Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Atiku And Obi Cannot Win In Court - Analysis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Obi Cannot Win In Court - Analysis (4794 Views)

Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal / PDP Cannot Win 2023 Presidential With Uche Secondus As The Party Chairman / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Obi Cannot Win In Court - Analysis by bdon123(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
BabaAduras:

If you can not reason that when I mention, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani, I am not talking of individuals but of collective group of people, then you need a new brain.
I get it, like typically Zombidients, you have no brain at all.
OBIDIENTS IS D WORD BRO ,A VERY PROUD ONE...idiot
Re: Atiku And Obi Cannot Win In Court - Analysis by BabaAduras: 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
bdon123:

By ur name...i can see its impossible for u to tunk beta dan a cow.

If my name and my responses make you think of a cow, you just confirmed you need a brain.

You presently don't have any brain. Unfortunately you can't know because you don't have any.
Re: Atiku And Obi Cannot Win In Court - Analysis by KanwuliaExtra: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
NADECO REJECT'S TINUBU'S STOLEN MANDATE.

I Say WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p0vjam1Eks
Re: Atiku And Obi Cannot Win In Court - Analysis by gidgiddy: 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
JASONjnr:
Very unsound analysis of what you have zero knowledge of....

Very true. The writter wrote this as if he was biased that Tinubu won credibly

What he does not seem to understand is to know is that the national assembly elections have nothing to do with the Presidential elections even though both were conducted on the same day

It is not where the Presidential election results are judged at the same place
Re: Atiku And Obi Cannot Win In Court - Analysis by drlateef: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Khallicopyro:
What will happen if Tinubu is found guilty of the many crimes that happened during the election (including murder) and arrested?

Go and ask your pastor who played the nollywood movie to you in church.
Re: Atiku And Obi Cannot Win In Court - Analysis by KanwuliaExtra: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
WE SHALL SEE.

Analogue AGE can NEVER win Digital AGE. . . . cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW1z-j5E-y0
Re: Atiku And Obi Cannot Win In Court - Analysis by Khallicopyro: 7:31am On Mar 16, 2023
helinues:

Are your relatives victims of the murder?
Your father is one of them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lowest Ranking Police Officers To Earn N50000 Monthly- IGP / Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions / Biafra Day: Massob Leader Orders Close Down Of Markerts, Banks And School May 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.