Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Gbajabiamila Rejects Certificate Of Return And Gets New Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Rejects Certificate Of Return And Gets New Appointment (4283 Views)

Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment / 2019: Akpabio Gets New Appointment From Buhari / Reno Omokri Reacts As Buhari Gives Aisha New Appointment In The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Certificate Of Return And Gets New Appointment by ozo13(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
God1000:
I don't understand why anyone will leave such a powerful position for a mere chief of staff
nop.the speakership will not be zone to SW now.He might just be an ordinary member of the House.So it is better to go for something higher

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Certificate Of Return And Gets New Appointment by ruffhandu: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
slimfit1:

God works in mysterious ways bro.
i totally agree with you.
Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Certificate Of Return And Gets New Appointment by DontBullshitMe: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Omo. The same HOR seats some people are dying for, see person dey stylishly reject.

He shouldn't have contested if he knew he wanted the COS position because if he resigns now, there will have to be another election I think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Apologies For Been Engaged In Tribal Issues In The Past Few Months / Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lawyer That Has Never Lost An Election / More Ex-Govs To Be Arrested This Week - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.