Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 (16232 Views)

Chelsea Vs Southampton (0 - 1) On 18th February 2023 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (3 - 2) On 12th March 2022 / LASK Vs Manchester United: UCL (0 - 5) On 12th March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by Blake755: 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Omo why Antony no collect the red very useless guy sef casemiro need to stop all this unnecessary tackle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by prinsam30: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Infolenka:
Sancho and Anthony two overrated, slow overpriced fools.

Sancho can't string two successful dribbles, can't pass, can't run, can't press.

Antony doesn't offer anything to the team other than R2. What a waste.

very very wasteful
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by phr0nesis(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
We have so many professional coaches in Nairaland and I'm still wondering how Nigeria isn't winning every world cup competition

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by Ade1177: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
prinsam30:

just like the way garnacho use to run on players from the left wing, Antony is just useless doing the same thing and 10 hang keeps using him, it beat my imagination

I wish he can play

Garnacho .... Rashford and pellistri

Drop anthony and sancho

They are too obvious and slowing down the game

Build the team around

Garnacho. Rashford and pellistri

He is a good coach, I know he'll discover Sancho fraud

And boot him out next season

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by wahalawahala: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jokerman:
Casemiro no dey collect these kinds cards for Madrid o... what the hell?
he no too get sense fr dia too na .. but na "Madrid"
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by meedoLock(m): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
[quote author=Infolenka post=121682103]Sancho and Anthony two overrated, slow overpriced fools.

Sancho can't string two successful dribbles, can't pass, can't run, can't press.

Honestly, I weak for the guy, he has been the black sheep of that attaching units for more than a couple of games now, it's time ETH drop him to bring in someone worthy of that sport. We anticipated too much from him.
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by Bhlexdcars: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jokerman:

Refs different na & VAR
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by prinsam30: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
at the end of the game I will never blame the ref for some decisions he got wrong I will definitely blame the useless players who are suppose to convert their chances, everyone of them playing individually what a greedy team and their coach
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by rinzylee(m): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ade1177:

Forget that guy is a waste complete waste

Too fucking slow

Very slow

Him and anthony slow the game down

Same as Sancho

These 3 players are too slow

Only Rashford is a striker in that team and garnacho

What would you prefer?

Not a Man U fan though.

I actually rate Man U above City as contenders.
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by Ade1177: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
prinsam30:

and the fvcking irony of it is that, he was dashed out as loan to one unknown club by Burnley, if he was that good Burnley wouldn't av loan him out, in the championship league for that mata, na the kind striker wey 10 hang see as beta striker be that, very senseless coach

See my brother I no blame am

Na that stupid Martial wey dey collect salary dey flex with injury every 3 months to play 1 game

No money to buy any player in January

Ronaldo just spoil the plan for a striker

And ten Hag really tried for Ronaldo played him alot. He just don't want to enter as Sub

If not we won't be stuck with wout

Next season sha

A proper replacement for Ronaldo and martial will be bought

United don't have a no 9, no 7

Those two wings are empty no matter who is playing that position
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by RealEzee(m): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
We are still winning this cool

GGMU

Wehghosrt will still peak e dey hussle for ball pass Bruno ,Bruno like to complain even when he is at fault ...i no understand how midfielder go won score goals than striker Bruno can so wasteful at times
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by prinsam30: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ade1177:

I wish he can play

Garnacho .... Rashford and pellistri

Drop anthony and sancho

They are too obvious and slowing down the game

Build the team around

Garnacho. Rashford and pellistri

He is a good coach, I know he'll discover Sancho fraud

And boot him out next season

yeah he's a great coach buh he will surely loose it if he didn't hide his ego and do the right thing, he should hide his pride and build the team around those players u just mentioned
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by lagba04(m): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
ETH playing players in the wrong positions to accommodate Weghorst will be his downfall.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by Infolenka: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ade1177:

See the argument I was giving

This team will win averagely against other teams that don't play fast tempo game or take their chances

The team is too slow

If it is man city or Liverpool

This is another 7. 0 match

But because its players that don't have the quality, United will get away with the slow tempo game

A good team like city and Liverpool will outrun them and shoot ON TARGET

The manager and the fans seem to be content with watching average players represent them game in game out.

