Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) (39434 Views)

Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa / Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo / Hit-and-run Driver Crushes Woman To Death In Osogbo - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fashola should submit his prototype on transportation system. Commercial drivers should have special permit after routine medical check up and training.
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by raskymonojendor: 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
IPOB people in Lagos would soon start crying when LASG impounds their vehicles.
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:
The way some of these commercial bus drivers behave on the road ehn!, it was when my brother decided to go into this business that I knew that the business was a lucrative one, the major problem is getting a good driver( not just in driving skills) but mentally balanced, some of them are supposed to be visiting psychiatric home every week, while some should just be there till they are ok, funny thing is this same kind people are the ones running show for Tinubu in Lagos and you expect Lagos to be like a sane environment...

Condolence to the bereaved family
Bro I am 31years old a driver and I am ready to work very hard. Please call or chat me if you need me or if you wish to recommend any one to me. Please help me! I am from Kogi state and my Mum Nasarawa. Thank you sir and I await your reply
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by Bigsunny01(m): 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
CornOak:
This is sad. sad

This is one of the many reasons why the Lagos State Government impound vehicles and even crush some of them.

I hope people won't blame the government when the the appropriate agencies go hard on these lawless drivers.

U talk as if u are not a Lagosian

Go and check dose impounded vehicles like u said if u will see any danfo among, dey are majorly cars
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
CornOak:
This is sad. sad

This is one of the many reasons why the Lagos State Government impound vehicles and even crush some of them.

I hope people won't blame the government when the the appropriate agencies go hard on these lawless drivers.

The government is 100% to blame. All over Nigeria commercial bus drivers are reckless, many are on drugs and most do no have valid licenses.

In sane climes, not only do commercial bus drivers have licenses, they also need a special type of license to operate a commercial vehicle.

Do get me started on the type of vehicles used for commercial transport in Nigeria, our transport sector is a disgrace and has not changed since the early 70s.

So.yes the government is to be blamed

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by Brendaniel: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Bro I am 31years old a driver and I am ready to work very hard. Please call or chat me if you need me or if you wish to recommend any one to me. Please help me! I am from Kogi state and my Mum Nasarawa. Thank you sir and I await your reply

He has left the business because of bad drivers and bad management...
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by Nyanabo(m): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
These are the things GRV would look to reduce when he assumes office.

Sanwo-Olu is allowing Tinubus miscreants free ride in the state.

But the question we should be asking ourselves is our dear Lagos under seige?

In the last 24hrs 3 headline accidents claiming innocent lives. It's bad.
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by abidem4real: 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by Tunedey0001(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
I can remember someone here saying why would Lagos governor be auctioning traffic offenders cars,
What they fail to tell you is that law like one way is not negotiable but if you have evidence you can defend yourself in mobile court which is free of charge.

NOTE: most people talk without thinking about others at all, me myself have ones been arrested for driving on brt and I was taking to mobile court which I was fine 120k as first timer and warn that everything is been automated that should I violate same law again will call for auctioning of my vehicle.

The is part of the disadvantage of lawlessness.
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by Wettoid123: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
All this lagos driver's should be well screened now they are killing innocent masses each day ooo!
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
D funny tin is this drivers don't die, d wake up in d morning and decide to take other peoples lives, this nonsense must stop ✋, Life imprisonment for him
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:
The way some of these commercial bus drivers behave on the road ehn!, it was when my brother decided to go into this business that I knew that the business was a lucrative one, the major problem is getting a good driver( not just in driving skills) but mentally balanced, some of them are supposed to be visiting psychiatric home every week, while some should just be there till they are ok, funny thing is this same kind people are the ones running show for Tinubu in Lagos and you expect Lagos to be like a sane environment...

Condolence to the bereaved family
the strange thing is it happened few minutes before the train and BRT bus incident along ikeja along.
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by yahoodetector: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
I know it must be an urchin driving the bus. He has killed an Igbo resident in Lagos.
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by bablon20(m): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
When Lagos state govt was confiscating their vehicles and selling it at ridiculous prices people were abusing him, this is one of the thing he was trying to avoid. Some passengers will be in d bus when he was driving against traffic but they won't caution him all because they want to get to their office on time. Mad people everywhere.
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by Solocoin: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
This Lagos should be decongest. Every day people are dieing and Government is only after to generate revenue.
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by Diddycsbsb: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Just close to election this ritualist politician are sacrificing people like tomorrow no dey for Lagos.
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
I onder what it would be like when their father assumes office
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
CornOak:
This is sad. sad

The stupidity of the government is giving back the vehicles because they want to be re-elected.
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by jummex8228(f): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440493/commercial-bus-driver-crushes-motorist-death-lagos-photos/
only God knows the desperate politicians using people's blood for jazz in Lagos. Why the sudden calamities.
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by Janet993(f): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
What's really happening in Lagos
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by chaloskyx: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Eya APC Agbado!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BATs home ground takes the front page again for a failed system
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by Stanislause94: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mufasa27:
Lagos is over crowded and these Nuisance are not willing to leave... Smh Mr Sanwo has alot to do once he is reelected back to office.
the cocaine sniffing agberos right?
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
Stanislause94:
the cocaine sniffing agberos right?
Nah, the chukwudis, and okwudilis that came at night with a dunlop slippers and Polythene bag looking like cavemen.
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by Delightsome2023: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
unraged900 you said something like this earlier
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) by Stanislause94: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mufasa27:

Nah, the chukwudis, and okwudilis that came at night with a dunlop slippers and Polythene bag looking like cavemen.
and in turn developed your cities abi? Bought your lands, dominated the business sector of the state. You should be thanking God for the Chukwudis and okwudilis cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Forms Of Racism You Have Faced As An African Abroad / Policewoman Turns Conductor (Photo) / Russian Warplane Crashes Into Apartment Block In Russian City Killing 13 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.