Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi (15481 Views)

Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) / Work For Zamfara People, Obi Urges Governor-elect / Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by Masterito(m): 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
All I see is hate in you. However, Obi has probably achieved better than anyone in your lineage. Correct me if I am wrong.
lhordspy:
You can keep up with the super story to your people in the southEast there. But hear me and hear me loud; You will never, i repeat never rule this nation.

The hard reality is that in 2027, You Mr. Peter Obi will still contest against Tinubu once again. The entire North will still never vote for you, you will still not be able to win a single state there nor get 25%

The Southwest will still never vote for you except your brothers in Lagos, you will still fail in 5 out of the 6 states that make up the region because the people already know you are leading and championing your tribal people to takeover Southwest in disguise of running for political post.

You will still lose states like Kogi, Niger, Kwara in the northcentral.

Even if you decamp to PDP, your image is already battered over here in the North. We all see you as nothing more but a Religious divider, the man who hates muslims so much that he paid general overseers billions of dollars to preach hate against muslims on the altar. No heavyweight politician here in the North will be bold enough to campaign for you .

You are done for, Mr Obi. No pathway to victory for you now, next four years or next 3millions years. That name Gregory Obi will forever be a rejected name in Nigeria political space.
Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by Truthdeypain: 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
Neddstark:

I no dey do igbophobia. My own na 🔥 for 🔥. When all ya brothers dey insult us, you dey skip that one abi?

Really you mean my brothers wey dey defend themselves from aggressors. Common man even you sabi say na cap be dat. Igbos are hardly d aggressors.Those my brothers wey dem go burn their livelihoods for market na dem be aggressors ba.

But for instance I dey my own you come call me "omo INA" "Oloriburuku" "Ungrateful bastard" like you said na fire for fire.
Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by orisa37: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
WHY NOT PETER OBI IN SOKOTO MAIDUGURI LOKOJA ABAKALIKI?
Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by Throwback: 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Doracity82:
Peter Obi will be president of Nigeria but you won't be alive to witness it . Go and mark this

Is this not the same toxicity we have come to know zombidients for?

Shame on those who raised you.

You are not my God who answered the prayer of Obi.

Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by DMerciful(m): 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Will any member of your family be governor?
Nobody knows you in real life
lhordspy:
You can keep up with the super story to your people in the southEast there. But hear me and hear me loud; You will never, i repeat never rule this nation.

The hard reality is that in 2027, You Mr. Peter Obi will still contest against Tinubu once again. The entire North will still never vote for you, you will still not be able to win a single state there nor get 25%

The Southwest will still never vote for you except your brothers in Lagos, you will still fail in 5 out of the 6 states that make up the region because the people already know you are leading and championing your tribal people to takeover Southwest in disguise of running for political post.

You will still lose states like Kogi, Niger, Kwara in the northcentral.

Even if you decamp to PDP, your image is already battered over here in the North. We all see you as nothing more but a Religious divider, the man who hates muslims so much that he paid general overseers billions of dollars to preach hate against muslims on the altar. No heavyweight politician here in the North will be bold enough to campaign for you .

You are done for, Mr Obi. No pathway to victory for you now, next four years or next 3millions years. That name Gregory Obi will forever be a rejected name in Nigeria political space.
Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by Doracity82(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
Throwback:

Is this not the same toxicity we have come to know zombidients for?

Shame on those who raised you.

You are not my God who answered the prayer of Obi.
You started it... Just read your post that i quoted and know whether you reason like a human or animal. At last i find out that you are a fool and tribal bigot. Anumanu
Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by royalfly(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
fareed69:

Him wan Lord over them?
Are they not adults.
Is he the party chairman.
Una no Sabi
Come make we teach una

Don't change the narratives
Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by Throwback: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
Doracity82:
You started it... Just read your post that i quoted and know whether you reason like a human or animal. At last i find out that you are a fool and tribal bigot. Anumanu

Tribal bigot for reminding us all how useless Obi was with executive power he now craves at the federal level?

I repeat, shame on those who raised a terrorist like you. You are too uncivil to exist among sane minds.

You should have come force all Nigerians to vote for the desperate ticket hunter whose political prostitution knows no loyalty, integrity, or character.

You can take your madness to God and fight him for answering Obi's prayer.

Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by DesChyko: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Oga take us to the part OBI fulfilled, you people are nothing fraud and will stop at nothing to keep exposing your lies.

Stop frothing at the mouth.

Do something real, like actually exposing the lie you claim you will. Tag me when you have anything to the contrary.

