Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Crazy Delusional Lady, Gets Married To Herself - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crazy Delusional Lady, Gets Married To Herself (172 Views)

This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. / Damilola Mike-Bamiloye Gets Married! (See beautiful prewedding pics) / Young Lady Gets Her Own Mobile Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Delusional Lady, Gets Married To Herself by Nixxxx(m): 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
This to me is probably the highest level of delusion and self denial that I have seen my entire life. This modern day lady, obviously not being able find a fan to commit to her because of rather obvious reasons, decide to take matters into her own hands and ends up getting married to herself. Just take a look for yourself. At a certain point in the video, after she walked down the aisle, she proceeded to making marriage vows to herself while looking in a mirror. She went ahead to place rings under the chairs of her guest and requested that they all follow in her delusional footsteps in getting married to themselves. This whole thing was just too funny to watch.... Check it out yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aBrWeU0XUI

Guys do not forget to drop your comments below

Re: Crazy Delusional Lady, Gets Married To Herself by ahnie: 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
No harm in marrying your reflection.some are even marrying their silhouettes now sef.

Congratulations dear.
Re: Crazy Delusional Lady, Gets Married To Herself by Nixxxx(m): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Lol I think this really stems from madness or what do you think?
ahnie:
No harm in marrying your reflection.some are even marrying their silhouettes now sef.

Congratulations dear.
Re: Crazy Delusional Lady, Gets Married To Herself by ahnie: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nixxxx:
Lol I think this really stems from madness or what do you think?

Let's ask her.
Re: Crazy Delusional Lady, Gets Married To Herself by Nixxxx(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
Personal, I think it's just a coping mechanism for her because even though she claims to love herself, deep down she really wants a man's attention, affection love and physical touch

(1) (Reply)

Why I Pay Taxes" / Newly Acquired Generator For Sale / Where To Watch UFC 286: Start Time, Fight Card, UFC 286 Live Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.