Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

I Need A Video Editor With Unlimited Subtitles. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Video Editor With Unlimited Subtitles. (505 Views)

Download Free Movavi Video Editor With Crack Now / Looking For A Video Editor With Animation And Photoshop Experience / Need A Video Editor With Graphic Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Video Editor With Unlimited Subtitles. by grandstar(m): 5:48am On Mar 12, 2023
Hi guys
I need a video rditor that can turn speech in a video to text or subtitles.

I want one with a capability of unlimited subtitles.

I presently use a video editor that limits subtitles per 30days to only 60 minutes. I need much more than this.

I would prefer a video editor that is free and easy to use.

If it is a paid version, I prefer something very affordable.
Re: I Need A Video Editor With Unlimited Subtitles. by Nwaotu10(m): 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
How much are you willing to pay?
Re: I Need A Video Editor With Unlimited Subtitles. by efec(m): 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
You need a video editing app or a video editor??
Re: I Need A Video Editor With Unlimited Subtitles. by Offpoint1: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
grandstar:
Hi guys

I presently use a video editor that limits subtitles per 30days to only 60 minutes. I need much more than this.

Rephrase your thread...

Do you need a video editing software or you need video editor?
Re: I Need A Video Editor With Unlimited Subtitles. by grandstar(m): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Offpoint1:

Rephrase your thread...

Do you need a video editing software or you need video editor?

Most likely a video editing software.

I presently use veed.io but it limits speech to text or subtitles to 60 minutes a month. I need one that can do like 1,000 minutes.
Re: I Need A Video Editor With Unlimited Subtitles. by grandstar(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nwaotu10:
How much are you willing to pay?

I presently use veed.io which cost me $18 for their basic account, The premium is $70 a month

I don't want to pay more than $18.

Anyways, send me your recommendation
Re: I Need A Video Editor With Unlimited Subtitles. by grandstar(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
efec:
You need a video editing app or a video editor??

I presently use veed.io but it limits speech to text or subtitles to 60 minutes a month. I need one that can do like 1,000 minutes
Re: I Need A Video Editor With Unlimited Subtitles. by Offpoint1: 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
grandstar:

I presently use veed.io but it limits speech to text or subtitles to 60 minutes a month. I need one that can do like 1,000 minutes.
That I don't know.
Re: I Need A Video Editor With Unlimited Subtitles. by PaulRoberts: 7:46am On Mar 14, 2023
grandstar:
Hi guys

Alight Motion Pro is a user-friendly and versatile video editing app that is perfect for content creators looking to produce high-quality videos for social media. Its wide range of features, powerful keyframe animation system, and advanced color correction tools make it easy to add unique effects and transitions to videos.i am using it from long time
Re: I Need A Video Editor With Unlimited Subtitles. by grandstar(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2023
PaulRoberts:

Alight Motion Pro is a user-friendly and versatile video editing app that is perfect for content creators looking to produce high-quality videos for social media. Its wide range of features, powerful keyframe animation system, and advanced color correction tools make it easy to add unique effects and transitions to videos.i am using it from long time

Thank you very much. I will definitely check it out.

Is there a laptop version? What I saw was android and IOS.

(1) (Reply)

. / Athena - 3D Character / A Repository For All Forms Of Art- [for Inspiration Purpose]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.