Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,538 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee (16352 Views)

Access Bank Unveils New Logo / Sterling Bank Unveils Auto Loan Scheme For Smes / First Bank Unveils Promo To Reward Verve Card Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by AnonPoet: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
One of Nigeria’s leading financial institutions, Wema bank commemorated the 2023 edition of the International Women's Day on March 8th in grand style as women from various fields converged on the prestigious Civic Center in Lagos to discuss the significance of gender equality.
The diverse audience, comprising both in-person attendees and virtual fans joined the session to discuss several topical issues including women empowerment, reaching career goals and closing the gender gap in the workplace.
The CEO of Wema Bank, Moruf Oseni, spoke passionately about the bank's commitment to reducing the gender gap, emphasizing the need for equity to drive sustainable development. He stressed the importance of providing women equal access to resources, opportunities, and support networks to achieve their career aspirations.

The panel discussion that followed was inspiring, with Fela Durotoye, Tosin Olaseinde and Adenike Lawal, sharing their experiences and perspectives on how women can achieve their career objectives. From navigating male-dominated industries to breaking down gender stereotypes, the panelists shared practical tips and advice for women looking to advance their careers.

The event was not just about discussing the challenges women face but also celebrating their achievements. The 40 mentees who completed their six-week mentorship program were awarded certificates in recognition of their hard work and dedication. This was a testament to Wema Bank's dedication to supporting women and equipping them with the tools and resources they need to succeed.

In addition to the empowering event, Wema Bank also unveiled the Big Sister Project for the Wema Bank Women's Network. The initiative is designed to connect senior female leaders with younger women who are at the beginning of their careers. Through mentorship and guidance, the Big Sister Project aims to inspire and empower the next generation of female leaders.

Highpoint of the event is the presentation of awards to some of Wema Bank's female customers; The Oldest Female Customer, and the Most Engaging Female Customer on the Sara by Wema community.

1 Like

Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by EzeNDOKI: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
Good one
Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by AnonPoet: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
More

1 Share

Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by zest17(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hi
Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by jeromestarks: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Appreciating women is very good.

However, a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men does not deserve your appreciation to the point of marriage.

Play the game with her. Fvck her and let others fvck her.
If you desire a happy lasting peaceful home with legitimate children, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child thinking it's yours. Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin.

Man people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by mayowascholar(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nice one
Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nice development

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by Peterobi90: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Men don see things for this life...

The discrimination is too much, what about the boychild, is it a sin to be a man?.. do men not need help and assistance?

If we don't help train gentlemen to marry the "trained girl child" and birth reasonable children what is the point of all the concentration on women in respect to procreation?... Men are humans too.

Career jobs - women most preferable
Government - concentrates more on the girl child
Aids companies - concentrates on the girl child
Kids - concentrates more on their mothers...
Accomplished men - concentrate on the women

MEN NEED TO START SPEAKING UP.... its part of your resources being shared to help the girlchild while neglecting the boychild... rate of male suicide is 80% compared to 20% of women.. unemployment for men is through the roof, but men don't speak up because no one cares to listen or bothered...

Stay strong soldiers...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by sniperr007(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Great
Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by MorolayoVictor(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
Where's my #675?

1 Like

Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by FalseProphet1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
This tribalism bank. They don't have a single branch in the south east. All their branches are in the south west. Very tribalistic people.

This I have seen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by Generalwoodz(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
If there's no big brother at Wema then big sister should not be allowed to sail.

Every time it's women this women that!
The world celebrates a dozen times women's day, and I don't even if there's anything like men's day.

Ayam a man and I deserve to be celebrated as women too. Celebrate me because I have heaviness that I carry on my shoulder. My heart beats like a cannon. My breast is courageous but sometimes I bled too.[b][/b]

8 Likes

Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by ironheart(m): 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Please spend the money to improve your network

2 Likes

Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by Iamzik: 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:
This tribalism bank. They don't have a single branch in the south east. All their branches are in the south west. Very tribalistic people.

This I have seen.

I thought the south east is fully developed.
Go and force them to open branch in sit at home region

10 Likes

Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by Oboto700(m): 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

However, a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men does not deserve your appreciation to the point of marriage.

