Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up (51519 Views)

Eniola Badmus Twerks For Tiwa Savage in New Photos / Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by Prestar(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
I’m falling for Tiwa Savage – Singer Spyro opens up

Fast-rising Nigerian singer, Spyro has revealed that he’s becoming fond of melodious singer, Tiwa Savage ever since they met.

The artiste featured her on the remix of his hit single, “Who’s Your Guy” which was released last week.

According to Spyro, he often speaks with her on phone and he is thinking of stopping because the more that happens, he falls harder for her.

The singer said the mother of one said that Tiwa Savage is an amazing soul, and he is happy about choosing her to be on the remix of his song.

He wrote; “Yo guys, TIWA is such an amazing soul. Super Glad I chose her for my remix

I actually think I need to stop talking to her on phone the more we talk the more I fall for her MY GUYEST GUY IS TIWA.”

https:///im-falling-for-tiwa-savage-singer-spyro-opens-up/

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by ouzo1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tiwa na u cause all diz things, Every Idiot with demo begin talk nonsense...

189 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by vastolord4(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tiwa!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by Blueace247(f): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Sarasu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by SmartPolician: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
The only person who can date or marry that lady, I am sorry to say, is an idiot 🥱🥱🥱

No reasonable lady makes love with her boyfriend and films it.

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by Mubby4luv(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by YorubaRonuuu(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Continue.. Instead of focusing on your musical career the little fame you got from the released single has now started making you misbehave lol

204 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by meritadavize1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
That's ur problem, my own na to see pitobi jumping from one court to another

45 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by boborosky(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Normally, Tiwa dey enter eye... grin

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by Iamdbull: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

Don't take my colleagues too serious, this might just be a publicity stunt to push the remix of their beautiful hit single "Who's your guy".

Am also thinking of the publicity stunt to promote my new single "Vibes alive".
Maybe I will go and snap close picture with Tems and bloggers will say we are dating and boom!!

Otilo!
Dbull don blow!!!

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by TheGameYard(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
he wants a taste of the hoo haa hoo, sharp guy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by seandurse(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by mocochannel: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by Vifx: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Jk

1 Like

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by Y0urUncle: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
How una dey take fall for public toilet, bikonu?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by Salvation2: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Desiring good things are not bad but desiring another man's wife is evil. In ur eyes she is divorced but before God she is still attached to the husband and belongs to him until "one" of them is dead...

Colossians 3: 5-6
Put to death therefore whatever belongs to your earthly nature, such as sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.
Because of these, the wrath of God is coming.

Anyone who sleeps with a married woman commits ADULTERY. It BLOCKS ur way physically and spiritually.

Oh men! Wake up and know ur God, and be strong!! For that which is physical won't last long but that which is eternal is forever!!! Study ur bible for direction because the Devil is roaming about looking for whom to deceive.

Repent and seek God now while u have the chance through Jesus Christ. God bless u.

Shalom!!!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oniyeye, fall kor, slump ni

5 Likes

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by Nuhskhut: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
At last

1 Like

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by Okoyedavid3(f): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Right promotion for his song. Keep talking keep promoting it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by Femisol(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Anything to trend

25 year old falling for 40+ grin grin

Yeyebrities grin

8 Likes

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by OmotolaBoy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wahala
Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up by bigdammyj: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'No Snakes' T-shirt: M.I Shades Vector At BBNaija Grand Finale / Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up / Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby's Face (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.