Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,493 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

#edofirst - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #edofirst (166 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#edofirst by taiwonairaland: 6:53am On Mar 11, 2023
Prejudice aside, Can someone with right senses sees all these monumental projects, yet will say nothing is happening in Edo State. well! may be they are expecting Obaseki to be sharing them money. Noooo. some of you are trying to steal-eat the food meant for your night while in the morning,(money sharing mentality). Obaseki know that you will go hunger strike at night, (You know he is a fast thinker, should in case you don't know, know now, that is another attribute that differentiate him among others). reason for him coming up with all these enviable projects, securing a conducive and business-friendly atmosphere in every sectors for you to operate so you can have enough to yourself.
Remember, Edo State wasn't like this before the assumption of his regime last 6 years. So why can't we give accolades due unto him. Take note, these projects are for Edo and not for Obaseki, He is just the master planner to aid these.
Edo people, whosoever my Excellency, Governor Godwin Obaseki might have or will still step on his/her toes in the cause of planning, processing and execution of these projects which many are still ongoing, don't be offended and if you have been, please forgive. its all for the good and development of our dear state.
I actually have more to say, but don't let me bore you, I pause here till I return.
Thank you. Uwese

(1) (Reply)

Obi Campaigns For LP Gov Candidate In Plateau / A Review Of Chimamamda Adichie's “A Dirge,” By Adeze Ojukwu / Saturday Elections : INEC Bans POS Machines At Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.