Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (357280 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mrboks: 3:48pm On May 10, 2023
To apply for the job - Wahala!
To take the job online test - Wahala!
God abeg sad

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jennyklass(f): 3:52pm On May 10, 2023
rickyamos:
are you superintendent cadre ?
Aspiring๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Valme1010: 3:53pm On May 10, 2023
Mikky826:
What I've noticed........

From the look of things, I think their server is jammed a bit cos of traffic, those of us yet to log in need to be patient.

The way and manner mails were administered to those writing Today(Wednesday), seems to be different. First it was Dear Candidate and not with name(that's the initial mail). Then again, there was a reminder message for this same test, which was only sent to those writing Today. Then again there were all to be placed in batches, which to me is supposed to be done on a general basis, but it was done just for those writing today, infact it even shows on the first page for you to login, which wasn't there yesterday and Monday (not saying anything is special, just an observation).

I saw a post of someone saying if anyone should write the test twice, then he/she will be disqualified automatically.
But then from my own understanding, CBT exams can only be done once, cos when your response has been successfully submitted, you can't be able to go to the test page, and you can't even be given similar questions to answer again, when the system knows that you must have seen the question initially. Though some agency do give room for a rewrite with a maximum.(maybe as a result of glitches as this) and it only happens when you're not able to finish at initial and you'll continue from where you stopped and not starting from beginning.

Some of us finished writing and then on the dashboard, it's shown 'exam taken' which is the ideal thing to see, meaning your response has been received and you can't in anyway repeat that test.

But then in a situation where you've written the test and then on loading to the acknowledgement page, there was a timeout or error, and then ok your dashboard, it's still showing 'Start Test', I feel that initial response hasn't been recorded and might still mean you haven't yet written the test (my opinion). I've written a test one time ago, at which I tried going back and I was told that I've already written that test, the other showed me that I've exceeded the number of times to rewrite the test.

So it'll be best to be patient, if an error page occur, you should wait for later to check your dashboard again, hopefully it shows exam taken, and if it doesn't, you know what best to do.

It's a Computer Based and it has been programmed to collect your response and confirm to you that it has been written and where reverse is the case, hence the reason we see Start Test all over again.

I stand to be corrected though.

And for those that listed to the twitter briefing before the test, was there at any point where it was said that writing more than once leads to disqualification? Cos from what I understood, the basis for disqualification is when one misses writing the day stipulated for him or her or writes a day and time other than the one stipulated for him.

Bros you just spoke my mind ,you spoke with experience ,while we were registering for the recruitment ,it was clearly stated on which basis you could get disqualified and it was on the basis of double registration,and for this exam it was stated only if you write the exam on the day that you were not suppose to write,and if the system have actually received your test ,it should say exam taken ,not giving you the same question again to take,the site server is bad and there are glitches so how will I be sure that the site have received my exam if it does not notify me by saying exam taken .(my personal opinion) but again what do I know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by bitchesdredd: 3:54pm On May 10, 2023
I've written mine just now and it submitted successfully with the exam taken option showing on my dashboard.
I used Firefox, tried the first time, it hooked, then I tried again and was successful.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jennyklass(f): 3:55pm On May 10, 2023
bitchesdredd:
I've written mine just now and it submitted successfully with the exam taken option showing on my dashboard.
I used Firefox, tried the first time, it hooked, then I tried again and was successful.
God when ๐Ÿ˜ข

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by KillaBeans(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2023
I wrote mine this morning and successfully submitted but I tried login not quite long to see the result and it's showing that I can rewrite the test. Has anyone seen his or her result??

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by sexiestharam(f): 3:59pm On May 10, 2023
My fellow Tuesday colleagues, if you like re-write, if you like don't.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jerana15(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2023
Since morning "dashboard will be enabled soon" angry

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Alansherry: 4:00pm On May 10, 2023
bitchesdredd:

Congrats Bro!
Thanks for the information.

How was it?
hope they repeated the past questions.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by geoimam22(m): 4:04pm On May 10, 2023
Pls who is also facing this challenge...and what is the solution

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Betnomore: 4:05pm On May 10, 2023
Bro i feel this your idea cos as u take relate am with registration. But when you finally saw exam taken, did you get the error message on the last test you took or not before u saw exam taken. Your answer will help me determine what to do

Valme1010:
Bros you just spoke my mind ,you spoke with experience ,while we were registering for the recruitment ,it was clearly stated on which basis you could get disqualified and it was on the basis of double registration,and for this exam it was stated only if you write the exam on the day that you were not suppose to write,and if the system have actually received your test ,it should say exam taken ,not giving you the same question again to take,the site server is bad and there are glitches so how will I be sure that the site have received my exam if it does not notify me by saying exam taken .(my personal opinion) but again what do I know.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Legendre2(m): 4:09pm On May 10, 2023
My brother is trying to write this exam. We've tried the two links, the old link is going through, the new one said to wait as exam is in batches. Those that have written, please which link did you use?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Betnomore: 4:11pm On May 10, 2023
Can you mention me on a dead thread with your phone number so i can call you.

