Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Do You Want To Quit Your 9 Am-5 Pm Job. So This Is For You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Quit Your 9 Am-5 Pm Job. So This Is For You. (218 Views)

Do You Want To Quit Your 9 Am-5 Pm Job. So This Is For You. / How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business / These Simple Tips Will Help You To Quit Your Day Job In The Long Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Quit Your 9 Am-5 Pm Job. So This Is For You. by Descomoney(m): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2023
The Oldest But Most Guaranteed Business in the World

I want to tell you about the oldest but most
guaranteed business model in the world.

If you have lost hope about succeeding with any type
of business, I can assure you that you will succeed
with this one

But you have to do it right

So, what business am I talking about?

Let me explain it to you with a story.

When I was young, we lived in a small town in Ekiti state.

I had a friend whose dad happens to be a janitor at a
secondary school

Being a janitor means his monthly salary was very small.

They didn't even have any TV set in their house.

So, this friend of mine would always come to our house
to watch TV

Then one day, the man resigned from his work as a janitor
and started a business

Before you know it, he came home one day with a coloured
TV set

Then, he bought a peugeot 404

And later on, he built a storey building made up of
two 3-bedroom flats.

They rented out the upper part and the moved into the
lower flat.

And that is how this man who used to be a poor janitor
became one of the well to do men in that town.

So, what did this man who used to be a poor janitor do
that changed his life?

He started this same old but guaranteed business that I
am about to tell you.

It is the same business people call Affilate marketting.

Now, let me define AFFILATE MARKETTING:

AFFILATE MARKETTING is simply selling someone's product to people that need it and then getting a commission.

Let me explain better still using this man's story.

As a poor janitor, one of the ways he used to earn extra
income was to work as a labourer.

Then one day, he was working at a site where they needed
more shovels and cement - and he supplied these with an
extra profit on top.

This gave him an idea to start selling building materials but since he didn't have the money he made the deal with someone that has the materials in his shop so that he will be getting a certain commission for every product sold.

That was the start of his breakthrough.

From there he knew that all he needed to do was sell other peoples product and earn a commission from it.

Well it seemed like magic but the truth is that people will really pay any amount go get their problem solved.

This is why hospitals thrive because they sell health to people.

This is also why betting companies thrive because they make you believe that they can sell money to you.

All you need to do is get a product that solves the problem of a hungry market and sell it to them and sales will quickly start coming in.

As an affiliate marketer you don't have to sell physical products only, you can also sell digital products.

Digital products are online courses that have already been created by someonelse.

You don't have to create those products, it has been created already and are on affiliate platform, all you need to do is just sell them and make your profit.

This is the business model called Affilate marketting, you get commission on selling the products to a hungry market.

One of my friend made N3million between July - October selling just a single product on affiliate platform.

Even though Affilate marketing is an almost guaranteed business, you
can easily throw away your money if you don't get expert
advice on how to go about it.

And the Number ONE LAW that you must obey in order to always
succeed with trading is:

"Thou shall ONLY SELL a product that people wants."

Once you follow this law, most of your problem is solved.

By the way...if you are ready to start your own
Affiliate marketting business, then let me introduce you to 2 people
who can help you succeed.

The first coach is nweneka caleb:

He had been into Affilate marketting for more than 3years and has a lot of
successful students

Dail this number to know more and get a video training on how you can
start your own Affilate marketting business

+2348116494217

The second person is Kassy Money

Coach Kassy is someone who started his own Affilate marketting Business as a broke graduate and he has successfully imported and sold lots of digital products.

You can watch kassy video training using the contact below 👇👇

+2348116494217

Whatever you do, just don't whine about making money for the rest of 2023

Re: Do You Want To Quit Your 9 Am-5 Pm Job. So This Is For You. by Descomoney(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2023
New Nigeria, will it give you a new life that's better than what you're having now?

The answer is YES and NO.

Yes, because if eventually, we retire our old politicians, there will be a fresh breeze for us to explore the digital world and make a living off it.

No, because the new People's choice of president may not come and dash you 1M to use and establish yourself just to make you feel the impact of a new Nigeria.

This is a reality you must have to be at home with and therefore, what are your plans to better your finances this year?

There are so many opportunities out there you can embrace; be them offline or online business opportunities.

But most persons have used because of their past ill experience to reject all future opportunities.

Some go as far as tagging someone a scam because another person once scammed him/her.

However, from statistics, these guys that call people scams have been identified to be guys who can't afford weekly data plans. So to cover up their unfortunate bad situation, they'll just call u a scam.

Don't be like them!

Well, out of the whole opportunities online, you've known me with one TOPIC: Affiliate marketing.

I'm sharing this opportunity with you because late 2021, someone shared with me too and I had no money. I just had to borrow from my cousin and start.

I didn't call that guy a scam. Today, we're best of friends and I don't waste time to pick his calls for anything. because he connected me to a life-changing channel.

You've known what Affiliate marketing is and how you can use it to make up to 500k monthly. If you've not known, check my WhatsApp status.

And the only guide you'll need as a beginner is called the Affiliate Beginners Course(ABC).

And if you this.
New Nigeria, will it give you a new life that's better than what you're having now?

The answer is YES and NO.

Yes, because if eventually, we retire our old politicians, there will be a fresh breeze for us to explore the digital world and make a living off it.

No, because the new People's choice of president may not come and dash you 1M to use and establish yourself just to make you feel the impact of a new Nigeria.

This is a reality you must have to be at home with and therefore, what are your plans to better your finances this year?

There are so many opportunities out there you can embrace; be them offline or online business opportunities.

But most persons have used because of their past ill experience to reject all future opportunities.

Some go as far as tagging someone a scam because another person once scammed him/her.

However, from statistics, these guys that call people scams have been identified to be guys who can't afford weekly data plans. So to cover up their unfortunate bad situation, they'll just call u a scam.

Don't be like them!

Well, out of the whole opportunities online, you've known me with one TOPIC: Affiliate marketing.

I'm sharing this opportunity with you because late 2021, someone shared with me too and I had no money. I just had to borrow from my cousin and start.

I didn't call that guy a scam. Today, we're best of friends and I don't waste time to pick his calls for anything. because he connected me to a life-changing channel.

You've known what Affiliate marketing is and how you can use it to make up to 500k monthly. If you've not known, check my WhatsApp status.

And the only guide you'll need as a beginner is called the Affiliate Beginners Course(ABC).

And if you check my status again, you'll see all you'll be learning from

(1) (Reply)

The Poor Illiterate Masses Are About To Make Themselves Very Unpopular / Reddit Account With 29k Karma With Other Goodies / Secret Websites To Earn Passive Income Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.