Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,744 members, 7,837,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Car had been returned by the driver : Stolen Black Honda Accord 2006 Model - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car had been returned by the driver : Stolen Black Honda Accord 2006 Model (1083 Views)

Sharp 2005 Black Honda Crv 4 Sale / 2005 Black Honda Accord LX / Clean Black Honda Crv 1999 For Quick Sale N700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car had been returned by the driver : Stolen Black Honda Accord 2006 Model by seal777(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2011
The dude returned the car himself dropping the key with the gate man, thanks all for been part of the success story. God bless you.
Re: Car had been returned by the driver : Stolen Black Honda Accord 2006 Model by kuntash: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2011
thats serious,

I just called the nos and the fellow picked,  (rang with thes their caller back ring tone)

- me : hello
- man: yes, who is this?
- me: how, are you? I hear say you steal person motor,
- man: hehehehehehe (laughed)
-me : hello
-man : ,  phone went off

Dialed again, - switched off,

@ poster, I would advice you to report to police and parley MTN to help you pin point his exact location, cos for him to still be using that nos,  I am sure he must be sick or a dummy,

best of luck.
Re: Car had been returned by the driver : Stolen Black Honda Accord 2006 Model by seal777(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2011
I just called the number now and it ranged

Me : hello
man : yes
Me : Is this LINUS
Man : yes, who be dis

, the phone went dead

Me : called back and the phone was switched off.

We are working on all options to get him, God willing.
Re: Car had been returned by the driver : Stolen Black Honda Accord 2006 Model by seal777(m): 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2011
I am happy to inform you all that the Car has been found. grin grin grin

The dude who stole the car out of pressure and fear of been caught as a result of the media spread of his profile and picture returned the car and dropped the key with the gate man.

I am personally grateful to you all for the concern and prayers.

I am personally grateful to KUNTASH for the show of concern and care, GOD will continue to bless you and spare you the pain of Life challenges more than you can bear, BRO, YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION. cool cool cool
Re: Car had been returned by the driver : Stolen Black Honda Accord 2006 Model by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 18, 2011
Glad you found your car. You should think about taking down your original post now.

(1) (Reply)

2005 Honda Crv Se Edition With Leather Seat Needed Urgently Budget 1.6 / Clean Registered Bulldog For 580k / Toks Nissan Pathfinder 2002 Model 4 Just 1.7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.