Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds (82925 Views)

Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead / Juliet Ibekaku-Nwagwu In Trouble Over Funds Diversion - Daily Independent / Senator Joseph Waku Dies In US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by Machinegun91(m): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
This life is truly deep.

No wonder Kumuyi named his church DEEPER LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by naturefellow(m): 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Shinedu, who get mandate wey dem steal?

I thought the votes are being counted for the second time and ipob are monitoring it on their independent portal.

Delusion is thinking some pockets of votes from SE and few states in SW and SS will make pandora Obituary a president.

Nigerians voted Tinubu far ahead of pitobi, you may continue screaming stolen mandate from now till 2047, pandora Obituary will never be president of my beloved country Nigeria, God forbid.

You can't steal the title excellency and get away with it. You all are damned!

Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by naturefellow(m): 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I thought the votes are being counted for the second time and ipob are monitoring it on their independent portal.

Delusion is thinking some pockets of votes from SE and few states in SW and SS will make pandora Obituary a president.

Nigerians voted Tinubu far ahead of pitobi, you may continue screaming stolen mandate from now till 2047, pandora Obituary will never be president of my beloved country Nigeria, God forbid.

You can't steal the title 'excellency' and get away with it. You all are damned!

Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by madridguy(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Oh my goodness.

judatech:

Very very very very very
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by grandstar(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Saao:
during his time, nothing like loot then.

They looted o! They were not as bad as now.

It was Babangida and Abacha who made political office as a means to strictly enrich oneself that created the mold of politicians we have today

2 Likes

Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by biafranrealson: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
At that age , you still rush him to london for treatment.
What else is left that he must be made to survive .?
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by Taigaban: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
Abandoned because of funds? Unbelievable. What happened to all the stolen funds. Wow! The rich also cry
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by Svoboda(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
incandescentena:
was Truncated by BUHARI BUHARI the wicked coup plotter BUHARI in particular. Please say it as it is !

Buhari did not participate in any coup, he was only called upon to head the junta based on his attributes as an honest, incorruptible general.
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by Wande22(m): 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
Laggafin:
You see why it's good to impact lives when in position of power ..life is simply vain moment we close our eyes eternally.. if Joseph wayas left enduring legacies like obi is doing now..I bet you his corpse won't be abandoned in a foreign land for one split second.. a word is enough for bullion van looters.. oya Urchins over to you cool

Se won fi Obi s'epe fun yin ni

1 Like

Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by abobote: 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
Poverty, and he died in London hospital, tell us another thing abeg
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by Reference(m): 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Moral of the story.
If you steal, ensure you don't outlive your loot.
If they had governed well there will be security at old age and peace at death for all.
But this show of shame is symptomatic of a people that cannot relate their citizen responsibilities to their democratic experiences.
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by Laggafin: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wande22:

Se won fi Obi s'epe fun yin ni
Comrade if u get big balls like me ..write for our national language u hear.. den I go let u understand say lion and cat na same family dem belong to ..but difrence dey cool
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by amuwo1980: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
SLAP44:

Monsurudeen, Peter Obi so much flogged your sick druggie that he resorted to stealing ballot boxes, attacking non Lagos indigenes and outrightly bribing every electoral official to win from the back door. That was very shameless of the shameless man who is a poster boy for crime and drug dealing.

Delusion is when you start to count yourself as a president elect when you didn't cover your tracks enough. The certificate forger, and now thief will be disgraced properly when the time comes, and that will be soon.

Will a sick, demented drug addict rule Nigeria, tufiakwa!!! God forbid bad thing.
He is iswapwadeen writing, the twin brother of jihaswadeen

1 Like

Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by wolebest: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/exclusive-former-senate-presidents-corpse-abandoned-in-london-over-funds/

This is incredible!!!

Body left in the morgue since 2021?

What a waste of funds.

The children and family members are something else?

They all kept quiet all the while.
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by CodeTemplar: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
Fix Nigeria, dem no gree. Now see.
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by APCNig: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
SLAP44:
Who go better go better, people who steal mandates will still end badly.

