Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Affiliate Marketing Is A SCAM - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Affiliate Marketing Is A SCAM (187 Views)

How Social-media Marketing Is Being Strategically Conducted By SEO Experts? / Is National Teachers' Institute (NTI) A Scam? / Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing Is A SCAM by Felixajieh62(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
The problem in Nigeria now is that you'll hardly know what is legit and what is not.

Any bis that you don't have to work so you can earn, that bis is legit scam.

In affiliate marketing you don't have to work for your money.
The fact is, you earn more and work less.

Okay, what is Affiliate marketing?

A simple definition of Affiliate marketing is that you sell other people's product and get a commission from it.
E.g If the product you want to sell is 50k and you sell one, then your commission is 25k.

Wow! E shock you!
Let's say you sell 2 product everyday, how much are you making in a week?😎 well do the maths

In 6 months you can start making millions. And people will say "u don do blood moni"

The question you're asking yourself now is, will i pay anything to start this bis.
Well the answer is YES.

How do you want to start earning millions and you don't spend a dime at all☺

Ahh oga you self think am nah! Even blood money self you go still spend small money.

When I started affiliate marketing, my first 90days I made 200k. With just my phone ooh.

The thing now is that if I say come let me teach you, you'll say NO😥
But if i don't teach you how will you start to make money?

Let me not say anything but the first 10 persons to say TEACH in the comment section below will get a FREE E-BOOK from me and my mentorship
Re: Affiliate Marketing Is A SCAM by TarOrfeeek: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
If you were making so much money. You no go dey beg people to teach them.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing Is A SCAM by Felixajieh62(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
TarOrfeeek:

If you were making so much money. You no go dey beg people to teach them.
The more I teach people the more I make money, that's how when you learn and you go and teach others too you make more money! Simple as ABC

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele Raises N500m New Notes For Labour Party Gbadebo Rhodes Ahead Saturday G / Is FM Whatsapp APK Available In Multiple Languages? / Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.