Anything.
Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by Doracity82(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
Throwback:

Tribal bigot for reminding us all how useless Obi was with executive power he now craves at the federal level?

I repeat, shame on those who raised a terrorist like you. You are too uncivil to exist among sane minds.

You should have come force all Nigerians to vote for the desperate ticket hunter whose political prostitution knows no loyalty, integrity, or character.

You can take your madness to God and fight him for answering Obi's prayer.
You that voted for APC... how is your life been. You will die of heart attack because of Peter Obi and Igbos. Keep fooling yourself. Keep using numerous monikers to yarn dust here. Efulefu
Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by lhordspy: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Beniyke1:
Most times I just try to take my time reading through some of your comments and shake my head in disdain.

You and others of your type here really think life starts and ends on Nairaland Politics section. Quite pitiable.
The way you take this politics thing seriously and so personal, damn! Even the politicians themselves don’t take it that far, as seriously and as personal as you take it. Please take it on yourself bro.

You will not understand. I wish you can.
Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by lhordspy: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Name that has challenged so many status quo?
You're funny

In the southeast and southsouth.

Not outside his comfort zone if you ask me. Nothing changed.
Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Standardcosting:

Lols. You sound pained. Those slaves would keep deciding who rules over you.

Who rule over me as in they are governors in my state, no one rule over me but God...I have a leader who speaks my dialect, now go to hell with your slaves, look we are far better because in the beginning we made our deal to remain competitive no matter who goes there, we've been there before continue deceiving your self with votes till everyone answer his father's name One Day.

The joke remains with you and your likes.

Kiss the truth kid.
Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by WhisperedNoise: 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
lhordspy:

In the southeast and southsouth.

Not outside his comfort zone if you ask me. Nothing changed.
If we are being sincere, PO has changed the political narrative in Nigeria. Lagos specifically. Agree or nay?
Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by lhordspy: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

If we are being sincere, PO has changed the political narrative in Nigeria. Lagos specifically. Agree or nay?

Just one more week to go. Time will tell
Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by Truthisunique2: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2023
Standardcosting:

That’s the permutation that jeopardized Obi’s chance.

You will always need the north because it’s a game of number
is north central not also north

Obidients are fools if they believe all christians would support one party

If believe me if they do you can't win them, look at Lagos that was won it was largely christians and yet APC still have over 60% Lagos votes from Yoruba christians
Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by Truthisunique2: 10:23am On Mar 12, 2023
Zorn:
If you have seen the four walls of University you will never talk down on any philosopher . You don't have an idea of what it is .
shut up how many people take jamb form and fill philosophy

It is for the drags of society and those who can't department of choice
Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by fareed69(m): 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
royalfly:

Don't change the narratives

Narrative of what?
That you are a failure

Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by royalfly(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
fareed69:

Narrative of what?
That you are a failure

God bless you, as a failure, someday I will win in Jesus name. Enjoy ur day
Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by fareed69(m): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
royalfly:

God doesn't know Politics.
Have that behind your dumb skull.
What you receive is your input

Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by fareed69(m): 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
royalfly:

Obi needs to be at the center to these reps or senators, if not they would be corrupt b4 u know it

So that they can reimburse him back for his loss?
Ewu.
Madateeeeee k*ll you there .
Obi and Obidient have laboured in vain

Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by royalfly(m): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
fareed69:

So that they can reimburse him back for his loss?
Ewu.
Madateeeeee k*ll you there .
Obi and Obidient have laboured in vain

Thank u sir. I av worse words and vocabulary for u but u not worth it enjoy ur ignorance
Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by fareed69(m): 7:31am On Mar 13, 2023
royalfly:

Thank u sir. I av worse words and vocabulary for u but u not worth it enjoy ur ignorance
Because you are a looser

Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by royalfly(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
fareed69:

Because you are a looser

Yeah but as looser I loosen people like u. Tied soul.
Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by fareed69(m): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
royalfly:

E pain am

Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by fareed69(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
royalfly:

God does not know Politics.
Stop joining Politics with Jesus.

Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by royalfly(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
fareed69:

God does not know Politics.
Stop joining Politics with Jesus.

Oga rest.. go look 4 kpangolo take play..
Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by fareed69(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
royalfly:

Oga rest.. go look 4 kpangolo take play..

I dey enjoy

Re: At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi by garykoeman: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=ikechukwu150 post=121652012]

Just stay in your house with your phone and be writing rubbish, if I meet you one on one guy!!!!
Your body go tell u[/quot
Obi don scam the youth just like he scammed Anambra citizen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election / President Buhari To Commission Imo Int’l Cargo Airport In May – Okorocha / Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.