Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (358962 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adewale1603(m): 12:26pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyklass:

FICTITIOUS- not real or true; imaginary or fabricated

PSEUDONYM- a name that someone uses instead of his or her real name

BACKWARD- directed behind or to the rear.

PALINDROME-a word, phrase, or sequence that reads the same backwards as forwards

ANANYM- A pseudonym derived by spelling one's name backwards.

I'm confused beyond reasonable doubt
ANANYM is the right answer in the context of that question. ANANYM has the same meaning as backwards. Palindrome was put in the options to confuse you.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jennyklass(f): 12:27pm On May 10, 2023
arowz56:

PALINDROME the answer

abi oh
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 10, 2023
orlahtohbadt:
Answer is Palindrome

Bro the answer is E
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Alansherry: 12:28pm On May 10, 2023
Anyone that have written the test today and have login successfully
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Dubetex96(m): 12:29pm On May 10, 2023
Alansherry:

I haven't ooo
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adewale1603(m): 12:32pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyklass:

abi oh
palindrome is a word, phrase, or sequence that reads the same backwards as forwards. It's not only backwards. So it's not correct. ANANYM means backwards.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Bussy23(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2023
Alansherry:
I have, I used Firefox

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Preshhy: 12:33pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyklass:

PALINDROME-a word, phrase, or sequence that reads the same backwards as forwards

From my own understanding...the difference between palindrome and ananym is that palindrome are words that can be spelt backward/forward and the word will still look the same eg madam while ananym is a backward spelling of a real name making it look fictitious eg George - egroeg

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by StepTwo: 12:33pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyklass:

I think that question is demanding for similarities.

Fictitious and pseudonym are both not real.

Ananym and backward are both errehhhh…..backward.

You know what’s good? You already wrote your own test.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:34pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyklass:

That’s why it is an aptitude test. I must confess I chose palindrome at first but going further to research, I found out it is ananym.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adewale1603(m): 12:35pm On May 10, 2023
StepTwo:

I think that question is demanding for similarities.

Fictitious and pseudonym are both not real.

Ananym and backward are both errehhhh…..backward.

You know what’s good? You already wrote your own test.
exactly. It's like synonyms. Words that are similar
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:35pm On May 10, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Bro the answer is E
Yea, I found that out. Thanks.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by sexiestharam(f): 12:36pm On May 10, 2023
arowz56:
How do you check your dashboard

When you click on the link to your email and put it your application number, it takes you to your dashboard. It brings out an assessment page again for us, but for those that did on Monday, it shows them a page that they have already taken the exam. An assessment page should npt show if you have succerssfully submitted. That's what we have been battling with since yesterday.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by GenId: 12:38pm On May 10, 2023
Alansherry:

I have written and submitted... It's showing connection secure... Proceeding. And while I tried to login back it's saying invalid input. I guess it has automatically submitted me.

So, no need of checking again

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Emmyraay: 12:38pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyklass:

The correct answer is ANANYM.

In the given analogy, the relationship between "fictitious" and "pseudonym" is that a pseudonym is a fictitious name used by someone instead of their real name. Similarly, the relationship between "backward" and the missing term should be that the missing term is a word related to "backward" that signifies a name or word that is backward or reversed. "Ananym" is a term used to describe a word that is created by reversing or rearranging the letters of another word, which aligns with the analogy.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by arowz56(m): 12:41pm On May 10, 2023
I wrote the exam, asked me to submit and I did and after submission it kept loading and gbam connection time out

sexiestharam:

When you click on the link to your email and put it your application number, it takes you to your dashboard. It brings out an assessment page again for us, but for those that did on Monday, it shows them a page that they have already taken the exam. An assessment page should npt show if you have succerssfully submitted. That's what we have been battling with since yesterday.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by bitchesdredd: 12:42pm On May 10, 2023
sexiestharam:

To settle this argument, someone that had written on Monday should login back to his or her dashboard to confirm 👍
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by StepTwo: 12:48pm On May 10, 2023
Like we are supposed to sacrifice an entire day to write a 15mins test?

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Betnomore: 12:51pm On May 10, 2023
Use the old website cbtservices.online

StepTwo:
Like we are supposed to sacrifice an entire day to write a 15mins test?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by amnwa(m): 12:51pm On May 10, 2023
The new site shows dashboard will soon be enabled.
The old site logs in
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by JpBiz92: 12:51pm On May 10, 2023
Amara11:
Extract from questions today
ananym
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Betnomore: 12:54pm On May 10, 2023
Anybody dashboard showing exam taken for today? Mine is still showing take exam but me no dey write am again ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 10, 2023
Lukepeter:

Just take a chair and chill, and let me take the test for you. DM me
Still taking orders, no need to stress yourself. 100 percent score mark guarantee.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by arowz56(m): 12:56pm On May 10, 2023
I don't know if I submitted. I logged in back using the link and it brought the assessment page again for me... Should I retake the test again
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Davoneskay(m): 12:56pm On May 10, 2023
GenId:

I have written and submitted... It's showing connection secure... Proceeding. And while I tried to login back it's saying invalid input. I guess it has automatically submitted me.

So, no need of checking again

Was same Maths repeated?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by abdulrafiuimam(f): 12:56pm On May 10, 2023
What's the new site and old site link please
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by arowz56(m): 12:56pm On May 10, 2023
Should I take the test again

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by respect80(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2023
bayazz:

So which is now the answer

The answer is option D which says A and B only
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by sexiestharam(f): 12:59pm On May 10, 2023
Please for all those writing today, if it shows you exam taken on your dashboard, let us know. I will rewrite it again.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Betnomore: 1:00pm On May 10, 2023
Since none of us here are officials of NDLEA, i guess we can’t give authentic/official response to the test issues here. I guess one should just do what is okay with their conscience as NDLEA is not ready to address this issue since Monday
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Davoneskay(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2023
House! Was yesterday Maths questions repeated for today or new Maths questions? I need an urgent reply, please.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Crazeworld(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2023
arowz56:

PALINDROME the answer

There is nothing backward in palindrome because it reads the same way from whatever end e.g. madam, civic, radar, etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.