Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,459 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

We All Have To Move On - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We All Have To Move On (320 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We All Have To Move On by Auxtan(m): 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sincerely speaking, thinking some unusual thing will happen that will see Tinubu return the INEC presidential certificate of return or see this election cancelled is beyond daydreaming at this point in time.

Why I said so:

1. Looking at the usual business displayed by the Nigerian Judiciary, none of critical opposition cases will be given due hearing and judgement.

2. INEC will frustrate whatever evidence that tries to be leaked out of the polity that will mean Tinubu didn't win or shouldn't be have been announced, an example of this can be seen in the current frustration being shown to Labour Party's team that have been given permission twice by the supreme court to inspect sensitive election materials, good to note that on both occasions INEC has refused them access.

3. When in a matter of weeks Tinubu gets inaugurated into office, trust me irrespective of what eventually comes out of even supreme court against him he will disobey the ruling.

4. Tinubu and APC has the influence, money and connection littered everywhere. I mean, nobi Nigeria again? Trust me, nobody even in the judiciary is independent or not being controlled by an order from above. Tinubu and APC are literally heading the 3 arms of government and wouldn't displease themselves for whoever.

My advice to opposition Nigerians:

I am Obidient as many of you and those of you with Atiku, but the reality on ground is that these men in government are dinosaurs and would go at any length to get their ways. If you ask me I will tell you that nothing will change from the fact Tinubu is our next president from now till the next 4 years and potentially 8 years... MOVE ON!

The reality is already settling in me and I am moving on already.

IS WELL!!!

1 Like

Re: We All Have To Move On by Sergio101(m): 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
We've all moved on.

As you can see Obi has moved on too(he's currently just campaigning for LP governorship candidates) .

But dosent mean we wont still challenge the fraud that was conducted as election no matter the outcome.

Everything has a beginning. Let it be the beginning of the urge for true democracy

3 Likes

Re: We All Have To Move On by Auxtan(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sergio101:
We've all moved on.

As you can see Obi has moved on too(he's currently just campaigning for LP governorship candidates) .

But dosent mean we wont still challenge the fraud that was conducted as election no matter the outcome.

Everything has a beginning. Let it be the beginning of the urge for true democracy
Yeah, agreed.
Re: We All Have To Move On by Neddstark: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
OP is a realist.
Re: We All Have To Move On by Auxtan(m): 9:10am On Mar 12, 2023
Neddstark:
OP is a realist.
Is good to only focus on realities.

1 Like

Re: We All Have To Move On by Delightsome2023: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2023
Sergio101:
We've all moved on.

you're one of the few Igbos on this forum that I respect.
Other of your brothers are delusional.
Imagine one telling me that Tinubu also rigged Enugu state, the state he got zero votes.
I mean bawo how is that possible

(1) (Reply)

LP Threatens To Occupy INEC Offices Over BVAS Inspection / Edo Refinery Operating At 80% Capacity, As Obaseki Visits / One Celibate Woman Down Omg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.