Fred, Anthony, Dalot, Wan-bassaka and Sancho are average footballers and don't deserve to wear a United shirt, but the fans won't admit this. De Gea is a good shot stopper but can't pass from the back. That's a huge liability. These players need to bounce.

Omo without Bruno in that first half this team wouldn't have created any chances. Imagine Bruno gets injured today, we might not even make top four. It shows the paucity of quality players in the team.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by whippersnapper(m): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jokerman:
says who. you didnt watch him at real
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by ViceGovernor: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
meedoLock:
But the bigger point is that United have been showing more potency after depleted by one man than the entire time Casm was on the pitch.

I see United winning this match jor....
With 10 players and a goal-less first half.
It don't happen in EPL
But I do hope they win

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by prinsam30: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ade1177:

See my brother I no blame am

Na that stupid Martial wey dey collect salary dey flex with injury every 3 months to play 1 game

No money to buy any player in January

Ronaldo just spoil the plan for a striker

And ten Hag really tried for Ronaldo played him alot. He just don't want to enter as Sub

If not we won't be stuck with wout

Next season sha

A proper replacement for Ronaldo and martial will be bought

United don't have a no 9, no 7

Those two wings are empty no matter who is playing that position

ur perfectly correct
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by Bhlexdcars: 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
ManU gats change formation this 2nd half
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by spencekat(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Man U even with una red card make una no jonze hear oo.
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by badinfluence: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Infolenka:

The manager and the fans seem to be content with watching average players represent them game in game out.

Fred, Anthony, Dalot, Wan-bassaka and Sancho are average footballers and don't deserve to wear a United shirt, but the fans won't admit this. De Gea is a good shot stopper but can't pass from the back. That's a huge liability. These players need to bounce.

Omo without Bruno in that first half this team wouldn't have created any chances. Imagine Bruno gets injured today, we might not even make top four. It shows the paucity of quality players in the team.
Oga you just dey complain since. The season is in progress and you're attacking the coach for using 'average' players. Which player you want make the guy use?
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by prinsam30: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
lagba04:
ETH playing players in the wrong positions to accommodate Weghorst will be his downfall.

thank goodness I'm not the only one seeing this
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by Infolenka: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
This United team is average. They won't go far with this set of players. I've given up on them.

Unless half this team is sold and quality players are brought in, this team will continue to underperform
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by Trojan8(m): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
prinsam30:
at the end of the game I will never blame the ref for some decisions he got wrong I will definitely blame the useless players who are suppose to convert their chances, everyone of them playing individually what a greedy team and their coach

I wish that I could ban this fool for life.
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by prinsam30: 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
sancho is not even making any effort at all
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by Infolenka: 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
badinfluence:

Oga you just dey complain since. The season is in progress and you're attacking the coach for using 'average' players. Which player you want make the guy use?

It was the coach that pushed for the board to sign Anthony and Weghorst. Both useless average players. Yes he is to blame..

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by EmiDon11: 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Omo see that oppurtunity
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by spencekat(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
RaymondHarmony:
I see a draw match here
Abeg carry your seeing go one side.Make tickets no waste.
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by Infolenka: 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
prinsam30:
sancho is not even making any effort at all

Sancho is stealing a living. Useless fool doesn't even put any effort. His contract should be torn to pieces
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by badinfluence: 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Infolenka:

It was the coach that pushed for the board to sign Anthony and Weghorst. Both useless average players. Yes he is to blame..
Who should he have pushed for pray tell..
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by Ade1177: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Infolenka:

Well he sha got martinez

United will win this match because its Southampton

He just needs to remove anthong and bring in garnacho

Move rashford to the middle

He will do it soon
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 by Umueme: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Infolenka:

Shut up. I'm watching. That's a red. You don't show your stud when going for a high tackle in the same direction as a players leg. Whether your foot touches the ball or not.

Did you view it from his back? Why did the ref change the var angle? Why didn't he view it from the front as it was initially shown? He had contact with the ball before his leg skimmed off to hit the guy so go rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Lens UCL (6 - 0) On 29th November 2023 / Champions League Final Delayed By 15 Minutes For "Security Reasons" / Vidi FC Vs Chelsea: Europa League (2 - 2) On 13th December 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.