Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested (22971 Views)

5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel / NDLEA Raids Notorious Drug Joints In Lagos, Others, Arrests 663 Drug Traffickers / Sami Ashoko Arrested As NDLEA Busts Drug Cartel In Edo, Nasarawa, FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by Sweetvie: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Na dem grin

7 Likes

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by RichDotCom07: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by omonnakoda: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
AlphaAlex:
😂😂😂 werey
Seriously
Akinjide can develop
Even you If you meet him he will develop you

3 Likes

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by Greenscientist: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
Reportbutton:
Silence is not judged, I didn't mention names oo.. grin cheesy
SHINEDU, we sight you. grin

Why is this kind of thing still available as the first comment on a FrontPage thread?

Nairaland loves violence and this tribalism of a thing.

#Nairaland_End_Triabalism
Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by Olatara(f): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
If Tinubu a known drug dealer can win Presidential election, then no one else can damage the image of Nigeria again
Jagaban already did it all
Oh please!

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by Akatsuki1(f): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Greenscientist:

Why is this kind of thing still available as the first comment on a FrontPage thread?

Nairaland loves violence and this tribalism of a thing.

#Nairaland_End_Triabalism

Advice your tribes men to desist from illicit activities

13 Likes

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by Reportbutton: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
wildkat:

Just answer... Shey na ya papa pishure be that? 😂
No bro, he gat no flat head, like that of SHINEDU

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Imagine if they take over the presidency!!!

4 Likes

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by Greenscientist: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
Akatsuki1:

Advice your tribes men to desist from illicit activities

I be Yoruba.
Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by basybasy: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
noleflendum:

https://punchng.com/indian-police-bust-notorious-drug-cartel-two-nigerians-arrested/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1678547371
Na them. The criminal strangers that want to rule Nigeria and Lagos. Give them power, just forget the treasury. They are everywhere, destroying Nigeria name. Who will even trust them

5 Likes

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by APCNig: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:
Nnamani (44)
Chinezie (34)

Ndi Developers, Ndewoo 🥴🥴

They are trafficking drugs on behalf of Peter Giringori Obituary, the interpol will soon come for him

5 Likes

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by basybasy: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

Imagine if they take over the presidency!!!
If they take power, Nigeria is dead and gone. Useless criminals, spoiling our names everywhere they go

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by Isabi4lov: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Why always igbo grin grin

Omo we dey try for our tribe , even though our men dey lazy grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by Wisedove(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
Pleasant01:
On behalf of ncan sw chapter with headquarters at Akure, I say we are pleased with the name of the culprits grin .....but sad cos of the bad image it's giving Nigeria angry
Hello comrade, what part of Akure are you?

I Dey Ak too
Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by Akatsuki1(f): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
basybasy:

Na them. The criminal strangers that want to rule Nigeria and Lagos. Give them power, just forget the treasury. They are everywhere, destroying Nigeria name. Who will even trust them

Good forbid bad thing. Ogun will strike down their brother chenedu gbadEBO before the election. Lagos is our land. We don't want aliens to dictate our affairs in our land

5 Likes

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by Akatsuki1(f): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
Greenscientist:

I be Yoruba.

Ok. But you know this people are not to be trusted. They're too desperate

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by Sleekfingers: 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
Awon developers ....they have finished developing Lagos ......
They are currently developing India ....

6 Likes

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by Ameboperoo77: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
I just joined the Up. .Ghana forum and already addicted to it. Looking at the speed of the site, it must be hosted on dedicated server
AGUBANZE52: I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by gigabyte13: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
SAD-EASTERNERS
SET AWON ELUUUUPI IN DIASPORA
WEREY DISGRACEFUL FELLOW

4 Likes

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by Pleasant01: 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wisedove:

Hello comrade, what part of Akure are you?

I Dey Ak too
Boss I no dey Akure ooo.... I just love the city

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by SINJEL: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by 2016easy2017: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
dangerous misinformation trending among some Igbo youths and common in their narratives that Lagos is a no-man's land and that their fathers built and developed Lagos.

Ancestors of Igbo people came to Yoruba-land like all other settlers and we appreciate their contributions. But the stupid claim that Igbo built and developed Lagos is a gross display of stupidity because Lagos was already developed before Igbo ancestors came here from their villages and towns.

The first storey building in Nigeria was built in Marina, Badagry in 1845, long before some of hinterland people gave up the idea of conical mud houses with thatched roofs which some boastfully called 'ancient mansions.' How can you now claim your grand-sires developed Lagos? Please if you are one of those spreading the fiction, I expect you to desist from self-delusion and collective amnesia forthwith.

The first Igbo alphabet-character set and Igbo primer (Isoama-Ibo) was published by Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther (a Yoruba man from Osogun) in 1857. How can you now claim superiority over the Yoruba race and even carelessly affirm that your forebears should be thanked for bringing enlightenment to Yoruba Land?

While I do not see all these achievements as a sign of Yoruba superiority over the Igbo or any other tribe, for I do not believe in racial superiority; I will not also tolerate any attempt by bigots who stoke ethnic hatred through incitement and arrogant claims of superiority over others.

COPIED.......

How come the developers have their own land never developed.

They Only came to form SCUMS.

All they do is;

Kidnapp
Smuggle
Deal in drugs ( see Nnamani and chinezie in the drug case)
Fake pharmaceutical drugs from Aba
Money laundry
Fake money printing
Baby factory.

All that were never heard of on our land till they came..

I wish they could be allowed to just go

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by Litmus: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
If you are tired of seeing igbos as fellow countrymen, hit LIKE angry angry angry

If you support igbos to have biafra, hit SHARE angry angry angry

In addition to Share and Like buttons Niaraland could use a Reject button. For example, choose Reject if you suspect YorubaSamurai may not even be a Nigerian in the first place given that discussion forums facilitate anonymous identities...
Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by FashionCookie(f): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Imagine...just imagine. undecided
Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by deeva2: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mpumiri ppl again, raising fund for Obi..

Na Igbos full Asian prisons..

4 Likes

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by Greenscientist: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
Akatsuki1:

Ok. But you know this people are not to be trusted. They're too desperate

May God help us all
Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by bigtt76(f): 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by smokinloud(m): 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
God save is from these omo Igbos!.

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by rafcrown(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
Indians are racists targeting Nigerians.Period.

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested by charlesdinho7(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
any time we read news about illicit drug sales, it is always the igbos?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North / Video Of The Physically Challenged Woman That Killed Her Newborn Baby In Delta / Man Faints After Being Punched At A PVC Registration Centre, Today - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.