Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Think About This !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Think About This !!! (182 Views)

What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027? / What The People Of Middlebelt Of Nigeria Think About The Yorubas.(photos) / What Nigerians Think About Saraki Joining Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think About This !!! by domDva(m): 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu went visiting Tony Elumelu with neither you nor me but Seyi Tinubu in his company.
Tony Elumelu in turn introduced his ladies to Tinubu and the networking is becoming generational.

Did you hear Tony Elumelu saying "When you need a young female Minister i can loan her to you"
Perhaps she doesn't have a PVC neither will she stay under scorching sun to vote.

Have you pondered why you and I were never invited to their meeting?

Sit down there and be destroying the 10gigabyte relationship/networking you have because of them.
They'll continue to make billions in hard currencies through networking while you continue to gather enemies because of your inane support for those that barely know you exist

Your face will soon be clear, continue to fight with your friends..... 🤷‍♂️
Re: Think About This !!! by XY23: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
domDva:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu went visiting Tony Elumelu with neither you nor me but Seyi Tinubu in his company.
Tony Elumelu in turn introduced his ladies to Tinubu and the networking is becoming generational.

Did you hear Tony Elumelu saying "When you need a young female Minister i can loan her to you"
Perhaps she doesn't have a PVC neither will she stay under scorching sun to vote.

Have you pondered why you and I were never invited to their meeting?

Sit down there and be destroying the 10gigabyte relationship/networking you have because of them.
They'll continue to make billions in hard currencies through networking while you continue to gather enemies because of your inane support for those that barely know you exist

Your face will soon be clear, continue to fight with your friends..... 🤷‍♂️

Unfortunately, many will not learn. When life hits you hard, the politicians for whom many destroy viable relationships for today, won't be there. When you've made enemies of other tribes because of the same politicians, what then would be your fate?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

APC Has Nothing Positive To Offer... All They Care About Is Their Pockets... / D PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS ACCEPTING WRONGDOING ACCEPTING WHAT'S UNACCEPTABLE, PO. / I Think If They Don’t Tell Black To Eat They Won’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.