Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan (43701 Views)

Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Emerges ‘best Radio Station In Nigeria’ / Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan / Popular Radio Station In Ibadan, Fresh FM Demolished By Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by lexy2014: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
Reinamaria:
He probably already wasn't feeling well, coupled with how hard things are in the country.
People don't just die from trekking.
May his soul find rest.

Which means he wouldn't have died if he didn't trek

2 Likes

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by grandstar(m): 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
Reinamaria:
He probably already wasn't feeling well, coupled with how hard things are in the country.
People don't just die from trekking.
May his soul find rest.

The average Nigerian city dweller over 50 is unhealthy. If male, he has a potbelly and has not done any exercise for years, That walk was a death sentence. Many more will die of exhaustion in coming weeks.
Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by Brushstrokes20: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
Another victim of the lifeless, bloodthirsty animal in human skin and emeFAILURE! undecided undecided
The DIABOLIC DUO OF Buhari and emeFAILURE are SERIAL LAW BREAKERS and common CRIMINALS undecided...

Their long overdue WATERLOO beckons!
They won't end well.

1 Like

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by kpompey: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
Tinubu should open our boarders, removed Emiefele and reverse the cash policy immediately he assumed office.This suffering is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by ngwababe(f): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
A whole country, no cash and nobody is taking responsibility. Do we actually have a President? What sort of suffering bundle did we subscribe like this? 😭😭

2 Likes

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by Meedon: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
Person get money for account e no fit withdraw. How e no go die. This country ehennnnnn

1 Like

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by SaintLucia: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
So sad. But unfortunately Yinka Ayefele Fresh FM and the likes of Atiku and Obi Pandora all supported the useless naira confisication policy thinking they are hurting Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by Pityoobi: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
Seefinish:
You vote an incompetent person because he is from your tribe or religion. You will not be spared of his incompetency. There is no special market or filling stations for APC
Ogun keee you there for been foolish

3 Likes

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by Ikea81: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
Omo, it's not easy o......most offices need to start making their staff work from home like covid. Getting cash daily for transportation be like who dey find water for desert.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nazgul:
Rip to him...Nigeria failed you.

But shouldn't the company have at least a staff bus, most radio and TV stations I know have staff buses.

Staff welfare should be Paramore in every organization.
Fresh fm has a staff bus, different types and I'm sure if he requested for one, one would've been dispatched. Maybe he just wanted to trek that day and well, god knows.

1 Like

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by Drefaithful(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
Definitely he had underlining ailment that was triggered by a long walk.

RIP
Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by onuman: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
Starpotter:
Fresh FM Staff Dies After Collapsing On His Way To The Office In Ibadan

SOURCE: https:///breaking-fresh-fm-staff-dies-after-collapsing-on-his-way-to-the-office-in-ibadan/

And some people think it's right to renew the tenure of APC in Aso Rock.
Suffer heads. See what ethno-religious bigotry is doing to you.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by stickle(m): 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Seefinish:
You vote an incompetent person because he is from your tribe or religion. You will not be spared of his incompetency. There is no special market or filling stations for APC
How heartless can you be?
Are you God?
Do you know who he voted for?
Are obedients not dying?
Are Atikulateds not dying?
Please choose your words in public place.

6 Likes

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by BarrElChapo(m): 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
obembet:
All this support and praise Emefiele are now complaining now, they don't have foresight...

They never believe it will affect them, they only focus on Tinubu... Now who is suffering the cashless policy?

When Tinubu complain the effect of this policy, they are mocking him. Now who is the loser?

Always use your head, don't play politics with emotion, politicians wil always find Thier way.

Since the cashless policy started, I never see any senator standing with people at ATM machine.

Advice for you

Obi, Tinubu and Atiku will still settle. You turn all your to enemy just because they don't support your brother.

Always use your head.

Politicians Don't send you

So you think Tinubu is the target of this policy? Smh
Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by Krismas(m): 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
DropsMic:
I usually just take a drop and do transfer to the driver..

RIP
grin E be like say u be butty! Always on Uber? Sabi u get d kpogri to transfer ni? Wot if e nor dey?
May Baba soul Rest In Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by lexy2014: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
Seefinish:

theraregem1 freestuffsng and co should tell us how APC has improved their lives since 2015

1 Like

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by FalseProphet1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
obembet:
All this support and praise Emefiele are now complaining now, they don't have foresight...

They never believe it will affect them, they only focus on Tinubu... Now who is suffering the cashless policy?

When Tinubu complain the effect of this policy, they are mocking him. Now who is the loser?

Always use your head, don't play politics with emotion, politicians wil always find Thier way.

