Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie (41039 Views)

Chika Ike's Dress At 76th Cannes Film Festival In France / Pete Edochie Celebrates 76th Birthday Today| Pictures. / Idowu Philips Mama Rainbow Celebrates Her 76th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by Sleekfingers: 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
PHZADDY1:
you think everyone stays in your glorified slum?Mugu.
Online miscreant

Ode.....I like my slum like that.
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by Tareq1105: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
Tinubu would make a big difference.
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by Mensch86631: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
God1000:
No sane nigerian is happy at the moment.

3rd march was my birthday and I was very sad too, I didn't even celebrate it

I'm beginning to agree with joseph de maistre, according to him, every nation gets the government it deserves

Same with me march 3rd was my birthday and I wasn't happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by PainfulTruth: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
YOU'RE A PURE BASTARD👎
sukkot:
grin this crazy ass nigga yo ass too old to be wailing. pete shut yo ol patriachal misogynistic archaic ass up mane
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by PainfulTruth: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
STILL YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT THEM. IF E SURE FOR UNA, LET THEM BE👎
stuffs2002:

Tinubu : 8 years
North : 8 years
South South : 8 years
North 8 years
IGB0S may try for presidency in 2055
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by PainfulTruth: 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
ajani1978:
Why can't you hug 75 k v a transformer so happy people will remain.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by PainfulTruth: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
membranus:

So Obidients have become Dangote which sells sugar, cements, salts and spaghetti and will soon begin to sell petrol to everyone in Lagos?

So Obidients have become Nestle, Cadbury, Coca-Cola, Nigeria Brewery, Total, Mobil, MTN, Glo, FBN, GTB, UBA, Nigeria Distillery, which have the biggest shares of marketing sectors in Lagos?

Besides gala, spare parts, stolen phone and computer sets, clothings and shoe wares, and maybe pharmacies in inner Lagos Islands and Ikeja and Agege environs, where else do your Igbo Obidients dominate the huge Lagos markets?

Keep deceiving yourself.

Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by PainfulTruth: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sleekfingers:

How that one take concern me , if you are happy or not?
Oga, go and sit down somewhere

Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by Dbrawllm0098(f): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
They keep saying it's for our own good and I wonder how hardship makes life of citizens better
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by madjune(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
He's economical with the truth.

He's ashamed of his son, Yul.
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by asanausana91: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
chaddy16:
Everyone has the right to be happy or unhappy. As for me, I'm very happy
you are not happy, you are just fooling around.
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by stuffs2002: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
PainfulTruth:
STILL YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT THEM. IF E SURE FOR UNA, LET THEM BE👎

You funny o... Why should we let our SLAVES go
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by wildkat: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
wahalawahala:
Wildkat den say una sore loosers no dey happy😭 ... 8more years to go 😂 .. no worry tho Tinubu go do well , una go dey alright 😎

Stop calling me, I'm not a gay like u. I'm only interested in your mum's pussy
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by chaddy16: 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
asanausana91:
you are not happy, you are just fooling around.
Bros, the world is full of ups and downs. I create happiness for myself and I have it
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by PainfulTruth: 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
stuffs2002:

You funny o... Why should we let our SLAVES go

Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by APCNig: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
yet people still voted for the same party that caused all this sufferings,we Nigerians needs to be set aside and studied like rat on why we love our oppressors

Post-election loss trauma. I thought you people said nobody voted for Emilokan Tinubu, why are you saying people voted for him again?
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by yahoodetector: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
sukkot:
grin this crazy ass nigga yo ass too old to be wailing. pete shut yo ol patriachal misogynistic archaic ass up mane

You will never get to his age! Mark my words!!
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by sukkot: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
this has been a social experiment to see how ndi igbo reaact if you abuse their elders as they abuse tinubu. these crybabies have spammed my mentions with wailing. these people cant take what they dish out

Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by richboy7(m): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
sukkot:

Abeg close that your teeth and show some respect.
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by TOPMAN4LIFE: 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
ruggedboych:
Baba yolo urchins are coming for you, I have never seen such foolish tribalistic mad dogs all my life till i join this forum, may whatever Diet/God they serve have pity on their bigoted lost souls

