Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures (48122 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by luminouz(m): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
yeyebrity:

So you can still recall that event? I thought I was the only one who still feels that way. The husband she was bragging about saying: 'I am married' has finally left her and now she is back to her maiden name. This life!

What happened on the show and why her husband left her?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Waywardson6: 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yes, I remember it vividly. Chioma & Funke Akindele, I used to have love for them, but when I saw how they treated Mama Gee, I stopped loving them. They're fake women, they accused Mama Gee of trying to snatch Emeka Ike from his wife & kept bullying her, accusing her of using make up & dressing to try to seduce him, until she was sadly eliminated from the show. The jealousy was too vivid. Look who's all made up today. Chioma is a bitter person, that's why Georgina kept insulting her recently.
yeyebrity:

So you can still recall that event? I thought I was the only one who still feels that way. The husband she was bragging about saying: 'I am married' has finally left her and now she is back to her maiden name. This life!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Ezini(f): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Waywardson6:
Yes, I remember it vividly. Chioma & Funke Akindele, I used to have love for them, but when I saw how they treated Mama Gee, I stopped loving them. They're fake women, they accused Mama Gee of trying to snatch Emeka Ike from his wife & kept bullying her, accusing her of using make up & dressing to try to seduce him, until she was sadly eliminated from the show. The jealousy was too vivid. Look who's all made up today. Chioma is a bitter person, that's why Georgina kept insulting her recently.

Same here,. I can't remember Funke Akindele being on that show , but Chioma Chukwuka's display of jealousy, hatred and bitterness towards Mama Gee was disgusting,. I stopped watching any flick that has an inkling of chioma innit ever since that incident, Honestly chioma is a very bitter person,
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by LagBae(f): 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Beautiful woman
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by teeshet: 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Fut9ure:
The only celebrity who did the right thing during this election

Happy birthday

One thing about all these black skinned matured women is that down there thier vagina skin and shape is still very intact...no loosed vagina flesh

But you see the fair ones the vagina is so loosed and scattered

I banged a older black skinned woman before despite her age she was 39 year old. I was surprised her kpekus flesh wasn't scattered..it was like that of a 16 year old girl
do you suck pussy
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by PeggySandas(f): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
This forehead though. 🤣🤣🤣

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Waywardson6: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Same here. She's too fake. She's a hypocrite & wicked person. Time may pass, but whatever a person sows, they will surely reap
Ezini:

Same here,. I can't remember Funke Akindele being on that show , but Chioma Chukwuka's display of jealousy, hatred and bitterness towards Mama Gee was disgusting,. I stopped watching any flick that has an inkling of chioma innit ever since that incident, Honestly chioma is a very bitter person,
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by 5starMan: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Black always beautiful
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by God1000(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
doggedfighter:
Beautiful woman.

Aging like fine wine.

Black doesn't crack 😍

Happy birthday.

May you see many more years in health.
long time, happy Sunday to you
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by LogicBomb8: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
China is more beautiful
na china be dix? Wow my next holiday for there sure
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by doggedfighter(f): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
God1000:
long time, happy Sunday to you

Yea Long time. Same to you too. Have a great week ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by gebest: 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
sulakishop:
Virgin Mary of Nolly
that was my believe until she featured on the Gulder Ultimate Search. Mheeen guy na dere I for know say na talkative she be.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by exotiqueify(f): 12:23am On Mar 13, 2023
Fut9ure:
The only celebrity who did the right thing during this election

Happy birthday

One thing about all these black skinned matured women is that down there thier vagina skin and shape is still very intact...no loosed vagina flesh

But you see the fair ones the vagina is so loosed and scattered

I banged a older black skinned woman before despite her age she was 39 year old. I was surprised her kpekus flesh wasn't scattered..it was like that of a 16 year old girl

It is how u think we need this information 😠 that beats me.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by meobizy(f): 12:34am On Mar 16, 2023
Beautiful woman.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by na2016: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
sulakishop:
Virgin Mary of Nolly

This one is even better, it is Chicken meat. What about UK's own where Human meat is grown in the lab and sold as steak?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Granted N5million Bail, Smiles (Photo) / The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding / Fans To Uche Ogbodo: "You Can't Be A Bride Because Of Your Nude Photos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.