Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Is Soccer Prediction Tougher Than That Of Basketball - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Soccer Prediction Tougher Than That Of Basketball (321 Views)

Checkout The Resemblance Of Basketball Player"nihad Didovic And Ibrahimovic / List Of Basketball Clubs In Nigeria. / 98% Sure Free Soccer Prediction For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Soccer Prediction Tougher Than That Of Basketball by guobe: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
I am not into basketball prediction but the way guys into it are winning it makes me wonder if it is less difficult to predict than soccer.
Re: Is Soccer Prediction Tougher Than That Of Basketball by Affiliateseun05: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
Yeah basketball is easy but risky

1 Like

Re: Is Soccer Prediction Tougher Than That Of Basketball by guobe: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
Affiliateseun05:
Yeah basketball is easy but risky
are you into it
Re: Is Soccer Prediction Tougher Than That Of Basketball by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
guobe:
I am not into basketball prediction but the way guys into it are winning it makes me wonder if it is less difficult to predict than soccer.
boss abeg reason me 1k
Re: Is Soccer Prediction Tougher Than That Of Basketball by Affiliateseun05: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
guobe:
are you into it
yeah a little,but if u want to play u can pick from nba

1 Like

Re: Is Soccer Prediction Tougher Than That Of Basketball by guobe: 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
Affiliateseun05:
yeah a little,but if u want to play u can pick from nba
Ok.I need to do some research on basketball prediction.lets see how it goes.
Re: Is Soccer Prediction Tougher Than That Of Basketball by guobe: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
Abba114:
boss abeg reason me 1k
no network.na affiliate I wan send to for now.
Re: Is Soccer Prediction Tougher Than That Of Basketball by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
guobe:
no network.na affiliate I wan send to for now.
ok tnx

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Lauren James / Bishop David Ibiyeomi Mocks Graham Porter Sack, Says Chelsea Has No Coach / Osimehn Late Goal Against AC Milan (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.