Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

This Can Change Your Life Completely| See for yourself - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Can Change Your Life Completely| See for yourself (186 Views)

6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Can Change Your Life Completely| See for yourself by Godsonpen1(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2023
WELCOME TO PORT HARCOURT CITY EDUFEST

Hold on a bit, let me share with you WHY YOU MUST NOT MISS this event

Did you know, last year's edufest did something to people who attended...?

First, last year at the Edufest, what we saw was huge; some supposed it would be some regular events where you come greet and meet and go back with the same recycled orientation without being purposeful, intentional and resultant.

Guess what!!

Most times, what makes events huge and powerful isn't when the stadium is packed with thousands of audience. But, the level of human CAPACITY who were resourceful to event.

Last years, WE RECORDED SEVERAL TESTIMONIES of people who were expressly helped, empowered and more valued.

We always give attendees the rare opportunities to connect with our resource persons one-on-one and that was what happened last year

See this!!

I can attest to the fact that, most people got connections with great minds they wouldn't ordinary meet and connect with.

It was where great and small meet - Edufest. I won't forget how one of our invited guests got a good job contract with one of the resource persons after event. Isn't it amazing?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE EXPECTING FROM THIS EVENT, but all I can say to you is, it has been well packaged to give participants the opportunity to learn, understand and be empowered in:

- Education
- Tech & Digital Intelligence
- Business Ideas & Empowerment
- Enhancing Personal Creativity.

I must also mention that we'll be having FREE SKILLS EMPOWERMENT OPPORTUNITIES this time.
Don't attend alone. Invite 5 friends atleast to join you get this valued opportunity. It will be happening on SATURDAY, 25th March, 2023 @ The Faculty of Education Auditorium, Uniport. Time is 10am.

Use the link below and join us on our free registration platform. Join now.

https:///DnHhRDnyH0J6cILV9BSJEN

Event is on closed invitation, free of charge. As long as you're in PH, get registered - as our team would collate your details and save on our database, to grant you access WITHOUT THAT, NO ACCESS.

Kindly use link above to access our event site to see what event looks like.
https://youthedufest.systeme.io/d7191439

Stay tuned and see you soon.
Reach us via WhatsApp on: +2348062118960

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Exchange Development For Emerging Markets: Strategies For Success / Is Lagos Being Run Like A Little Sicily? / Shazam! Fury Of The Gods 2023 Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.