Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Help!! Yahoo Boys Disturbing My Work!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!! Yahoo Boys Disturbing My Work!! (684 Views)

Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) / Help, Yahoo Boys Asking For My Mastercard / I Have Cac Certificate But Local Associations Keep Disturbing My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Yahoo Boys Disturbing My Work!! by Letlovelead213: 7:04am On Mar 12, 2023
Please I need nairaland family to help me with their thoughts and best advices that they will do if they are in my shoes

I work remotely here in Ibadan and as a result some group of boys (yahoo boys) been using spyware to disturb and intercept my work and spy my conversations. This is so unhealthy to me, my clients and also my privacy life. Imagine using the camera and microphone of your phone and laptop to spy on your day to day activity

Pls do you think it’s wise for me to join my friend in Lagos for the main time or for me to still keep staying here pending when I have money but as the thing goes I have not had a single job ever since they started spying on me and it’s taking a toll on my finances. Also going to my friends place will require me to spend a bit there as he just got a child recently and still stays in his fathers house

Mods pls help move to front page
Re: Help!! Yahoo Boys Disturbing My Work!! by mployer(m): 7:08am On Mar 12, 2023
I honestly don't understand your post.

Are you into Yahoo too?

4 Likes

Re: Help!! Yahoo Boys Disturbing My Work!! by Advision: 7:15am On Mar 12, 2023
Since you know they installed spyware on your laptop why not take it to a technician to have it formatted properly, and follow basic protocols to prevent it reoccurring...not sure why you have to go to Lagos.
Re: Help!! Yahoo Boys Disturbing My Work!! by Reinamaria(f): 7:17am On Mar 12, 2023
Nowadays, anybody can claim to work "remotely".
Well, if your work is legit, move away from that area, for your own peace of mind.
Re: Help!! Yahoo Boys Disturbing My Work!! by markkuss: 8:02am On Mar 12, 2023
From your post.. I suspect you are working in a HK and you want to evade all protocols..

9 Likes

Re: Help!! Yahoo Boys Disturbing My Work!! by Tokskob2008: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2023
What's your connection with the yahoo boys for them to have hacked you when you are not their client
Re: Help!! Yahoo Boys Disturbing My Work!! by Passionet: 9:13am On Mar 12, 2023
Letlovelead213:
Please I need nairaland family to help me with their thoughts and best advices that they will do if they are in my shoes

I work remotely here in Ibadan and as a result some group of boys (yahoo boys) been using spyware to disturb and intercept my work and spy my conversations. This is so unhealthy to me, my clients and also my privacy life. Imagine using the camera and microphone of your phone and laptop to spy on your day to day activity

Pls do you think it’s wise for me to join my friend in Lagos for the main time or for me to still keep staying here pending when I have money but as the thing goes I have not had a single job ever since they started spying on me and it’s taking a toll on my finances. Also going to my friends place will require me to spend a bit there as he just got a child recently and still stays in his fathers house

Mods pls help move to front page

There's no way you can be monitored with spyware if you didn't install a keylogger or something like that. And maybe if it was handed to you by one of the riff raffs. Clean your laptop and stay away from them. They will move on to find another victim.
Re: Help!! Yahoo Boys Disturbing My Work!! by YorubaSamurai: 10:20am On Mar 12, 2023
Yahoo boy dey fear fellow yahoo boys lol grin
Re: Help!! Yahoo Boys Disturbing My Work!! by Letlovelead213: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Passionet:

There's no way you can be monitored with spyware if you didn't install a keylogger or something like that. And maybe if it was handed to you by one of the riff raffs. Clean your laptop and stay away from them. They will move on to find another victim.

Not on my laptop my laptop is safe I am talking of my personal phones.... my own condam phone I use
Re: Help!! Yahoo Boys Disturbing My Work!! by Letlovelead213: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Advision:
Since you know they installed spyware on your laptop why not take it to a technician to have it formatted properly, and follow basic protocols to prevent it reoccurring...not sure why you have to go to Lagos.

Not on my laptop my laptop is safe I am talking of my personal phones.... my own condam phone I use. How do you find malware on a iPhone. They will be talking of how much I spend that I spend a lot etc
Re: Help!! Yahoo Boys Disturbing My Work!! by Letlovelead213: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
mployer:

Are you into Yahoo too?

Read d post again

In addition I am also a YouTuber
Re: Help!! Yahoo Boys Disturbing My Work!! by Letlovelead213: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
mployer:

Are you into Yahoo too?

Read d post again

In addition I am also a YouTuber ok
Re: Help!! Yahoo Boys Disturbing My Work!! by Advision: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Letlovelead213:

Not on my laptop my laptop is safe I am talking of my personal phones.... my own condam phone I use. How do you find malware on a iPhone. They will be talking of how much I spend that I spend a lot etc

Same recommendation, format your phone.

If malware has been installed, travelling to Lagos will not solve the issue, people spy on others using malware from the other side of d world, so distance is not a barrier except there's something else you've not mentioned
Re: Help!! Yahoo Boys Disturbing My Work!! by Youngsage: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Advision:

Same recommendation, format your phone.

If malware has been installed, travelling to Lagos will not solve the issue, people spy on others using malware from the other side of d world, so distance is not a barrier except there's something else you've not mentioned

cheesy
Re: Help!! Yahoo Boys Disturbing My Work!! by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Yahoo boy dey fear fellow yahoo boys lol grin

you might not be far rom the truth cos i dont understand what yahoo boys interest will be in his clients.

The only clients a yahoo boy can hijack are clients of another yahoo boy
Re: Help!! Yahoo Boys Disturbing My Work!! by YorubaSamurai: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
HazzanTazzan:

you might not be far rom the truth cos i dont understand what yahoo boys interest will be in his clients.

The only clients a yahoo boy can hijack are clients of another yahoo boy
no mind the op.. He no wan talk truth

(1) (Reply)

Sponsors For A Big Reality Show! / Sell Your Products And Wares On Ebay.com And Amazon.com,through Our Ebay Account / Its Cheap And Reliable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.