Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

What They Think About Africans: True Or False - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What They Think About Africans: True Or False (861 Views)

See What The Europeans Said About Africans Before Colonizing / The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans. / Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What They Think About Africans: True Or False by jara: 2:00am On May 14, 2022
*The brutal words of "Richard Smith", famous British guitarist, during an interview...*

*ABOUT AFRICANS*
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
*I have been asked many times what I think of Africans, here is what I think of Africans, without language and without taboos.*

*They sell everything to the highest bidder, even the land. Then they poison themselves with everything that is available.*

*Their pastors or so called men of God. They rob their congregations and become billionaires in their very poor nations. They made the churches to become family inheritance...the father, the mother, children and other business interests.*

*"I am not racist because I do not believe for a single second that I am superior to a Black man". The difference with them is that, "we think of our descendants", we are calculators, we protect our interests and we'll kill for that if need be"*.

*"We are not emotional, we have passed this stage". If the Lion has pity on the Gazelle, it is he who will die of hunger. "They have lions at home, but they do not understand the laws of nature"!!!.*

*"For everything, they confide in Superstition and Religion".*
*The difference between the others and Blacks is, "while others reflect, Blacks do not think, they do not use their intellectual capacity and very few Blacks are analytical".*

*And when a few Black people pierce through, we admit them to our side or eliminate them in one way or another, most often, with the hand of other Blacks.*

*"We brought them our God and continuously invent fuzzy concepts to confuse them more".*

*In a hundred years, their descendants will be more slaves than they are now!!!*
*"They are already more unhappy than the generation of their parents", and they naively believe that numbers will be their strength.*

*"Just watch how they drown at sea to come icer to Europe". We conquered them with a few tens of ours and the active help of theirs leaders (Blacks selling their own for FAKE JOBS/PROSTITUTION)*

*We forced them to speak and write in our languages!!!..they even judge each other by how much one can speak like us. We will control their descendants more than we control them right now. (Happening already!)*

*lf given opportunity they are ready to abandon their land to come over as willing slaves, rather than with determination and commitment build their land*

*Other people understood our game, (like the Chinese, Indians, Koreans,etc.) they started to use the same technical knowledge as us to protect and dissuade, but the Blacks did not understand anything.*

*"I'm sorry to be so brutal in my submission. Nothing personal, I'm just plain."*

*(Richard Smith)*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by Reflect7: 2:06am On May 14, 2022
YAWWNNNNNN.

SAME OLD TIRED, DISCREDITED RACIST GARBAGE.

6 OF THE WORD'S 10 FASTEST GROWING ECONOMIES ARE IN AFRICA, WHILE EUROPE IS EXPERIENCING REVERSE GROWTH AND IS ON THE BRINK OF NUCLEAR ANNIHILATION CAUSED BY THEIR GREED AND STUPIDITY.

OH SURE THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR 'CHILDREN' AND THEIR 'FUTURE'.

WHAT BETTER WAY TO SECURE THOSE THAN POLLUTING THE EARTH WITH DEADLY TOXINS AND BUILDING NUCLEAR WEAPONS ENOUGH TO DESTROY ALL LIFE ON EARTH 500 TIMES OVER.

THEY'RE POINTING NUCLEAR WARHEADS AT EACH OTHER AS WE SPEAK.

'MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION' OR 'M.A.D.', AS THEY TERMED THEIR MADNESS.

HOW 'INTELLIGENT, THOUGHTFUL, & VISIONARY'.

ABEG GTFOH!!!

NONSENSE.

SAVAGE, CLUB-WIELDING BARBARIANS CIVILIZED BY AFRICANS NOW FEELING 'SUPERIOR'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by HITsquad: 2:32am On May 14, 2022
He said he is not a racist? sounds like what a racist would say.

most of the things he said were correct tho.

How long we gonna continue blaming Colonization for our poverty?

There are alot of things we are not doing right in Africa...

It's not about who's smarter or dumber... it's all about mentality,,,, and we keep passing that same mentality to our kids... and the circle keeps going round and round!
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by Nobody: 2:37am On May 14, 2022
These are just white supremacist bs.
Anyone who paints a group of people with a single brush paint is some I consider highly unintelligent.

