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Mikky826(m): 11:31pm On May 08, 2023
Those of you that are yet to write the test should be careful as to think the test is simple, cos it's logically not as simple as you think.

Ok.

I followed through and tried answering the questions sent by those who have already written today, infact when reading and answering the questions, I was so confident, thinking if I had written today based on the questions, then I'll definitely get a 100 cos they seem to be very easy.

But then I was wrong.
I decided to confirm the answers by browsing and found out that I actually got some of the answers wrong.

I found out that the options may seem to be very correct based on ones understating, but it's actually wrong. That's where the trick is.

When something seems to be too easy, then you have to be extremely careful, cos you might think you're right but you're wrong.

Let's all be guided, read the instructions carefully, cos most have disqualified themselves already by not reading institutions well. For instance, them putting both the General assesment and law assessment before you is a trap which many have fall for, cos normally, by just putting your application ID, it's supposed to just take you straight to your own section and not asking you to pick.

Read the questions carefully, then read the options carefully so as to get the right answer. You might say the time allotted is small, but it's even much, and as such you shouldn't rush but same time be tactful.

Wishing the rest of us the very best of luck and those that have written the best too.

20 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by koby86: 11:57pm On May 08, 2023
Chester7:
I have been able to take the test

I feel for you bro, I have been following you,I can imagine the stress you have undergone, happy you finally did it

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by GalahadPrince(m): 12:16am On May 09, 2023
Lol 1m to buy slot for a job that pays how much. Na wa o
uzoma213:
bro I know someone that works at NDLEA at Portharcourt and she has contacts at Abuja. She told me that they said it's 1m and I backed off cus the price is too much

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by seyifunmi111: 12:17am On May 09, 2023
Mikky826:
Those of you that are yet to write the test should be careful as to think the test is simple, cos it's logically not as simple as you think.

Ok.

I followed through and tried answering the questions sent by those who have already written today, infact when reading and answering the questions, I was so confident, thinking if I had written today based on the questions, then I'll definitely get a 100 cos they seem to be very easy.

But then I was wrong.
I decided to confirm the answers by browsing and found out that I actually got some of the answers wrong.

I found out that the options may seem to be very correct based on ones understating, but it's actually wrong. That's where the trick is.

When something seems to be too easy, then you have to be extremely careful, cos you might think you're right but you're wrong.

Let's all be guided, read the instructions carefully, cos most have disqualified themselves already by not reading institutions well. For instance, them putting both the General assesment and law assessment before you is a trap which many have fall for, cos normally, by just putting your application ID, it's supposed to just take you straight to your own section and not asking you to pick.

Read the questions carefully, then read the options carefully so as to get the right answer. You might say the time allotted is small, but it's even much, and as such you shouldn't rush but same time be tactful.

Wishing the rest of us the very best of luck and those that have written the best too.

All I will say is that there intelligent. You're correct with all what you posted.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Epistasis(m): 12:32am On May 09, 2023
Naija jobs...na for man wey sabi mighty men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by scott12(m): 2:12am On May 09, 2023
Please I have been unable to login to my dashboard. It keeps on saying invalid login details. Has anyone been able to successfully login?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by buttlover(m): 4:03am On May 09, 2023
ucsquare:

Phone or Laptop not the type of phone you used..

Na so some people dey fail

I choose to be specific Mr examiner

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by hpymoment(f): 4:20am On May 09, 2023
Please if heavens smiled at me and I get this job, how do I go to camp as I’m a nursing mother. Will I be able to work in my state of residence? I applied as a single person as I didn’t do change of name but someone said that with my marriage certificate, I’m good. How true is that?

These has been my fear 😰

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by shawnmendes: 4:40am On May 09, 2023
AliEsq:

i have LLB
Do you have a B. L? Because that is the professional certificate needed.
L. L. B is just a degree.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by shawnmendes: 4:42am On May 09, 2023
dmgr:

Yes
Its even contained in the test instructions.
You people don’t read.
It clearly stated that the first module is for all other general applicants ‘EXCEPT LAW’. While the second is for ‘LAW APPLICANTS ONLY’.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by arowz56(m): 5:17am On May 09, 2023
Like this

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by jamze: 5:34am On May 09, 2023
Mikky826:

Ok.

But then I was wrong.

Hi... Can u kindly share the questions of those who wrote the test yesterday. Pls

jamzecoin@gmail.com
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by omolola12345(m): 5:34am On May 09, 2023
Please is there anyone who did not get invitation but was able to login for the test.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adewale1603(m): 5:48am On May 09, 2023
arowz56:
Like this
the questions are very tricky and meant to confuse one. So be patient and read very carefully before picking answers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by arowz56(m): 6:05am On May 09, 2023
Questions are trickish

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by justlove91(m): 6:18am On May 09, 2023
scott12:
Please I have been unable to login to my dashboard. It keeps on saying invalid login details. Has anyone been able to successfully login?
Did you change / to - in your id?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by bitchesdredd: 6:37am On May 09, 2023
arowz56:
Questions are trickish

Yeah I think the answer is (A). I remember last night this question popped up when my Barrister friend wrote her test.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by uzoma213(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2023
Toluowo:
Anyone getting the message "Welcoms, Your dashboard will be enabled soon. Check back later"?
Cos the test is not coming up.
me o

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by ALFADOS(m): 7:46am On May 09, 2023
Think9ja:

What kind of questions were you asked?
Was the Past questions helpful?
very simple questions, related to NDLEA and little current affairs

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by jeremiah123: 7:53am On May 09, 2023
uzoma213:
me o
Use dash (-)in your application ID instead of slash (/)

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Edipet(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2023
AGManuel:
Successfully taken my test.

Test so simple I don't trust the process, so easy you sure say na wetin dem wan take carry people be this? The way e simple with few questions it almost looks like the exercise is just a formality. Lol what do I know? Let's just watch and see.
please can you help me write the test?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by TSoul(m): 8:35am On May 09, 2023
bitchesdredd:

Yeah I think the answer is (A). I remember last night this question popped up when my Barrister friend wrote her test.
Lol, no wonder you guys said it's simple but it's tricky. The answer is not A but E. That summarizes all the functions of NDLEA. They have no business with foods and packaged water

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by acumen90(m): 8:39am On May 09, 2023
A is the answer. Those are part of its functions.
TSoul:
Lol, no wonder you guys said it's simple but it's tricky. The answer is not A but E. That summarizes all the functions of NDLEA. They have no business with foods and packaged water

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by suffy834(m): 8:39am On May 09, 2023
TSoul:
check again,it's funtion of NAFDAC not NDLEA.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by TSoul(m): 8:41am On May 09, 2023
suffy834:
check again,it's funtion of NAFDAC not NDLEA.
Omooo, na true oo......See gbege 🤣 Na so person go fail

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Riola1435: 8:43am On May 09, 2023
Today I logged In just to check if the exam taken will still be showing. I saw start exam. This people self na wa o.
I didn’t retake it tho am sure it’s a trap

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Edipet(m): 8:46am On May 09, 2023
Haben1:
Those way help us screenshot questions. Thank you oOOoOo... God will help us all out.
I can't find the screenshot here

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.