Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,899 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

How To Get Canva Pro For Free Via My Team Link - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Get Canva Pro For Free Via My Team Link (2015 Views)

How To Get Canva Pro For Free Students (team Invite Link) / New Canva Pro Team Link Updated(31-march-2023* / Canva Pro (premium Account) Available! 1 Year Validity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Canva Pro For Free Via My Team Link by Fide098: 7:25am On Mar 11, 2023
There are 3 ways to get canva pro for free
They are
Canva for non profit organization
Canva for students and teachers
Canva pro team invite.

I will invite you to my canva pro team if you can't get it via the first two methods.

Canva offers a free subscription to Canva Pro for students and teachers who use Canva for their classroom work. To be eligible, you need to sign up using your school-issued email address or upload proof of enrollment or employment at an educational institution.

Canva also offers free subscriptions for Canva Pro to eligible nonprofit organizations and verified educational institutions. If you are affiliated with a nonprofit organization or an educational institution. Canva also offers a discounted subscription for nonprofits and educational institutions that do not qualify for the free subscription.

But if you can't get canva pro through the first two methods maybe because you don't meet the eligibility and you don't have the required certificate.

I can invite you to my canva pro team. And you will get access to canva pro for life.

Just watch the video to know how to get invited
How To Get Canva Pro For Free Legally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQZWEabjlUw

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Of Michael Rainey Jr Power Season Film(ghost Son) / Anyone Architect In Need Of The Software Chief Architect X3, / Independence Girl Animation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.