Africans are super intelligent. All the need to do to move religion and superstitious to the side. Understand that God gave us brains to think. What we don't yet understand or can't explain should not be chucked to " it is the will of God" that is the gateway to laziness.

As Africans, we need to be more curious on important things.
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by jara: 3:09am On May 14, 2022
Highly distasteful. We only have to prove him wrong.

Botha, former South African President and Ian Smith former Rhodesia PM said worse. Call them racist all you want. It is how they see us and treat us.

Unfortunately, our Youths do not care because they have been trained to have low self esteem and think their salvation cannot come from Blacks like them.

The Asians were also colonized but they have cut their poverty rate to almost none in China to less than 15% in other Asian countries.

The face of abject poverty shifted to Africa as those we chose to lead us dance naked.
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by Reflect7: 3:21am On May 14, 2022
HITsquad:
He said he is not a racist? sounds like what a racist would say.

most of the things he said were correct tho.

How long we gonna continue blaming Colonization for our poverty?

There are alot of things we are not doing right in Africa...

It's not about who's smarter or dumber... it's all about mentality,,,, and we keep passing that same mentality to our kids... and the circle keeps going round and round!

Stop taking rubbish.

You say he is a racist then you go ahead to support his racist commentary.

Fist thing you colonised cretins need to get into your thick skulls is that you cannot say ''AFRICANS'' are 'this way' or 'that way' inclined.

Africa has 1.3 BILLION PEOPLE IN 54 countries, each at different stages of development. Each with different cultural habits. That many Nigerians loudly proclaim 'Jesus' in miracle churches does not mean people in Angola, South Africa, or Mozambique have the same fervour.

That Sierra Leonian leaders have failed (so far) to be visionary does not mean the leaders of Namibia, Rwanda, and Botswana similarly lack vision.

That innovation is lacking in Burkina Faso does not mean it is lacking in Ghana.

That cities in Nigeria are generally untidy does not mean the same is the case in Ivory Coast or Senegal. Or Tanzania. Or Togo.

On and on and on it goes.

SO THE FIRST THING IS STOP THE BLASTED GENERALISATIONS OF WHAT 'AFRICANS' DO OR DON'T DO. ARE LIKE OR NOT LIKE.

THAT GENERALISATION IS THE VERY FIRST IGNORANCE UPON WHICH EVERYTHING ELSE YOU SAY SITS AND IS POLLUTED BY.

2 Likes

Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:34am On May 14, 2022
Very true..poor blacks..he's very right about the part that blacks never think with their head..they so much believe in religion and it's nonsense that they can no longer think for themself..

Now watch how they will throw insults at this man for speaking the fact..don't try to correct a black man..he will never admit it..trait of a wild person..blacks are proud of their backwardness..

So as usual blacks pls keep blaming colonization and whites for your current misfortune...don't take responsibility..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by Reflect7: 3:35am On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Very true..poor blacks..he's very right about the part that blacks never think with their head..they so much believe in religion and it's nonsense that they can no longer think for themself..

Now watch how they will throw insults at this man for speaking the fact..don't try to correct a black man..he will never admit it..trait of a wild person..blacks are proud of their backwardness..

WHAT SKIN COLOUR ARE YOU?
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by Reflect7: 3:37am On May 14, 2022
Any of you bastards who comes in here to make racist comments against blacks must first identify YOUR OWN skin colour.

So we know how to respond to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:39am On May 14, 2022
Reflect7:

WHAT SKIN COLOUR ARE YOU?
Rhetorical question BS... grin
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by Reflect7: 3:40am On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Rhetorical question BS... grin

ANSWER THE QUESTION.

WHAT IS YOUR SKIN COLOUR?
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:42am On May 14, 2022
Reflect7:

ANSWER THE QUESTION.

WHAT IS YOUR SKIN COLOUR?
If you are too scared to drop your usual nonsense then go do something with yourself.... grin
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by HITsquad: 3:42am On May 14, 2022
Reflect7:

Stop taking rubbish.

You say he is a racist then you go ahead to support his racist commentary.

Fist thing you colonised cretins need to get into your thick skulls is that you cannot say ''AFRICANS'' are 'this way' or 'that way' inclined.