Valme1010:
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jennyklass(f): 4:13pm On May 10, 2023
KillaBeans:
I wrote mine this morning and successfully submitted but I tried login not quite long to see the result and it's showing that I can rewrite the test. Has anyone seen his or her result??
Did you use the old or new link
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by bitchesdredd: 4:14pm On May 10, 2023
Alansherry:

Congrats Bro!
Thanks for the information.

How was it?
hope they repeated the past questions.

Same questions as of yesterday

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by bitchesdredd: 4:15pm On May 10, 2023
Legendre2:
My brother is trying to write this exam. We've tried the two links, the old link is going through, the new one said to wait as exam is in batches. Those that have written, please which link did you use?

I used the new link. I guess you just have to wait till its your batch. Keep checking every hour
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Valme1010: 4:17pm On May 10, 2023
Betnomore:
Bro i feel this your idea cos as u take relate am with registration. But when you finally saw exam taken, did you get the error message on the last test you took or not before u saw exam taken. Your answer will help me determine what to do

after writing the exam and I tried to submit,i go an error message ,it did not load to show me me that i have submitted successfully ,after sometime like 20 minute I check and I saw take test,I tried again and had the same experience,this was like 3 to 4pm,I waited till like 8pm I logged in and noticed it was still saying take test,the site was smooth and better this time,I took the test and I got exam has been submitted successfully ,then I checked my dashboard and it showed me exam taken,I clicked on the exam taken and it did not take me to the test again,na there I rest my case say I don write the exam

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Legendre2(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2023
bitchesdredd:

I used the new link. I guess you just have to wait till its your batch. Keep checking every hour

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by DrLivzy(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2023
bitchesdredd:

Please share the new link

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by IghravweIG(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2023
Omo this people should allow us write this test now

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Betnomore: 4:20pm On May 10, 2023
So the last attempt actually showed you exam has been submitted successfully before you checked your dashboard? No error message at all on the last attempt

Valme1010:
after writing the exam and I tried to submit,i go an error message ,it did not load to show me me that i have submitted successfully ,after sometime like 20 minute I check and I saw take test,I tried again and had the same experience,this was like 3 to 4pm,I waited till like 8pm I logged in and noticed it was still saying take test,the site was smooth and better this time,I took the test and I got exam has been submitted successfully ,then I checked my dashboard and it showed me exam taken,I clicked on the exam taken and it did not take me to the test again,na there I rest my case say I don write the exam

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Valme1010: 4:20pm On May 10, 2023
Betnomore:
Can you mention me on a dead thread with your phone number so i can call you.

I do not know how to navigate this nairaland that much ,I can only send you a dm for you to get my email and you can reply with your number or with your user name here and I can give you my number .

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Valme1010: 4:22pm On May 10, 2023
Betnomore:
So the last attempt actually showed you exam has been submitted successfully before you checked your dashboard? No error message at all on the last attempt

no error message at the last attempt
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by ifyfranc: 4:23pm On May 10, 2023
Pls what should I do, I have retake 2times and am getting this at the end.

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Betnomore: 4:25pm On May 10, 2023
I go retake am be dat. That your registration analogy na him make me wan change my mind

Valme1010:
no error message at the last attempt
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adewale1603(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2023
Sendaros2000:

No 7. b
No 9. e
i just did the test and submitted. these same questions came out and some others discussed on this thread
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by KillaBeans(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyklass:

Did you use the old or new link
don't know any old or new link. I just input cbtservice.online on the system and it took me straight to the login page, logged in and was able to write the exam
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by bitchesdredd: 4:29pm On May 10, 2023
ifyfranc:
Pls what should I do, I have retake 2times and am getting this at the end.

Refresh and retake it but this time around after clicking submit, a little icon will pop up don't click it. It will redirect itself
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by brahmaniee: 4:30pm On May 10, 2023
bitchesdredd:
Bro, congrats ๐ŸŽ‰.
Please can you remember any of the questions that are different from the previous ones?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by bitchesdredd: 4:31pm On May 10, 2023
brahmaniee:

Bro, congrats ๐ŸŽ‰.
Please can you remember any of the questions that are different from the previous ones?

They are all thesame with yesterday own

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by ucsquare(m): 4:32pm On May 10, 2023
My tired is tired.. embarassed

since fvcking morning one has been struggling to write an assessment of just 15min..

9ja na we do this one.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by balogunserah88: 4:34pm On May 10, 2023
Please what is the new site, I have been trying to write since morning but the site is down

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.