Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) (86571 Views)

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today / Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) / Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by emapeteum(m): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2023
A country that persecutes Christians.This is just the beginning for the atheist communist party
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Umunwa005: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2023
This is good food imagine if you fry this worm come add enough pepper and onions come find cold coke or fanta china people no saby better food
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by fredoooooo: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2023
PaNnamdi:

See this pained man grin

I know u have been praying to get UK or Canadian visa but you are such a low life that you can never ever stand a chance in the first place to qualify for visa cheesy
I ain't the one that ruined ya life and career , don't bite me please .
Small boy, your life depend on UK visa or visas and not everyone grin cheesy grin
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Ebenco84: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2023
Food for Chinese people
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by PaNnamdi: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Is Russia your enemy or Britain?
UK joor

Imagine UK colliding with Nigeria and influencing this country to squander about 77 trillion naira loan we borrowed over the years.

UK are behind the bad attitude of Nigerian police,imagine UK having the termerity to tell our IG of police to extort innocent Nigerians and carry out extra judicial killings.UK is the major enemy.

Do u know UK are responsible for our legislators not upholding our Constitution and even UK instructed INEC to rig elections over the years in Nigeria,do you know that tinubu is now president due to UK and INEC takes instructions from UK?

Russia is currently destroying her own people in Ukraine Donbass region all building destroyed,UK to Russia to do it.russia could have given his people in Ukraine the opportunity to become automatic Russian citizens and let them come to Russia if they wish.uk stopped that plan and now UK is happy Russia is killing his own people he claim to have liberated.

UK na our problem naw
Mtcheeeew

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Gozzyzenith: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Signs of end time
DM for your CV, SOP and study abroad programs.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by infogeneral: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2023
But the Chinese like eating worms! They should rather be happy for these free gifts from the mother nature.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Is that not one of their favorite tasty fries, God decided to give them a treat why the panic cheesy
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Basicend: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2023
China again?
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2023
foleskay:
grin

If this had happened in Nigeria,Deeper life members Would have started selling their properties awaiting rapture to happen any moment from now,just like they did in year 2000 after d lagos bomb blast thinking it was rapture approaching grin grin

I could remember my friend's dad sold their house and car and packed themselves to church expecting holy rapture. Hunger reset their brain after spending 1month in church and no rapture. I can never forget that scenario. It trended thru out south west den,

Lol... You just made me remember old days... I know of a man(Mr Deji), na egg and Tandi minerals him use 80% of his life savings chop from our shop... My granny cash out massively from am that year, after some weeks wey him eye clear, na still my granny dey sell food give am on credit... There's no Christmas wey we gather for granny side without discussing that hilarious issue.... Very funny grin... Till today, that man doesn't want to hear anything like end time preaching, he could kill a lot grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2023
WriterNiig:
Strange things happening. These are signs that we're living in the end times.
end time in Nigeria because god can do an undo
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2023
This one na manna from heaven for the Chinese wey dey chop worms normally
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Richy4(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2023
Chinese manna🙊

2 Likes

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Ewizy: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2023
Global worming 🤣 ahje... Strange things. What if it's was aeroplane that droped it from the sky?
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2023
Samueltemi337:
When will it rain Money
those are the kind of weird things I want to see
mindset of shithole people
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2023
Nah wah ooo
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by GENES11S: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2023
AlphaAlex:
Allow foolish people to wallow in their foolishness. Until they seek to be wise

Don't take this the wrong way...

Only fools think of themselves as being too wise.

1 Like

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Bigmouth3: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2023
WriterNiig:
Strange things happening. These are signs that we're living in the end times.
Empty head ,everything is end time, idiots like you also called priduing an airplane end time in the past , even 5g was called end time by morons like you . Even the Internet
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2023
WriterNiig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLkF9iz42MY

Credit: New York Post || Greek Reporter
youbare seeing worms, China is seeing food grin
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Xpol: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2023
Hiss!!! Scientists with their usual lie lie thing. I've seen crabs, fishes, worms and snakes falling from the sky with my korokoro eyes while raining. I'd even catch the fishes and put them in a cup of water and be playing with them.

I was surprised to grow and be seeing these scientists saying the opposite
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by begge: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2023
Can i say ulabalu
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by dheolexaone(f): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Sebi dem like worms, voila, here it is
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2023
What's China cooking this time around??😲

3 Likes

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by chiamzzy: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2023
China again.... Hmmmn. Make the worm rain end there o
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by stasius: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2023
Mana has been sent to them.

Chinese people food is Ready.
Shebi una sabi chop anything. See worm chop!

God is wise!
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Justhere: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2023
No single drop on the umbrella
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2023
You will be surprised that they will be eating it
China rats everything with 4 legs except table
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by ultimateprof: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2023
China and strange things are like 5&6.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:16am On Mar 11, 2023
SenatePresdo:
The sight gave me goosebumps.

Op should have added viewers discretion sad

Swears… did my body somehow

1 Like

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by MMempire(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Is Russia your enemy or UK?
Don't mind the "ode". He should be thanking Russia for their intervention on Africa and some other part of the world.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by TGM2015: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2023
I suspect video editing here or video created for entertainment.

Where are the worms on the marked area in the attached photo as shared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Sammy5413(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2023
Why they panicking? I thought these Chinese eat anything dead or alive, so they should see it as manna from heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Www.waptrick.com. How To Download Waptrick On Your Mobile Phones / Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.