Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (357824 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Harkinholar18: 4:52am On May 10, 2023
i think so too ooo
Atasko:
Why are you so concerned about it showing exam taken immediately. As long as it showed success page I believe that's enough. Don't end up disqualifying yourself by repeatedly taking the exam oo

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by kasim155: 4:56am On May 10, 2023
Harkinholar18:
did it show exam taken?
Mine show submitted.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by DrLivzy(m): 5:02am On May 10, 2023
Really feel like giving up.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by TheElites19s: 5:16am On May 10, 2023
kasim155:

Mine show submitted.
but Please did it show your full details when you finished with the test or something similar like this thanks

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by seighapaul(m): 5:18am On May 10, 2023
Please which of these 2 domains is correct?

https://cbtservice.online/

or

https://cbtservices.online/
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by bitchesdredd: 5:21am On May 10, 2023
seighapaul:
Please which of these 2 domains is correct?

or

Second one is the correct one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by HARKsmart(m): 5:25am On May 10, 2023
The start test button ain't pressing after logging kilode oo
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by HARKsmart(m): 5:29am On May 10, 2023
Where do I go from here

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by DrLivzy(m): 5:30am On May 10, 2023
HARKsmart:
The start test button ain't pressing after logging kilode oo
Same here o. As if time don go. 😃
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by seighapaul(m): 5:30am On May 10, 2023
bitchesdredd:

Second one is the correct one

or

Funny side is that the first one opens smoothly and I logged in smoothly without any delays. I even intentionally added a wrong figure in my registration code and it didn't logged in. This implies it's connected to ndlea database.

For the second domain, it's like a digital war. To open na big wahala. After many retries, it'll finally open.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Alexodlaivic: 5:31am On May 10, 2023
Just logged in but it won't start. I'm guessing it's disabled till 10am. I'd wait and see

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by HARKsmart(m): 5:33am On May 10, 2023
Alexodlaivic:
Just logged in but it won't start. I'm guessing it's disabled till 10am. I'd wait and see

But they said 6 nah, does that mean we can take it by 10

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by larryTall97: 5:44am On May 10, 2023
I doubt if it’s going to show “TEST TAKEN”. Completed mine at the stipulated time. Got a pop which says submitted completed and successful. Then instantly it tried to going to home page and later ended in the host error issue.
Tried log on back but still seeing start Test. I still haven’t seen anyone who took the test having a snapped profile saying TEST TAKEN like they said.

However, the site is extremely poor. Who ever designed that website no sabi at all o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 6:06am On May 10, 2023
contact me if you can't take the test. wink

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adeshiinaa(m): 6:19am On May 10, 2023
Has anyone who was scheduled for Wednesday been able to log in?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by AAkkosh: 6:19am On May 10, 2023
It shows me same and I took the Test again hope this will not a problem.....

I doubt if it’s going to show “TEST TAKEN”. Completed mine at the stipulated time. Got a pop which says submitted completed and successful. Then instantly it tried to going to home page and later ended in the host error issue.
Tried log on back but still seeing start Test. I still haven’t seen anyone who took the test having a snapped profile saying TEST TAKEN like they said.

However, the site is extremely poor. Who ever designed that website no sabi at all o[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jennyklass(f): 6:29am On May 10, 2023
You let 10 sharp now😂😂

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by arowz56(m): 6:31am On May 10, 2023
https://www.leafly.com/news/science-tech/how-long-does-cannabis-stay-in-your-system?utm_source=blast&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=trf-nl-all

You have to register with leafly

AGManuel:
nawao o so soon?😄

WHICH TIME PERSON GO COME🤔

ABEG DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE HOW LONG E GO TAKE IGBO/MARIJUANA TO COMOT FROM PERSON BLOOD 😄😄😄

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by bitchesdredd: 6:31am On May 10, 2023
Adeshiinaa:
Has anyone who was scheduled for Wednesday been able to log in?

