Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Top Hollywood Celebrities With The Highest Number Of Marriages And Divorces. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Hollywood Celebrities With The Highest Number Of Marriages And Divorces. (321 Views)

Top Hollywood Celebrities Of Igbo Origin (updated) / 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) / 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Hollywood Celebrities With The Highest Number Of Marriages And Divorces. by oziegbeonome1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
https://tannaic.co/top-hollywood-celebrities-with-the-highest-number-of-marriages-and-divorces/

Marriage is a significant commitment that requires patience and perseverance to be with one person for the rest of your life. While studies show that marital quality improves over the years for couples who stay together, some individuals have struggled to find their true soulmate, leading them to marry multiple times. Here are some famous personalities who have been married several times, ranked based on their number of marriages.

7. Madonna has been married twice.

Madonna has spoken candidly about her past marriages to Sean Penn (1985-1989) and Guy Ritchie (2000-2008), acknowledging that perhaps it was not the wisest decision to get married both times. Nevertheless, she asserts that she does not regret these unions.

Madonna has revealed that she still harbors affection for Penn:

“I want to express that I loved you from the very moment I first saw you. And my love for you remains just as strong.”

With regards to Ritchie, she described their marriage as a “soap opera” that she was immersed in for “quite a lengthy period” of her life.

6. Kate Winslet has been married 3 times.

On the list, we have Kate Winslet, who has been married three times. Her first marriage to Jim Threapleton ended when she was just 26, and her second marriage to Sam Mendes ended in 2011. Despite her struggles, Kate has remained optimistic about love.

“I know lots of people who are not in the public eye who have gone through several marriages, and it’s just those are the cards that life dealt me. I didn’t plan on it being that way. It hasn’t been easy, you know,” said

Her third marriage to Edward Abel Smith has been successful so far, and she has expressed her deep love for him.

“I knew that I was going to spend my life with this man. I had fallen head over heels in love with this person who I just met,” Winslet shared.

After tying the knot with Jim Threapleton, Kate Winslet later married Sam Mendes, but the couple divorced in 2011. Reflecting on her multiple marriages, the actress shared, “I know lots of people who are not in the public eye who have gone through several marriages, and it’s just those are the cards that life dealt me. I didn’t plan on it being that way. It hasn’t been easy, you know.”

However, Winslet’s third marriage to Edward Abel Smith has been a different story. The couple is still going strong, and the actress said, “I knew that I was going to spend my life with this man. I had fallen head over heels in love with this person who I just met.”

5. Lisa Marie Presley has been married 4 times.

The daughter of Elvis Presley, the late Lisa Marie Presley, tied the knot with musician Danny Keough in 1988 and the couple welcomed 2 children.

Following their divorce, she went on to marry Michael Jackson and then Nicolas Cage, but their marriage only lasted for 3 months in 2002. Later, she married Michael Lockwood, and together they had twins before their relationship ended in 2016.

4. Nicolas Cage has been married 5 times.

Nicolas Cage has been married five times and has a way of winning women’s hearts. He tied the knot with Patricia Arquette, Lisa Marie Presley, Alice Kim, Erika Koike, and Riko Shibata, whom he is currently still married to.

Speaking about his marriage to Presley, Cage said,

“Sometimes, when you have two people who are very strong and their personalities are rather intense, sometimes you can have a hard time meshing.”

Cage couldn’t bear to be away from his beloved Shibata for long periods and proposed to her on FaceTime, saying, “We had built this beautiful momentum, and I didn’t want it to stop. Let’s take it to the next level.”

3. Pamela Anderson has been married 6 times.

This woman has been married a total of 6 times to 5 different husbands, one of whom she married twice. Her first husband was Tommy Lee, with whom she was married for 3 years. Anderson’s second husband was Kid Rock, but their marriage was short-lived. Her third husband was Rick Salomon, a professional poker player, and she married him twice, but she filed for divorce from him for the final time in 2015.

Her fourth husband was Jon Peters, a film producer, but she claims that their marriage was never legal. Her most recent husband was Dan Hayhurst, who was a bodyguard, and they had a private ceremony. She claimed,

“I’m exactly where I need to be, in the arms of a man who truly loves me.” However, their romance ended 2 years later.

2. Richard Pryor has been married 7 times.

Richard Pryor had a series of short-lived marriages, citing his feelings of inadequacy towards strong and intelligent women. Despite his tough exterior, he revealed that he was afraid of getting hurt and that his partners would leave, taking away his happiness with them.

Underneath his tough exterior, Pryor is a sentimental person and has opened up about the pain of failed relationships, saying, “I was always trying to keep from getting hurt. Then one day, they would pack up and leave, taking something more with them than their clothes. They took my happiness.”

1. Elizabeth Taylor has been married 8 times.

This resilient actress never lost hope in finding her true soulmate. Her first marriage was to Conrad Hilton Jr. in 1950, but the union only lasted a year. The second time was the charm when she married Michael Wilding, and they spent five years together, welcoming two children.

Elizabeth Taylor’s third marriage was to Mike Todd, whom she adored, saying, “I loved him. My self-esteem, my image, everything soared under his exuberant, loving care.”

Tragically, their marriage ended when Mike died in an accident. Her fourth marriage to Eddie Fisher also lasted five years, but it ended when she fell in love with her fifth husband, Richard Burton. They shared a tumultuous yet passionate relationship for ten years.

John Warner became her sixth husband, and their union lasted six years. Larry Fortensky, a construction worker and high-school dropout, became her seventh and final husband. Their marriage eventually came to an end, and she declared,

“He stopped working.

You can’t have love without respect.” After experiencing so many failed marriages, she made a promise never to marry again and kept that promise.

Re: Top Hollywood Celebrities With The Highest Number Of Marriages And Divorces. by MightyHand(m): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Where is Funke Akindele Bello, the candidate for Deputy Governor of Lagos state.

Seriously PDP is a joke like Suliya, Jennifer's Diary and Ayetoro et al

As a deputy governor, how will she lead the women of Lagos on family matters, knowing fully you are a terrible wife and bleeped anything from the street plus Ikechi Blessing should be her Special Adviser and mercy Aigbe as PA...
Re: Top Hollywood Celebrities With The Highest Number Of Marriages And Divorces. by Qatar2022: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
Where is Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian

(1) (Reply)

. / Naughty Natasha Is A Bored Female Student Thus She Leaks Her Full Nudes / Both Davido & Wizkid Fans React To Wizkid And Davido Ending Their Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.