Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM (654 Views)

Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down / Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP / You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM by Tolumiide: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2023
When was the last time you see a functional ATM and you were able to withdraw.
I have not seen one in 6 weeks now.
It's now more difficult to get cash for over 2 weeks now.
How do you cope, can you please give us your working principle, I need it.
Thanks
Re: When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM by Zonefree(m): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
POS agents have taken over ATM withdrawal. I transact with them.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM by Pierced(f): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
If u av any relative or close friend that sells food stuffs at big market like mile 12 market in Lagos and all......u can transfer to them and collect cash from them. I don't see this scarcity ending any time soon.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM by Tolumiide: 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
Zonefree:
POS agents have taken over ATM withdrawal. I transact with them.

POS charges are too high. ₦6500 to get ₦5000.
Re: When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM by Tolumiide: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Pierced:
If u av any relative or close friend that sells food stuffs at big market like mile 12 market in Lagos and all......u can transfer to them and collect cash from them. I don't see this scarcity ending any time soon.

Exactly my strategy before, but now they're not having cash too, infact the woman I always run to has stopped going to market for over 3 days now. She said customers hardly bring cash and bank transfer always frustrate her. She will just spend transport to and fro market for nothing.
Re: When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM by Natbrowny: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
As i see dis post.

It took me 30 seconds to remember the full meaning of ATM..

Very useless dis past few months.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
I hope TINUBU sack CBN governor immediately.
Re: When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM by Houseontherock1: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
Some people have chosen to cripple the economy by mopping up all cash, some people have chosen to applaud them because they think "it's for the best". Unfortunately, whatever gains is supposed to come from this failed policy has been defeated by the pains it brought

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM by Pierced(f): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
Tolumiide:

Exactly my strategy before, but now they're not having cash too, infact the woman I always run to has stopped going to market for over 3 days now. She said customers hardly bring cash and bank transfer always frustrate her. She will just spend transport to and fro market for nothing.

True.
Re: When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM by Skillsnigeria: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hmmm, I can't remember
Re: When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM by haffaze777(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Probably January
Re: When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM by Obaaderemi2: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
Last Wednesday but it was a staff of GTB that withdrew it for me. The crowd was crazy. Stupid retrogressive cash mopping policy.

People should stop calling it cashless policy. It's not! When the stupid Buhari did the same thing in 1984, was it to boost cashless transactions?

Thank God we have ATMs, POS and money transfer apps and ussd today, the idiot would still have mopped up cash Even without those platforms.
Na den Nigerians for know the meaning of suffering.
Re: When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM by Roger3D(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Tolumiide:
When was the last time you see a functional ATM and you were able to withdraw.
I have not seen one in 6 weeks now.
It's now more difficult to get cash for over 2 weeks now.
How do you cope, can you please give us your working principle, I need it.
Thanks
This afternoon and there was only one guy ahead of me
Re: When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Since January.

We're doing online transaction for almost everything.
Re: When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM by helinues: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
It's been long
Re: When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM by Tolumiide: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
Roger3D:
This afternoon and there was only one guy ahead of me
Wow, it's a good thing to hear. Location please.
Re: When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM by Roger3D(m): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Tolumiide:

Wow, it's a good thing to hear. Location please.
I'm just messing with you. Of course no such situation currently exists in Nigeria grin I did however withdraw some cash under those circumstances today somewhere in Europe
Re: When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM by WhizdomXX(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
Last year.
Re: When Last Did You Withdraw Money From ATM by Parachoko: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Last year

But am happy with it because it affected Tinubu and will affect Sanwo Olu

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Re-selection: Where Is Tinubu? / DSS Should Arrest Those Seeking For Where President Elect Is / Obi: Blazing Trails After Presidential Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.