Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Kashim Shettima Receives Congratulatory Visits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima Receives Congratulatory Visits (430 Views)

Vice President Kashim Shettima Receives Traditional Title In Anambra / Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office / Kashim Shettima Receives Ambassador Of China, CUI Jianchun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashim Shettima Receives Congratulatory Visits by emkz: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2023
At his Abuja residence, V-P Elect, Kashim Shettima has been continually receiving guests and congratulatory messages from the international community, friends and well-wishers.

Amongst the retinue of well-wishers that have felicitated with the VP - Elect are:

(1) The Chairman of the AMMASCO Group of companies, Alhaji Mustapha Ado Muhammad.

(2) Former PDP National Chairman, Chief Barnabas Gemade

(3) Former PDP National Chairman and Minister of Agriculture, Chief Audu Ogbeh.
The Swiss Ambassador to Nigeria, Nicolas Lang.

(4) The Swiss Ambassador to Nigeria, Nicolas Lang.

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialSKSM/status/1633723562270904320

Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Congratulatory Visits by emkz: 8:58am On Mar 10, 2023
The Chinese Ambassador to Nigeria, HE Mr. Cui Jian Chun.

Former Military Governor of Kaduna State and chieftain of the APC, Brig. Gen. Lawal Jafaru Isa rtd.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Congratulatory Visits by emkz: 9:02am On Mar 10, 2023
Borno Emirate Council

Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Congratulatory Visits by Sorrynovex: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2023
Boko Haram warming up for the next school to kidnap when the mandate is returned

#sorrynovex
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Congratulatory Visits by IVORY2009(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2023
Baba Boko
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Congratulatory Visits by N3TRAL: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2023
The only prayer I uttered on the morning of the 25th of February 2023 before exercising my franchise was that I should never be a failure.

LP means Losers' Party. It is a party set up by the devil, through his son and advocate Peter Obi. The book of John 8:44 describes Peter Obi as his heart is a reservoir of lies and his command murdered innocent souls at notorious Awzuku Sars command. The corpses of innocent young men floating on top of that River, disgraced by unfortunate gruesome homicide that was ordered by Peter Obi will haunt him for life.

When you walk with losers, you're always bound to fail even before you start.

Before elections na Ahmed, the homophobic Mauritanian, Datti first cry for TV.

Then Aisha, the opportunist, Yesufu shed tears for campaign ground.

After elections their Papa, Peter, Pandora, Obi, shed the ultimate tears on live TV.

I stand with a consistent winner and me and my family will keep winning.

May the almighty crown all those who are not envious and jealous of winners with victories and successes.

May Satan strike those who are sore losers with madness.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Congratulatory Visits by Metaphor44(m): 9:41am On Mar 10, 2023
I don't just trust this Shettima of a guy. He looks suspicious.
Re: Kashim Shettima Receives Congratulatory Visits by MuchAdo: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2023
Metaphor44:
I don't just trust this Shettima of a guy. He looks suspicious.

Forget the looks. I have seen him shed tears on TV. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Massive Jubilation In Churches For Peter Obi's Victory / To All True Lagosians From The East(part 2) / Businessman Arrested As NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine, Meth Going To Vietnam & Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.