Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Female Artistes Not Treated Equally With Men – Ayra Starr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Artistes Not Treated Equally With Men – Ayra Starr (226 Views)

Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes / Shatta Wale Reacts To Ghanaian Artistes Not Being Nominated For BET Awards / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Artistes Not Treated Equally With Men – Ayra Starr by Jiggyupdates: 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mavin singer, Ayra Starr, is of the opinion that female artistes are usually not held to the same standards as their male colleagues.

In an interview with Saturday Beats, the ‘Sability’ songstress said, “I am grateful to the women who came before me, who paved the way. Because of them, I am not dealing with so much. However, there is still that issue of female artistes being scrutinised more than their male colleagues. Female artistes are not held to the same standards as the males.”

READ MORE: https://pecohubmedia.com/female-artistes-not-treated-equally-with-men-ayra-starr/

Re: Female Artistes Not Treated Equally With Men – Ayra Starr by Oboto700(m): 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
Start to dey wear clothes first grin..baby girl is so gifted.. and she's sweet and beautiful.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Star, Vin Diesel Mentions Rema’s Calm Down As His Favourite Song / Lovablevibes: An Instant Messaging App Launched In Nigeria / The Current Situation Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.