Since the cashless policy started, I never see any senator standing with people at ATM machine.

Advice for you

Obi, Tinubu and Atiku will still settle. You turn all your to enemy just because they don't support your brother.

Always use your head.

Shut up your mouth. Useless dirty bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by onuman: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
stickle:

How heartless can you be?
Are you God?
Do you know who he voted for?
Are obedients not dying?
Are Atikulateds not dying?
Please choose your words in public place.

Obidients and Atikulateds are dying of what the APC you still support caused in Nigeria. Who voted for a fragmented APCwith a presidential candidate suffering dementia to return to power? Very few block heads.
Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by PDJT: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
-I guess his employer wasn't paying him enough to travel abroad for his regular medical checkup.

-People who live and work in Nigeria, without means to travel abroad like Nigerian politicians, I dey hail una ooo!

-Death is inevitable but the average death rate in Nigeria is shocking, and the thieving politicians don't care. And the so-called Nigerians still worship them. Sad reality.
Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by Krismas(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
BarrElChapo:

So you think Tinubu is the target of this policy? Smh
grin He is telling u d truth holha. U just dey argue 4notin

1 Like

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by funshint(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
Really sad to hear...may his soul rest in perfect peace and may God comfort the family of the departed. Amen!
Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by sunbreaker: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nazgul:

But shouldn't the company have at least a staff bus, most radio and TV stations I know have staff buses.

Staff welfare should be Paramount in every organization.
exactly, you speak my mind. A reputable radio station without staff bus and it is very easy to blame govt. We are the problem of ourselves(I think this has exposed their organization structure)
Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by funshint(m): 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
PDJT:
-I guess his employer wasn't paying him enough to travel abroad for his regular medical checkup.

-People who live and work in Nigeria, without means to travel abroad like Nigerian politicians, I dey hail una ooo!

-Death is inevitable but the average death rate in Nigeria is shocking, and the thieving politicians don't care. And the so-called Nigerians still worship them. Sad reality.
You talk like a kid....I wonder how you reason😬

1 Like

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by Enemyofpeace: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nazgul:

Staff welfare should be Paramount in every organization.
wey fuel to fuel the staff bus? Nigeria don cast jare

2 Likes

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by Brushstrokes20: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
The lifeless lucifer and emeFAILURE are really accomplishing their mission to drastically REDUCE NIG POPULATION by hook or crook via ANTI PEOPLE POLICIES but they'll regret it in the fullness of time undecided

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!

1 Like

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by Reinamaria(f): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Which means he wouldn't have died if he didn't trek

Have you died from trekking?
Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by loswhite(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
obembet:
All mumu this support and praise Emefiele are now complaining now, they don't have foresight...

Advice for you

Always use your head.

This news has nothing to do with cashless policy.
Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by johnjose68: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Seefinish:

I expect you to say this. Bitterness in your bloodstream.

I was amazed when my daughter complained to me that her classmate, chioma, was bitterly abusing the yorubas in their class. When she asked chioma why she was abusing the yorubas like that, chioma said her parents told her the yorubas are bad people.

Imagine the hot bitter hatred the igbos are feeding their young children!!!!!

I felt flabbergasted immediately.

And that is the psychology of most of the igbos (i am not sorry to generalise).

My daughter then asked me my opinion. I just told her not to bother that the should just face her studies...that she shouldn't hold grudges against anyone. But she is still confused though.

Igbos.....be careful of the hatred you are spreading, even amongst your children. You will be the most disadvantaged when harvest time matures sad

4 Likes

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by ofuonyebi: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
This man Baba Bintin die while on duty and service in the interest of humanity..
The govt of his native state should accord him not only a befitting burial but also compensation to take care of the family left behind..

This type of people does not usual have opportunity to embezzle the wealth of the state to live a life of affluence born with corruption

Adieu!

1 Like

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by BarrElChapo(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Krismas:
grin He is telling u d truth holha. U just dey argue 4notin

It’s a she though, okay I hear you

1 Like

Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by loswhite(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
onuman:
Thousands of people have died because of the cashless policy.
Af times, one begins to think if Emefiele and Buhari were induced by foreigners to reduce the population of Nigeria.
Never in the history of any country had people been so maltreated, even deprived of food, and medicine, by those who rule them.

RIP.
Thousands of ppl have died from our hospital because of low funding. This has nothing to do with cashless policy but somehow ppl must connect the dots
Re: Baba Bintin Of Fresh FM Dies While Trekking To Office In Ibadan by FireUpNow(m): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Too much stress in th land.RIP to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In January 2019 / Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) / DOWNLOAD MP3 Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me Ft The Weeknd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.