Africa has 1.2 BILLION PEOPLE IN 54 countries, each at different stages of development. Each with different cultural habits. That many Nigerians loudly proclaim 'Jesus' in miracle churches does not mean people in DRC, South Africa, or Mozambique have the same fervour.

That Sierra Leonian leaders have failed (so far) to be visionary does not mean the leaders of Namibia, Rwanda, and Botswana similarly lack vision.

That innovation is lacking in Burkina Faso does not mean it is lacking in Ghana.

That cities in Nigeria are generally untidy does not mean the same is the case in Ivory Coast or Senegal. Or Tanzania. Or Togo.

On and on and on it goes.

SO THE FIRST THING IS STOP THE BLASTED GENERALISATIONS OF WHAT 'AFRICANS' DO OR DON'T DO. ARE LIKE OR NOT LIKE.

THAT GENERALISATION IS THE VERY FIRST IGNORANCE UPON WHICH EVERYTHING ELSE YOU SAY SITS AND IS POLLUTED BY.

lol you seem young, first of all man... learn to state your point without being insulted, we are cool tho.

well with that bn said...

You typed a whole episode without any valid point or reason Africa is way behind the rest of the world in terms of development despite all the resources we are blessed with... I'm open to learning from you...

you think you are "More" Africa than me? you are not bro! I'm a true African.. but...

untill we accept our shortcomings, it's only then we can find solutions...

And what I said was... "most of the things he said were correct"...... not ALL.

1 Like

Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by Reflect7: 3:43am On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If you are too scared to drop your usual nonsense then go do something with yourself.... grin

WHY ARE YOU SCARED TO SAY YOUR SKIN COLOUR?
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:45am On May 14, 2022
Reflect7:

WHY ARE YOU SCARED TO SAY YOUR SKIN COLOUR?
And why are you scared to say your usual nonsense huh? grin
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:46am On May 14, 2022
HITsquad:
lol you seem young, first of all man... learn to state your point without being insulting, we are cool tho.

well with that bn said...

You typed a whole episode without any valid point or reason Africa is way behind the rest of the world in terms of development despite all the resources we are blessed with... I'm open to learning from you...

you think you are "More" Africa than me? you are not bro! I'm a true African.. but...

untill we accept our shortcomings, it's only then we can find solutions...

Don't mind that wild boy who will never admit that blacks have a lot going on with them..
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by Reflect7: 3:55am On May 14, 2022
HITsquad:
lol you seem young, first of all man... learn to state your point without being insulting, we are cool tho.

iF i am young, you ought to be ashamed that a 'young person' is teaching you how not to have racial inferiority complex.

You typed a whole episode without any valid point or reason

Because your skull is too thick to grasp basic common sense easily accessible to a toddler.

Africa is way behind the rest of the world in terms of development despite all the resources we are blessed with... I'm open to learning from you...

SHUT UP. Name the countries you have visited in Africa and ''the rest of the world''.

Colonised cretins. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT 'AFRICA'. All you know is the garbage fed you by CNN and western media.

You don't travel to African countries. When you travel, it is to London, USA, and 'Dubai'. Which in your brainwashed heads, equates to ''the rest of the world'', never mind that the so-called advanced countries make up just 15% of the world's nations.

Until we accept our shortcomings, it's only then we can find solutions...

Shut your IGNORANT lips. There is no ''our'' and ''we'' in Africa. As I EARLIER EDUCATED YOU, AFRICA IS NOT A MONOLITH. IT IS A CONTINENT WITH OVER A BILLION PEOPLE AND 54 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.

THEY ARE NOT NEARLY ALL THE SAME IN ANYTHING, SO THERE IS NO ''WE''.
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by Reflect7: 3:57am On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't mind that wild boy who will never admit that blacks have a lot going on with them..

ARE YOU NOT BLACK?

START BY SAYING ''I HAVE PROBLEMS GOING ON WITH ME''.

START BY SAYING ''I AM INFERIOR AND DUMB SINCE I AM BLACK''.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.

YOU CANNOT EXCLUDE YOURSELF FROM THE INFERIORITY YOU'VE PRONOUNCED ON BLACK PEOPLE.

