Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance (1846 Views)

Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria / Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by MajTee: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
SE have always maintain the lead

2 Likes

Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by Deprofessional(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
All South East states in the first 11.

No single South West state in the first 21.

Good to know.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by abobote: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
Its normal
Though Hope Uzodimma has taken Imo State backward

3 Likes

Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by Neckpresser101: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Make SW dey play

I always tell them to sometimes live their region and check out others

Despite the hate and propaganda

God is good

We move wink

13 Likes

Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by Jokerman(m): 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
Where's Ekiti?

2 Likes

Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by nwadiuko1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
Na normal thing for us...next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by AmehTsaev: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Yorubas have exchanged intellect for bigotry, agberoism and crudeness...the brain-drain syndrome in the South West is really alarming to see, a real endemic problem! And to think that the yorubaas used to pride themselves as the most sophisticated and intellectual ethnic group in Nigeria/Africa...this is the legacy of mediocrity Tinubu has bequeathed to the Yorubas, Awolowo will be rolling in his grave smh

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by Putinofrussia: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
MajTee:
Fake news
Another ipob news.
This is the lie that Mr Obi too used in saying that Anambra came 1st when he was the governor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by phorget(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
Unfortunately tomorrow we will see abokis at the helm of governance and people will be wondering why the country is not moving forward.

1 Like

Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by Putinofrussia: 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
Fake news
Another ipob news.
This is the lie that Mr Obi too used in saying that Anambra came 1st when he was the governor.
WAEC never ranked states but Igbos have been doing the ranking more than 10 years according to my Igbo friend.
Funny thing is it has always looked like this order
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
What are you trying to proveundecided That Igbo's are more intellectually sound or what, op you are sick ......signing outโœˆ

1 Like

Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
What are you trying to proveundecided That Igbo's are more intellectually sound or what, op you are sick ......signing outโœˆ

1 Like

Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by Antivirus92(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
Being an Anambra indigene, seeing Anambra in the fifth position is a failure to me...

We are trained to be leading not trailing...

Our government no longer pay much attention to education like it was in the days of Peter obi...

5 Likes

Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by Akinowon123(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
Lol, make you all dey play.
I would have believed this list had it been I didn't serve in the east.

Where I served as a teacher in a secondary School, the students wrote Waec and came out with (A)s with little (B)s. But guess what, they had nothing on their head. Imagine a wAEC student in SS3 who doesn't know displacement, velocity, and acceleration that should have been througt under motion in SS1.

What they do is take them to Miracle centers and send the answers to questions to their phone after exam starts.

Today those students with good grades are learning trades or planning to get married to a wealthy man. They could not continue there education because their is basically nothing upstairs, It's understandable.

So the East been the top is just for eye see. They can't compete with the north, south and west

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by Antivirus92(m): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Akinowon123:
Lol, make you all dey play.
I would have believed this list had it been I didn't serve in the east.

Where I served as a teacher in a secondary School, the students wrote Waec and came out with (A)s with little (B)s. But guess what, they had nothing on their head. Imagine a wAEC student in SS3 who doesn't know displacement, velocity, and acceleration that should have been througt under motion in SS1.

What they do is take them to Miracle centers and send the answers to questions to their phone after exam starts.

Today those students with good grades are learning trades or planning to get married to a wealthy man. They could not continue there education because their is basically nothing upstairs, It's understandable.

So the East been the top is just for eye see. They can't compete with the north, south and west
keep this comment safe, you will still use it again next year....

8 Likes

Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by Walai(m): 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
On a serious note their pettiness in this election made me to reduce my respect for them.
I still can't believe that the SW I respect so much will be this petty.
Maybe it's the foolish minority that's making the loudest noise.

Deprofessional:

Good to know.

2 Likes

Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by Olumighty123(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
MajTee:

As soon as I saw nassarawa at number 11, I knew this is pure bs, the same nassarawa wey I know? grin
Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by 07kjb: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hope is killing education in IMO STATE so sad
Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by Flathead8: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
SE that is full of miracle centers grin grin grin
Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by naijapips04: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
This has always been the tradition for a long time ago. Obi tried to wash some slow people brain with this. Anambra has always been top even before obi was born.
Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
All South East countries in the first 11
Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by QQIA: 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
Rigged WAEC grin

South East as Usual grin
Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by Conner44: 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
Everybody knows

MERIT = EAST

QUOTA = NORTH

OTHERS = CONFUSED
Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by Teddy0147(m): 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
Deprofessional:

Good to know.

Lol miracle exam center
Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by ebismarsblog(m): 12:04am On Mar 12, 2023
The only exam you can celebrate right now is jamb, any others is nonsense the level of exam mai practise in weac in south west have reduce unlike other regions, you will not understand, except u are in the game
Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by Mercury12(m): 6:35am On Mar 12, 2023
Ipob miscreants and fake news.
Una no dey tire๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The gullible likes among their lots even believed the news and start spewing their usual hate and bigotry. Las las nah blood una go cry ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by uchman(m): 6:37am On Mar 12, 2023
MajTee:

... and the will leave the literate ones and elect the Olodos, where in the world are the blinds leading?
Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by Hawkler: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2023
AmehTsaev:
Yorubas have exchanged intellect for bigotry, agberoism and crudeness...the brain-drain syndrome in the South West is really alarming to see, a real endemic problem! And to think that the yorubaas used to pride themselves as the most sophisticated and intellectual ethnic group in Nigeria/Africa...this is the legacy of mediocrity Tinubu has bequeathed to the Yorubas, Awolowo will be rolling in his grave smh
South East the headquarters of malpractice especially Waec, Neco runs...even a dullard will pass its exams there, progressing in college or university is the deal.
Re: SE Lead As WAEC release Public School Performance by LittleBigDick(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2023
Antivirus92:
Being an Anambra indigene, seeing Anambra in the fifth position is a failure to me...

We are trained to be leading not trailing...

Our government no longer pay much attention to education like it was in the days of Peter obi...

Anambra is for business and trade not education
If you want education, go to Enugu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oca/ocp Latest/updated Dumps / Ui/Lasu/Unilag Post UME Consult / New Post Ume Date Of Adekunle Ajasin Akungba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.