Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Buhari Moves To Strengthen Nigeria’s Relation With Iran. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Moves To Strengthen Nigeria’s Relation With Iran. (219 Views)

Grade The Yoruba And Igbo Relation With The British. / President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent / Buhari Moves To Prevent National Assembly Hijack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Moves To Strengthen Nigeria’s Relation With Iran. by stephendinks: 8:43am On Mar 11, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured the Iranian Vice President of the readiness of Nigeria to strengthen existing relations with the Islamic Republic.

President Buhari said this during a courtesy call on him by the Iranian Vice President, Mohsen Mansouri, on the sidelines of the United Nations Summit taking place in Doha, the capital city of the State of Qatar

According to the president, “I have interacted with Iranians over many years, especially when I was the petroleum minister, and I understand the country and its people.”

“I therefore ....
https://ratecaptain.com/buhari-moves-to-strengthen-nigerias-relation-with-iran/
Re: Buhari Moves To Strengthen Nigeria’s Relation With Iran. by Buhari4sale: 8:47am On Mar 11, 2023
Only God knows those people frying plantain for my president head

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Strengthen Nigeria’s Relation With Iran. by limeta(f): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Iran just want Buhari to know that he is still in their book .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Strengthen Nigeria’s Relation With Iran. by Laggafin: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2023
This confused Ajala should be careful so he dosnt provoke USA to start bombing Nigeria and put the common man in more severe pains grin

(1) (Reply)

Am Proud Of Nigerian Youths / Benue APC Asks Banks Not To Grant Ortom’s N1 Billion Loan Request / IT'S NOT GOD'S WISH THAT 133M NIGERIANS SHOULD LIVE POVERTY, PO SLAMS PASTORS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.