SO START WITH ''I''.
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:01am On May 14, 2022
Reflect7:

ARE YOU NOT BLACK?

START BY SAYING ''I HAVE PROBLEMS GOING ON WITH ME''.

START BY SAYING ''I AM INFERIOR AND DUMB'' SINCE I AM BLACK.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.
Ye$?
Are you sad that I don't support your backwardness... enjoy it little boy.. grin
Let me try being black for a second.. shocked grin

As usual never admitting that you got flaws..keep wailing around..
*Pukes*.. grin
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by Reflect7: 4:03am On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ye$?
Are you sad that I don't support your backwardness... enjoy it little boy.. grin
Let me try being black for a second.. shocked grin

As usual never admitting that you got flaws..keep wailing around..
*Pukes*.. grin

NO, YOU HAVE FLAWS BECAUSE YOU ARE BLACK.

REPEAT AFTER ME..

''I AM BLACK SO I AM INFERIOR''. GO ON, SAY IT!!
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:09am On May 14, 2022
Reflect7:

NO, YOU HAVE FLAWS BECAUSE YOU ARE BLACK.

REPEAT AFTER ME..

''I AM BLACK SO I AM INFERIOR''. GO ON, SAY IT!!
I feel your pain.. grin
Don't cry..your ranting won't change the fact that: BLACKS ESPECIALLY AFRICANS NEED TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH AND STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD..

now repeat after me..
"I am black and I am responsible for my misfortune"
Good boy.. grin
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by Reflect7: 4:15am On May 14, 2022
One thing I've noticed about these animals, like the stray dog above, who come in here to denigrate the black race is that they never include themselves in the 'black inferiority pool' even though they themselves are black.

It's called Cognitive Dissonance, described as ''the mental discomfort that results from holding two conflicting beliefs, values, or attitudes'', and is a symptom of severe brainwashing.

You've been conditioned negatively against a particular group to which you yourself belong.

But natural self-preservation, plus the awareness of your own authenticity as a human, prevents you from including yourself in the group's alleged 'shortcomings'.

Only when YOU are forced to realise and admit that if THAT group IS indeed inferior, then YOU must also, logically, be inferior, do you regain your normal senses, and the brainwashing dissipates, however briefly.

It's a well known phenomenon.
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by MMWandali: 4:33am On May 14, 2022

Don't know what to.....
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by jara: 4:44am On May 14, 2022
People should make their points instead of throwing labels to pump up themselves.

The first thing people have to do is to admit their problems before they can work on solving them. I know very few Africans who do not think we as Africans have a problem, actually many problems.

Who wants to deny that and label those that disagree?

Get this straight. Africans at home or in Diaspora have problems like crabs in a barrel pulling one another down. We even hate one another.

Denials won't help us.
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by Reflect7: 4:48am On May 14, 2022
jara:
People should make their points instead of throwing labels to pump up themselves.

The first thing people have to do is to admit their problems before they can work on solving them. I know very few Africans who do not think we as Africans have a problem, actually many problems.

Who wants to deny that and label those that disagree?

Get this straight. Africans at home or in Diaspora have problems like crabs in a barrel pulling one another down. We even hate one another.

Denials won't help us.

Okay, so tell us how many Africans you hate.
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by tommy589(m): 5:12am On May 14, 2022
Africa is the greatest scam created by Europeans. It is easy to ignore the effects of centuries of slavery on our current situation and compare our development with Asia. But don't forget,most of the Asian countries were already nations before the whites incursions.

Their interference in our lives created the problems we are facing today. How can people without shared common heritage live together and develop as one

Without unity there can never be development. If they had allowed us to fighti our wars,subdued tribes would have been assimilated.Fewer and stronger nations would have emerged,sharing the same purpose under one administration
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by muyico(m): 5:16am On May 14, 2022
He said d true.no man or gods can deny d nature.d nature is natural and in us.vry too hard to control 4 us
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by Padipadi(m): 5:27am On May 14, 2022
I v read something like this before.
The Richard Smith or whatever is right with some points.
However, I m a progressive African who has been correcting past mistakes.
I think of the future & do things well at all times.
Let Africa unite. Let's throw our differences aside.
Like the abuses on this thread, let bygones be bygones.
Africa ll be great. Make every good legal effort to better yourself, your loved ones, your community and anyone around you.
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by Reflect7: 5:38am On May 14, 2022
Padipadi:
I v read something like this before.
The Richard Smith or whatever is right with some points.
However, I m a progressive African who has been correcting past mistakes.
I think of the future & do things well at all times.
Let Africa unite. Let's throw our differences aside.
Like the abuses on this thread, let bygones be bygones.
Africa ll be great. Make every good legal effort to better yourself, your loved ones, your community and anyone around you.