People that are even more sick than Joseph Wayas struggling to get up to the presidency and ruin the lives of millions of youths.

You will cry for another 8 years, just as you have been crying for the last 8 yeas that Buahri has been ruling. You will soon cry blood. Emilokan Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria for 8 years.
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by mywells: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
This shows that this man was bad while he was alive,so sad to treat a dead body this way,his soul is not resting.
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by Saao(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
vowiski:

Like you were born …

we were told lol
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by yarimo(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
Laggafin:

Where do we verify this pseudo claims comrade?? But I put it you you.. that the legacy of the balublu drug baron can be verified in chicago United States.. So do u Spot the difference...? If u don't Gerrit.. den u on a Balablu long tin cheesy
grin grin

Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by Harrynight(m): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
If the children can't fund transportation of his body to Nigeria and the funeral what happened to burying him over there?

Ain't Nigerians buried in UK?
Or will heaven fall if a former Nigeria senate President buried in Europe ?
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by Laggafin: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin
Hahahahaha.. u guys won't stop to amaze..so the evil genius and political maradonna who almost sold Nigeria out to IMF and annuled an election widely touted as one of the best ever held in D's country's history is the same person you are quoting his speeches howbeit fake?? It is finished..i give up on you shocked
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by Truthshscrazy: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
undecided
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by Wande22(m): 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Jonathan TANmites and so called ''APC Zombies'' are 100 light years better than Obidiotas
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by Ameboperoo77: 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
I joined the forum because I want to date a Ghana girl
Sakamanje15: Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh

Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by LEGALSER: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by awoluyi(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wait o. You mean Senator Joseph Waya didn't have grown up children that can arrange befitting burial for him? Na wa o, dis life self.
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by Raalsalghul: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
pansophist:

If a white man calls us inferior, we get angry. But if you're superior and have sense, will you do this to yourself and your people? They see us as inferior, they just stop talking about it, to not get us emotional and angry for no reason.

And proof of that is the hell they make us pass through when we need their visa. Meanwhile, others don't need visas and just buy flights, and zoom off. Just imagine, to get an interview in the USA Embassy takes at least two years. Only an inferior person gets such treatment.

Honestly, Pansophist. I'd like to hear your thoughts on why the black race is so backward.

In my younger days, I used to think it was colonialism but dropped that thought when some Asian countries that gained independence at the same time like us were far better and advanced a la Singapore.

Next, I thought it was our leaders and the elites but leaders are elected from the people. Besides, some commoners or plebs who get to position of power still misbehave.

Right now, the theory I'm working with is that something happened to the black race during evolution. As in, a phenomenon that made us retrogress while other races were successfully adapting to their environments because it's not normal.

Honestly, I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Cc: Gerrard59, Sagamite

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by WHITELIGHTER: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
Poverty? And he died in London....abeg make them talk another tory
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by virginchaser(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
They should bury him in London now if they cant fly him to Nigeria.
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by adontcare(f): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Bury him there na. Or they should donate his body for science study
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by Allisgud: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
SLAP44:

Monsurudeen, Peter Obi so much flogged your sick druggie that he resorted to stealing ballot boxes, attacking non Lagos indigenes and outrightly bribing every electoral official to win from the back door. That was very shameless of the shameless man who is a poster boy for crime and drug dealing.

Delusion is when you start to count yourself as a president elect when you didn't cover your tracks enough. The certificate forger, and now thief will be disgraced properly when the time comes, and that will be soon.

Will a sick, demented drug addict rule Nigeria, tufiakwa!!! God forbid bad thing.
these are even the ones we see on social media what about the ones that happen in the north those aboki did not record
Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by OmarBashir: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
You must be mad?? What legacy is Obi leaving behind than rebellion, Religious division and tribal sentiment.

Laggafin:
You see why it's good to impact lives when in position of power ..life is simply vain moment we close our eyes eternally.. if Joseph wayas left enduring legacies like obi is doing now..I bet you his corpse won't be abandoned in a foreign land for one split second.. a word is enough for bullion van looters.. oya Urchins over to you cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian / Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). / “why We Did Not Kill Obasanjo” – Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.