Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE TREATMENT OF YORUBAS IN SE AND IGBOS IN LAGOS.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE TREATMENT OF YORUBAS IN SE AND IGBOS IN LAGOS.. (563 Views)

Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV / MURIC Warns Amotekun: Leave Fulani Alone, Stop Endangering Lives Of Yorubas / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE TREATMENT OF YORUBAS IN SE AND IGBOS IN LAGOS.. by Konwan: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR-m9u4x6Kc

Hey what's up buddies ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Always looking forward to our brainstorming conversation here.

I put together videos of how Yorubas are treated in Anambra and Imo states as opposed to how they treat Igbos in Lagos.

I want to confront the tribalist with this hard cold factual evidence. What do you have to say?

Are you going to defend this, too?

How dare you complain about South Africa 🇿🇦 and Ghana 🇬🇭 when you treat your country men and women in this despicable manner?

This primordial medieval times diabolical tribalism in Lagos has got to stop before we find ourselves in another civil war.

Yes, Yorubas live in other regions and living their best lives peacefully.

Why wouldn't they accord the same to others?

What's your thoughts?

Meanwhile, I will be right back my lovelies ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ See ya later.

FULl VERSION OF THE VIDEO GUYS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXJriSSsBW0
Re: THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE TREATMENT OF YORUBAS IN SE AND IGBOS IN LAGOS.. by DispatcherLagos: 10:02am On Mar 10, 2023
I've come to realize that it's only Yoruba people and maybe the illiterates in South Africa that have insecurity problem any time a none indigene starts doing well in their land.

Igbos don't care, matter of fact we pray for our visitors to prosper and probably reinvest in our land.

Hausa/Fulani are not as tribalistic as Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE TREATMENT OF YORUBAS IN SE AND IGBOS IN LAGOS.. by neonly: 10:12am On Mar 10, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
I've come to realize that it's only Yoruba people and maybe the illiterates in South Africa that have insecurity problem any time a none indigene starts doing well in their land.

Igbos don't care, matter of fact we pray for our visitors to prosper and probably reinvest in our land.

Dat a big lie guy
U never jam igbo people
Am a Nigerian my parents are from both east and west and I can tell u proudly dat Yorubas accept other tribes more than igbos in der mist

1 Like

Re: THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE TREATMENT OF YORUBAS IN SE AND IGBOS IN LAGOS.. by tungamaje: 10:19am On Mar 10, 2023
neonly:

Dat a big lie guy
U never jam igbo people
Am a Nigerian my parents are from both east and west and I can tell u proudly dat Yorubas accept other tribes more than igbos in der mist
They accept you when you are under them and never progressed. Once you progress or your business thrives, then would you know they don't really accept you. Why should this man come all the way from his state and begin to enjoy here whereas ...?

5 Likes

Re: THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE TREATMENT OF YORUBAS IN SE AND IGBOS IN LAGOS.. by kozmokaz(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2023
neonly:

Dat a big lie guy
U never jam igbo people

Can you tell you seofnthe truth just for one's in your life
Re: THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE TREATMENT OF YORUBAS IN SE AND IGBOS IN LAGOS.. by Konwan: 10:30am On Mar 10, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Absolutely 💯 correct. This election has exposed many hidden things in Nigeria. Ndigbo thought Hausa /Fulani was their problem. They aren't, Yorubas are unrepentantly tribalist.

1 Like

Re: THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE TREATMENT OF YORUBAS IN SE AND IGBOS IN LAGOS.. by Konwan: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2023
neonly:

Dat a big lie guy
U never jam igbo people

Did you watch that video?
Where have the Yorubas been attacked in any part of Nigeria
Re: THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE TREATMENT OF YORUBAS IN SE AND IGBOS IN LAGOS.. by Konwan: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2023
tungamaje:

They accept you when you are under them and never progressed. Once you progress or your business thrives, then would you know they don't really accept you. Why should this man come all the way from his state and begin to enjoy here whereas ...?

That's correct.
Tinubu has impoverished them.
Deny them education and turning them to thugs.
Lagos state government is complacent to terrorism against the Igbos.
All I am saying is no one has monopoly to violence.
Did they ever think their people in other regions might face reprisal attacks?
Re: THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE TREATMENT OF YORUBAS IN SE AND IGBOS IN LAGOS.. by Ogbuefi2020: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2023
Konwan:

That's correct.
Tinubu has impoverished them.
Deny them education and turning them to thugs.
Lagos state government is complacent to terrorism against the Igbos.
All I am saying is no one has monopoly to violence.
Did they ever think their people in other regions might face reprisal attacks?
They are wasting their time. If they don't imbibe the spirit of competition on a level playground Igbos will always triumph. Whatever they get through unfair political advantage will be overtaken with a single burst of energy

2 Likes

Re: THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE TREATMENT OF YORUBAS IN SE AND IGBOS IN LAGOS.. by Konwan: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

They are wasting their time. If they don't imbibe the spirit of competition on a level playground Igbos will always triumph. Whatever they get through unfair political advantage will be overtaken with a single burst of energy

Unbelievable, I am so embarrassed for the tribe that pride itself as " most educated " in Nigeria.
Awolowo will be spinning in his grave 😢😢😢
Re: THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE TREATMENT OF YORUBAS IN SE AND IGBOS IN LAGOS.. by Neckpresser101: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
One problem tinubu urchins have with igbo is just the fact that Igbos stopped agitation and faced politics

There's no single Reason.

Igbos haven't attacked Yorubas even once!.

Infact it's them and hausas that use to kill eachother in Lagos

They just hate the progressive competitive nature of igbos

Look at obi for example, they were mocking him

As an igbo man he was super duper hardworking relentless and doing his thing

He went to markets in Lagos for grassroot campaign
They laughed and laughed

What happened at last ? He won Lagos!

Igbos are just competitive for them

Yorubas like loyal , calm and boy boy people

Igbos are opposite only problem is we won't harm you but we'll completely beat you in any LEVEL GROUND

Tinubu urchins are causing more damage to h
Yorubas repetition

Thank God pa Adebanjo and other Yorubas are speaking up

May God bless them

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Are The Real Winners: Labour Party Is The Celebrated Political Party / Just in!!!APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Campaigns For LP / Rinu Oduala: If Her Father Had Not Cum Inside Her Mother...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.