BULLSHIIT.

Cognitive Dissonance as proven by the highlighted.

''Oh, I AM FINE, it's just all you other Africans who can't think, plan, or do anything useful or productive with yourselves.''

Typical SIGN OF BRAINWASHING.

Here is the test: If it is a genuinely researched view emanating from your deep knowledge and experience, you will include yourself, your family, your kids and parents, FIRST, before any other blacks, in your 'African inferiority pool'.

After all Charity begins at home.

In fact you would have ready examples from your own personal life and from your household, showing that we are inferior beings.

But If it is a view caused by BRAINWASHING, you will exclude yourself and those dearest to you, from the disgusting pool. It would just be... 'you Africans'.
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by orisa37: 6:54am On May 14, 2022
THE FAULT DEAR AFRICANS IS THAT WE DON'T HAVE ECONOMY AND WE CAN'T DEFINE CIVILIZATION AND SUCCESS FOR OURSELVES CONSUMPTION.
THOUGH. WE HAVE CROSSED THAT BRIDGE WITHOUT US KNOWING, WE CAN ALWAYS REDEFINE OUR FAITH AND HOPE. NEVER TOO LATE TO MEND.
EUROPEANS ARE SEARCHING AND PUSHING SOUTH FOR ANSWER. WE CAN COOPERATE BUT ALWAYS TELL THEM THAT WE NOT THEIR PREYS.

FROM ORUNTO27 AND ORISAORUNTO SPEAKS.
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by Padipadi(m): 8:28am On May 14, 2022
Reflect7:

BULLSHIIT.

Cognitive Dissonance as proven by the highlighted.

''Oh, I AM FINE, it's just all you other Africans who can't think, plan, or do anything useful or productive with yourselves.''

Typical SIGN OF BRAINWASHING.

Here is the test: If it is a genuinely researched view emanating from your deep knowledge and experience, you will include yourself, your family, your kids and parents, FIRST, before any other blacks, in your 'African inferiority pool'.

After all Charity begins at home.

In fact you would have ready examples from your own personal life and from your household, showing that we are inferior beings.

But If it is a view caused by BRAINWASHING, you will exclude yourself and those dearest to you, from the disgusting pool. It would just be... 'you Africans'.

Ok. Make all Africans kuku die. Let's cease to exist. Hope that ll suit your maggots in the grave as you rot.
Also, you'll die first, dear Reflect7. Since your brain is good with picking faults and not solution, pls lead the way to extinction so that you ll be free your madness!
Cos with all you v been typing and attacking people, you v proffered no solution.
You came here to just come and type grammar and no solution!
That's the height of madness that's not suitable for existence.
Re: What They Think About Africans: True Or False by jara: 2:46pm On May 14, 2022
Reflect7:

Okay, so tell us how many Africans you hate.

Let me start with people like you that lack logical reasoning and cover your insecurities with labels and abuses on others that admitted their faults looking for solutions.

Let us forget about the days our forefathers traded gold for mirrors. The days Queen of Sheba and Musa Kanka Musa invited vandals to come and raid Africa by wasting and depressing gold market worldwide.

It is people like you that preached liberal market and free exchange rates, which no country did or does;

just so that you can import junk, readymades, pins and toothpicks.

It is people like you that supported their Structural Adjustment that wiped out middle class African wealth.

It is people like you that think your Salvation can only come from white man's "investment" as long as you get your crumbs and the chance to launder foreign incomes.

You want more people like you I "hate"?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Need To Behave Ourselves On This Forum. / Jokes Apart: How Old Is TINUBU? / Lamido Lambasts Northerner Governors For Recommendation, Says They Are Greedy ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.