Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba (17833 Views)

Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges / Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council / Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba by nonhuman(m): 7:40am On Mar 12, 2023
AntiChristian:
LP is now the "Jesus" of some people.
Some believe in them more than God!

All of you would be disappointed in the end!
and APC is your own God

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba by ComptonGee: 8:08am On Mar 12, 2023
AntiChristian:
LP is now the "Jesus" of some people.
Some believe in them more than God!

All of you would be disappointed in the end!
They don't care to know who the candidate is. They're all bunch of deluded fools grin

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba by Winnersunited: 8:18am On Mar 12, 2023
datajobb:
Greetings! I'm a Data Scientist. I help solve project works, entry-level take-home assessments, and graduate (Msc) assignments in Data Analysis, Data Science, SQL, Python, R, Tableau, Ms. Excel, etc. WhatsApp: 081 49 42 84 90
Where were you when Inec were manipulating the BVAS?

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba by MrBONE2(m): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2023
Virgohills:
Obi is coming

grin

Re: Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba by AntiChristian: 9:14am On Mar 12, 2023
nonhuman:
and APC is your own God

APC ain't no saint!

It's LP you guys are calling virgin!
Re: Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba by AntiChristian: 9:24am On Mar 12, 2023
eldoradoxx:

Hope that with how easily you drag "Jesus" into every flimsy talks to make your point , will be how easy you take it when they drag say Muhammed assuming you are a Muslim or Sango, Amadioha or whatever pleases your fancy.

It doesn't matter! Most LP are Christians!
Hence the use of Jesus.
Re: Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba by nonhuman(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2023
AntiChristian:

APC ain't no saint!

It's LP you guys are calling virgin!
therefore where do you stand
Re: Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba by AntiChristian: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2023
nonhuman:
therefore where do you stand

I stand where I stand!
I don't go with the mob!
Re: Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba by nonhuman(m): 9:54am On Mar 12, 2023
AntiChristian:

I stand where I stand!
I don't go with the mob!
you stand on the status quo of bad governance, you stand with buhari, you stand with stagnancy and backwardness
Re: Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba by ComeToJesus: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2023
A state that produced the great Sam Mbakwe has been reduced to rubbles by the Supremcratically elected Governor.

APC touched Nigeria, Nigeria turned to dust. They touched Imo and it turned to eastern wasteland.

What the political buccaneers cannot destroy does not exist.
Re: Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba by Bluntemperor: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Passionate888:
Ghen ghen

The NLC- Joe Ajaero should be non -partician and unfortunately,he failed the simple test!
The NLC- that have failed Millions of Nigerians in the payments of their Gratuities and Pensions, now seek collabo under LP is just a shit!
Why can't you wait after the Elections,then you assert your leadership positions!
Re: Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba by Pat081: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
odoemenacelevian:
Uzodinmma's end in politics is near.
That one I can assure everyone.
Since APC TOUCHED IMO STATE.
THE STATE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A MESS
Sir not only lmo state every state APC wins the state will b in a Big Mess and problem
Re: Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba by Neyoosha007(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Virgohills:
Obi is coming
inside ur ass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy: Give Muslims Non-interest Soft Loans, MURIC Tells FG / #whattodobefore8pm Now Trending On Twitter / PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.