Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,773 members, 7,866,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Is !st Bank Going To Have 5th Batch Or Are The Rest Of Us History - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is !st Bank Going To Have 5th Batch Or Are The Rest Of Us History (713 Views)

My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School / Pls Has Any One In D House Been Able To Apply For D Oceanic Bank Graduate Trainee Scheme Which Is St (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is !st Bank Going To Have 5th Batch Or Are The Rest Of Us History by TOOPURE(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2007
They wld have told the rest of us that we didnt not make it after the interview rather than keeping us in suspense. Anyway God dey. much love to everyone, 4 all y'all that wrote the recent test the result wld be out in 2 weeks time.
Re: Is !st Bank Going To Have 5th Batch Or Are The Rest Of Us History by shostar: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2007
I've been wondering too, cos any time I check there site it says more lists will be published soon. i guess they are working on it presently. lets keep praying cos God dey

(1) (Reply)

Zenith / Very Urgent: Uba Plc Test Format / Access Bank Trainees Up For Eviction!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.