Yes

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by arowz56(m): 6:33am On May 10, 2023
[
Oga!! You wey be olodo!! Who get time carry olodo matter for head hahaha.... I de whine you and you de enter my bus.. Oya na... Don't stop o... Atole

quote author=TSoul post=123033896] It's obvious you are the stupid one here....I no knw why you carry my matter put for head, and ur ancestors don dey jump enter wetin no concern them for long na why you jump enter this one too....fool[/quote]
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by respect80(m): 6:41am On May 10, 2023
Dainy1:
How many digit is your NIN?
Check very well. I don't think your NIN should be just 9 digits

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by respect80(m): 6:59am On May 10, 2023
ucsquare:

It's illegal drug use..

It's common everywhere
The fact here is that the main emphasis is on the word "common" just to trick you.
Yes, drug abuse occurs everywhere even in places of worship and family homes but not that common.

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Mosben1: 7:02am On May 10, 2023
TheElites19s:
but Please did it show your full details when you finished with the test or something similar like this thanks
I just finished writing my test, I experience same thing as yours. Though it showed submitted but when I click on OK it went blank.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by uzoma213(m): 7:14am On May 10, 2023
Atasko:
Finally I've written the test with my phone. Been trying since morning..chrome really showed me shege. Downloaded Firefox browsing and used the desktop mode. Spent less than 10mins before I accessed the test page.
this your comment has saved me. I've been trying since yesterday on chrome and it wasn't going, I just downloaded Firefox and I was just opening fast. I just submitted my test and it said successful, thanks alot bro.

If you are seeing this message and you have not done your own, please go and download Firefox, for mobile sha

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by AAkkosh: 7:32am On May 10, 2023
What is the fate of those that took the Exam twice or more due network? Because for Batch 1 when submitted it shows successfully submitted with your details written Boldly and when you log in again the system shows Exam Taken, but the case differ for Batch 2 due the bad network so for this reason some take the test again thinking that the first one was not successful.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by rogers89(f): 7:45am On May 10, 2023
It's well with us scheduled for yesterday

AAkkosh:
What is the fate of those that took the Exam twice or more due network? Because for Batch 1 when submitted it shows successfully submitted with your details written Boldly and when you log in again the system shows Exam Taken, but the case differ for Batch 2 due the bad network so for this reason some take the test again thinking that the first one was not successful.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Emmadox90(m): 7:45am On May 10, 2023
uzoma213:
this your comment has saved me. I've been trying since yesterday on chrome and it wasn't going, I just downloaded Firefox and I was just opening fast. I just submitted my test and it said successful, thanks alot bro.

If you are seeing this message and you have not done your own, please go and download Firefox, for mobile sha

It's not about Firefox or test submitted. The question is does it shows test taken when you re-log in

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by blazex24(m): 8:16am On May 10, 2023
Emmadox90:

It's not about Firefox or test submitted. The question is does it shows test taken when you re-log in

No, it’s dosent oh… did with both phone and PC. This whole thing is just tiring😩

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Haben1: 8:36am On May 10, 2023
respect80:

The fact here is that the main emphasis is on the word "common" just to trick you.
Yes, drug abuse occurs everywhere even in places of worship and family homes but not that common.

You get oil for head, correct guy... The question has the word 'common'

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Haben1: 8:38am On May 10, 2023
Nahhh today be our own ooOoooo... e bi like say make we dey expect Chemistry ooOooo... Or question more on drugs....

May God be with us,
It shall be smooth and straight forward IJN.

Amen.

12 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by hpymoment(f): 8:45am On May 10, 2023
Haben1:
Nahhh today be our own ooOoooo... e bi like say make we dey expect Chemistry ooOooo... Or question more on drugs....

May God be with us,
It shall be smooth and straight forward IJN.

Amen.
Amen 🙏

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by iPrinz20(m): 8:50am On May 10, 2023
Guys, use Firefox, shiiiiii is as fast as Usain bolt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.