Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Atiku And Obi Combined Won 24 States And FCT Outright - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Obi Combined Won 24 States And FCT Outright (565 Views)

FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest / 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku And Obi Combined Won 24 States And FCT Outright by kingsways: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
I DO NOT MEAN 25%, I MEAN OUTRIGHT WIN

Atiku and Obi combined won OUTRIGHT at least 24 States and FCT, do not know why some stewpid people think they won the country like a trophy and can share Senate Presidency like their loot
Re: Atiku And Obi Combined Won 24 States And FCT Outright by seunmsg(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
The law does not recognize combination of votes after election. If they want to combine votes, they should have contested on a joint ticket. Atiku’s votes belong to Atiku and Obi’s votes belong to Obi. Tinubu won a simple majority of votes and got the required spread in over 25 states. That’s enough to be president.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku And Obi Combined Won 24 States And FCT Outright by LikeAking: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
kingsways:

Atiku and Obi combined won OUTRIGHT at least 24 States and FCT, do not know why some stewpid people think they won the country like a trophy and can share Senate Presidency like their loot

U see y Obi shud have been patient with PDP..

By now na Tinubu for dey cry..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Obi Combined Won 24 States And FCT Outright by kingsways: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
seunmsg:
The law does not recognize combination of votes after election. If they want to combine votes, they should have contested on a joint ticket. Atiku’s votes belong to Atiku and Obi’s votes belong to Obi. Tinubu won a simple majority of votes and got the required spread in over 25 states. That’s enough to be president.

maybe but it's weak legitimacy when those who voted against you are far more than those who voted for you. Then you should be humble, not arrogant
Re: Atiku And Obi Combined Won 24 States And FCT Outright by kingsways: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
LikeAking:

U see y Obi shud have been patient with PDP..

By now na Tinubu for dey cry..

With the antics of Wike & Co, they would not have given OBI VP candidacy if he didn't leave
Re: Atiku And Obi Combined Won 24 States And FCT Outright by seunlayi(m): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
APC better avoid the cancellation of the election... another election will be suicidal for APC unless Obi decided to go solo again

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Obi Combined Won 24 States And FCT Outright by Roboto11: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
kingsways:

maybe but it's weak legitimacy when those who voted against you are far more than those who voted for you. Then you should be humble, not arrogant

If Obi had won he also would have more who voted against him.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Obi Combined Won 24 States And FCT Outright by FisifunKododada: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
seunlayi:
APC better avoid the cancellation of the election... another election will be suicidal for APC unless Obi decided to go solo again

Any1 who thinks the election will be canceled is an outright m0r0n.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Obi Combined Won 24 States And FCT Outright by APCNig: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
kingsways:

Post election loss trauma. You will get over it with time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

War Against Wole Soyinka Obidients To Boycott Books, Events By Prof Wole Soyinka / Rufai Oseni / Another Trouble For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.