Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke (13171 Views)

Ugwuanyi: A Good Man Turns 60 - Louis Amoke / Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State / Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke by Otuegbe: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2023
As Ezeagu man am disappointed with this governor. Trying hard to see Ezeagu in all the rubbish,he claimed to have done

1 Like

Re: Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke by MOJ584(m): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2023
Mr Amoke,

Satan punish you & your family for making yourself a willing tool for the defense of a man & government that failed on all indices of assessment!

Go bury your head in shame you son of perdition

Spits!!!

1 Like

Re: Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke by Desammyst(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2023
Faber:
To be frank, Nsukka people no try at all. This man deserves to represent them in the Senate...he really placed them first in his administration.

He worked for them. Anyways, Obi scattered his plans, the wave swept him.

I'm telling you... He did quite a lot for his people. I feel for him 🥺
Re: Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke by Cunnilingus(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2023
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is a Failure. I detest that buffoon. The Abakpa road that wasn't completed. The road was cut short in his first tenure. Couldn't even reach Mirabeth Hotel. Rather than Dualize the T Junction road from Penoks to Tjunction and 1st Texaco to same Tjunction, the idiot do fly over. Where Flyover is needed like Holy Ghost to Old park has been abandoned. See eh after 29 May Gburugburu should just stay inside. Any time I cm Enugu see him on the streets. I will pay people to stone him pure water. Any opportunity I get, I will mk sure he's disgraced. NO to PDP in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke by Cunnilingus(m): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Bastard has many Billboards than Project. Idiot turned everyone to sycophants. Turned Enugu upside down. Could maintain what previous govt left behind. Empowered thugs. Brought back Chimaroke and Co an think we will forget. May 29 should just come.

1 Like

Re: Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke by RedPilChurchBoy: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2023
All this love letter is for what ?

I'm just glad the failure failed his senatorial bid.
Re: Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke by SommyGudman(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2023
Otuegbe:
As Ezeagu man am disappointed with this governor. Trying hard to see Ezeagu in all the rubbish,he claimed to have done
His government isolated Ezeagu people
That's why PDP lost the election in Ezeagu
Re: Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke by chukwunedum150(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2023
Nothing done in igbo Eze south
Re: Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke by Ntipia: 10:55am On Mar 11, 2023
God punish you and your stupid write up.
It's either you are stupid or deluded.
The only posterity that would remember ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is being in prison for Land grabbing and embezzlement of state funds and turning the state into a refuse dump.
Re: Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke by Everlastingson: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2023
colonelwealth:

If Gov. Ugeuanyi did these things listed here during his tenure then he tried and deserves commendation....I just hope it not plain propaganda.
I am impressed in his performance in Techhubs, Higher Education, bursary for law students (should be extended to other courses too), educational support to Engineering students, foreign scholarship for post graduate students, health sector, tourism especially renovating Dr. Zik's house, patronizing IVM and generally being a calm&peaceful governor.

However, I think he performed poorly in agriculture considering Enugu states potentials, general security, city beautification&tourism considering the huge potentials of the state, Media& Entertainment industry considering the state past records& potentials and social cultural development as the capital of Eastern Nigeria, industrial capacity &other commercial repositioning.
He also failed to improve in modern transportation system, IGR& stimulate economic growth.
Finally land ownership system seems to be a big faulty issue in his government...this leadership failed to set aside land reserves for nature&the future use.

It also seems he focused more on his Nsukka zone to the detriment of other zones and relied a lot on political praise singers he didn't allow him see the true picture of things.

He failed to think outside the box& initiate spectacular, big&modern infrastructural projects...these days the people want leaders who will deliver well thought of , viable and spectacular modern infrastructural projects.

With the kind of work he did in Nssuka...I wonder why his people refused to take him to the Senate....that on there own part could be seen as ingratitute.

The next governor should focus more on the the things I listed that gov. Ugwuanyi failed to do and spread his his developmental policies to all zones.

Ugwuanyi that couldn't even pay Primary School teachers their peanut salary. Mtcheeeew!!!!

1 Like

Re: Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke by okeysoninv: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2023
The guy said they are transmitting 30 million litres of water inside Enugu everyday. May God forgive you for this lie my brother.
Re: Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke by okeysoninv: 11:37am On Mar 11, 2023
Give me Enugu , after two years if I don't turn Enugu into best state in Nigeria Impeach me .

1 Like

Re: Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke by amNIGERIA: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
Man list Peter Mba & PDP achievements in Enugu & urges Mr Mba to present his tax return, to silence critics. Mr Mba should release his tax return as a prove he is a billionaire.

He went on ask former Gov. Chimaroke to list his companies before becoming Enugu government? That all the companies own by the farm Gov are looted fund of Enugu state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8cqWJTwAg

OEPHIUS:
Placing Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State in Court of Justice, Posterity

By Louis Amoke

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02janpZyhYFdito8wg1AxApZwNPoBa2Cj4jAZmd9hN7suEvaFcGc77PHuD5iQvF5ejl&id=100010007227700&mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke by mimicry: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
Thanks for this beautiful nonsense, he was that good and his family voted him out. He thought he could still use money to do us the more u look, the lesser you see. Thanks to Obidient movement for opening our eyes. Nsukka Wawa.

OEPHIUS:

By Louis Amoke

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02janpZyhYFdito8wg1AxApZwNPoBa2Cj4jAZmd9hN7suEvaFcGc77PHuD5iQvF5ejl&id=100010007227700&mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like

Re: Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke by toprealman: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
toprealman:
How can you people justify governors retiring in the senate. Having served for 8 years, others should be allowed to serve the state as well
If not greed and selfish interest, will they go to the senate if it were free?
Re: Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke by todto: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
mimicry:
Thanks for this beautiful nonsense, he was that good and his family voted him out. He thought he could still use money to do us the more u look, the lesser you see. Thanks to Obidient movement for opening our eyes. Nsukka Wawa.

but ugwuanyi tried in enugu state especially in Nsukka, I wonder how he lost his senetorial bid. it was in his tenure that I ever heard the state Government in enugu doing advertisement for teaching job since I was born. I don't know where the hatred for him came from.
Re: Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke by Beolly(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
CapitanS:
He should have moved to labour party when his problems with the PDP made him and the G5 governors to be at loggerhead with the party. He would have been senator elect right now. All those G5 governors will become politically irrelevant after this year, only Makinde will remain. Following Wike like cows without brains.
You guys know nothing about politics. Move to where? After all the party had concluded their primaries. Obidients movement gathered steam after the all party primaries were already over. Moreover, most East state always side with PDP candidate
Re: Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke by 9jaRealist: 8:43am On Mar 13, 2023
OEPHIUS:
By Louis Amoke

TALES BY THE MOONLIGHT… grin grin grin
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Flags Off Reconstruction, Rehabilitation Of Public Schools In FCT (Photos) / Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? / Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.