Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Full List Of Available Canada Student Visa 2023 & How To Apply - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Full List Of Available Canada Student Visa 2023 & How To Apply (979 Views)

Lithuania Student Visa 2023 / JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools / “In Need of Accommodation Around FUOYE? See Pictures of Available Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Available Canada Student Visa 2023 & How To Apply by Izumuo(m): 7:41am On Mar 11, 2023
To study in Canada, students must apply for a student visa or study permit. There are several types of student visas available, including the Study Permit, Student Direct Stream, Co-op Work Permit, and Post-Graduation Work Permit.

In this blog post, we’ll explore these available Canadian student visas and provide a guide on how to apply for them.

1. Study Permit

If you’re an international student planning to study in Canada, you will likely need a study permit. A study permit is a document issued by the Canadian government that allows you to study at a designated learning institution (DLI) in Canada for the duration of your program.

2. Student Direct Stream (SDS)

If you’re a student from China, India, the Philippines, or Vietnam, and you’re planning to study in Canada, the Student Direct Stream (SDS) visa may be the fastest and easiest way to get your study permit.

Click the link below to read more 🔽

https://axbuys.com/2023-available-canada-student-visa/
Re: Full List Of Available Canada Student Visa 2023 & How To Apply by damyzel: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2023
Hello there, Gurus.
my first here.
I desperately need someone to educate me. I was accepted for a master's degree at Lethbridge University in the fall of 2023. Despite the fact that the offer stated that I could apply for my study permit with the admission letter, I still had to meet the GMAT requirement and pay a tuition deposit of $500CAD.
Kindly advise if I can proceed with the study permit application. I am actually terrified of my GMAT, which requires a minimum score of 600.
Please advise, elders.

(1) (Reply)

Animals That Thrive On Land And Water: Top 10 Creatures / Toefl Exam In Abuja / Ufo's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.