If you desire a happy lasting peaceful home with legitimate children, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child thinking it's yours. Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin.

Man people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

hahahahaha so true bro

3 Likes

Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by Oboto700(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
Marry a virgin and have peace of mind

1 Like

Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by NaijaCover(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
No be small thing ooooo
Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
This is nice.
Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by ebuk4real(m): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
grin
It's well sha
Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by ableguy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Yeye people
Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by michael1508: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
All this nonsense gender advocacy making it look like women are used as mopping stick,men need help too.
It's even more daft to see men are partaking in this bullshit with their resources.

2 Likes

Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by Peejayx01(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nice
Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by ladiguy(m): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

In 2011, Wema downscaled its operation and opted for a regional banking license, in order to focus on its key market jurisdictions and strengths. The regional scope covered the South-West, South-South and Abuja. Having built the bank’s capital base well above the N25 billion regulatory minimum capital requirement for a national bank, Wema Bank applied for and was granted a national banking licence by CBN in November 2015.

With time, the bank will expand to the south East boy..

10 Likes

Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by Isabi4lov: 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't think your message is for Nigerian men cos they hate seeing blood and they need experts in the other room
jeromestarks:

1 Like

Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by Truthshscrazy: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
K noted
Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by Hollyharjii: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
With all honesty, I love this bank, I hope to work in Wema bank soonest, Baba God answer my prayer... The bank is one of the best amongst her contemporaries...

3 Likes

Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by Oluwapresley(m): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
My bank! Doing us proud!

2 Likes

Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by Asour: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

That's because they were a regional bank up till 2015.

There's actually a regional Banking license — meaning one's spread is limited to a region.

Nevertheless, they're now in the East/South having gotten a National license.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.naijschools.com/wema-bank-branches-and-their-sort-codes/%3famp

https://www.retailbankerinternational.com/news/nigerias-wema-bank-secures-national-banking-license-201115-4733414/
Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by djmaxell: 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Why did you choose to be a fool and false prophet as well @FalseProphet1
A little research could have prevented you from appearing as a sluggard. I schooled in owerri and I used to wema bank as far back as 2005.

Any small thing you start spewing tribalistic nonsense while you folks are the most tribalistic of all. It is well known that those who play the tribalistic card are the main culprit.

A word of advise: do a little research on Nigeria and how the Igbos found themselves in their current situation, then you know they started it all.
Also, there is little or no unity amongst all the south-east[igbo states] always fighting and disagreeing blaming every other person for their predicament.

Take a look at all the south east states (including the oil producing ones amongst them) concrete development is far from them, they cannot account for all the revenues and oil allocation they receive yet they blame other tribes and call another mans land a no-man land.

You better start making your leaders accountable else you guys will always be backward.

below is wema bank address in owerri for your information.

Wema Bank Plc.
Address: 106, Okigwe, Texaco Filling Station, Owerri, Imo State.
Phone: ; Fax:
Email: cic@wemabank.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by Flamemignon1(m): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Peterobi90:
Men don see things for this life...

The discrimination is too much, what about the boychild, is it a sin to be a man?.. do men not need help and assistance?

If we don't train gentlemen to marry the "trained girl child and birth reasonable children" what is the point of all the concentration on women towards procreation?...

Men need to speak up rather than forgetting marriage or having kids out of wedlock just to match up?..

Career jobs - women most preferable
Government - concentrates more on the girl child
Aids companies - concentrates on the girl child
Kids - concentrates more on their mothers...
Accomplished men - concentrate on the women

MEN NEED TO START SPEAKING UP.... its part of your resources being shared to help the girlchild while neglecting the boychild... rate of male suicide is 80% compared to 20% of women.. unemployment for men is through the roof, but men don't speak up because no one cares to listen or bothered...

Stay strong soldiers...
What century are you living in? You don't marriage for procreation and the definition of achievement is relative. If marriage is your aim,good for you but don't rope others or guilt trip them in your archaic thinking

1 Like

Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by JimohMomoh: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
WEMA was given license by CBN to operate as a regional bank not national bank
Re: IWD 2023: Wema Bank Unveils Big Sister Project For Its Female Employee by Anunakeeh: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
Cooperate Criminals🔫

(1) (2) (Reply)

Starting A Sharwama Business / How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods / Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.