He even look more healthier and young than their 70 years fake age drug ancestor
How are you sure you will outlive Tinubu,
Many people people said the same thing about Buhari, some of the people have died while Buhari is still alive.
Asiwaju Tinubu is not poor in health the way you people are portraying it because of hatred.
If he is not healthy, he will not be able to campaign around Nigeria before election.
You people did a lot of Photoshop pictures to make people believe he's sick so that he will not achieve his purpose but God continue to make a way for him.
If you are trying to stop someone and he continue to have breakthrough, it's better you leave him so that you won't develop high BP.
Even Buhari that he helped didn't help back but tried to stop him indirectly.
But he continue to win, so stop insulting someone that is old to be your grand father and has achieved more than your generation even before he joined politics.
You have been advise to go to court if you have any grievance to proof.
Even Peter obi that ought to be pained and insulting doesn't insult like you people that claim to follow him.
You should know that there is no permanent enemy in politics, if peter Obi has worked with the caliber of person like Atiku before, he can still work with Tinubu in future.
if you are opportuned like Tinubu you are condemning, you might even be worse than him.
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by Onelove508: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
yet people still voted for the same party that caused all this sufferings,we Nigerians needs to be set aside and studied like rat on why we love our oppressors

Which people?
Majority of people didn't vote that party the election was obviously rigged
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by Karnice600: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
Xpol:
See as many are respecting and accepting this man opinion now, let him say something like "the most popular man won the election" or send a congratulatory message to Tinubu and see how they'll be insulting him like he's a 17yrs old boy.

In democracy you have to respect contrary opinions, you can't force everyone to be on your side. Even the military head of state find it difficult to achieve that.

In democracy you have to respect contrary opinions, you can't force everyone to be on your side...

In democracy elections are non controversial transparent, free and fair. Opinions that disregard this are destructive to democracy.
Stop talking nonsense.
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by Karnice600: 12:45am On Mar 12, 2023
Tee2027:
Sir with due respect blame obi and Atiku because I never seen in my life where because the water you used to bath a child is dirty and for that reason both the water and the child should be thrown off.

Just because of a propaganda that insinuated one man want to buy votes obi and Atiku decided to destroyed Nigeria to achieve their sselfish political interest and at the end the person did not buy votes but still beat them to pulp to tells you how jah shamed them.

Obi and Atiku are very wicked souls that deserves to be incacerared forever for Nigeria to get out of this show of shame.

These two evil men are happy Nigerians are suffering using Emefiele and Malami as their weapon, wallahi after May 2023 all of you will rot in darkest part of Nigeria prison for punishing Nigerians these much, it's a promise.

In all existing igbo as at today I hate obi the most infact I so hate him with passion very satanic man pretending to be a christain.
Another object worthy of psychiatric attention on nairaland.
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by God1000(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
must u agree with joe?
Yes bro, it has come to that
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by HellVictorinho7: 9:18am On Mar 12, 2023
God1000:
Yes bro, it has come to that
dat is u,my dad and brother need a good job,can u help with that?
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by HellVictorinho7: 9:21am On Mar 12, 2023
Karnice600:

Another object worthy of psychiatric attention on nairaland.
2 u
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by HellVictorinho7: 9:22am On Mar 12, 2023
APCNig:

Post-election loss trauma. I thought you people said nobody voted for Emilokan Tinubu, why are you saying people voted for him again?
na confusion cause am
Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by occfx: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2023
God1000:
No sane nigerian is happy at the moment.

3rd march was my birthday and I was very sad too, I didn't even celebrate it

I'm beginning to agree with joseph de maistre, according to him, every nation gets the government it deserves

Only some urchinated idiots at the extreme waste end are happy due to there religion of Muslim Muslim ticket. They prefer to live miserable as far as there stupidity manifest all over the country. Nigeria is a dooms day nation, apocalyptic and a hell fire zoological Republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie by God1000(m): 9:02am On Nov 14, 2023
occfx:

Only some urchinated idiots at the extreme waste end are happy due to there religion of Muslim Muslim ticket. They prefer to live miserable as far as there stupidity manifest all over the country. Nigeria is a dooms day nation, apocalyptic and a hell fire zoological Republic.
I hope they are enjoying the untold hardship Tinubu has brought upon them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives / Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband / Toyin Aimakhu Removes Husband's Name, Delete Hubby Photos,Calls Herself Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.