Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,525 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Please Advice Me On How Do I Kill A Local Pear Tree - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Advice Me On How Do I Kill A Local Pear Tree (516 Views)

My Avocado Pear Tree Dried Up Why? / Man Ties Tree With Juju Cloth To Scare People, But See What Happened Next. Pics / Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me On How Do I Kill A Local Pear Tree by elocas: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2023
Please, advice me on how to kill a local pear tree, which is almost growing closer to Electric high tension wire and a storey building. It will be dangerous in the future for the kids.
Please advice me, we cannot cut it because of the building but prefer to kill the tree.
Thank you
Re: Please Advice Me On How Do I Kill A Local Pear Tree by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
its very simple. go to any shop where building materials is being sold. Get 9inch nails from them. like 8 pieces. heat each of the nails in naked flame until it turns read, then with the aid of a plier and hammer fasten the nails into different points around the tree trunk. the tree wil die instantly and will dry up withn a few weeks. (The essence of using 9inch nails is to enable it get to the heart of the tree. other lesser siyes of nail may nt work.)
Re: Please Advice Me On How Do I Kill A Local Pear Tree by Waffarianman(m): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
If it's a clear place you make fire at the trunk of the tree gather dirt with lil stick and burn the trunk.

Try mix glyphosate and paraquat together peel the truck skin out and applied the mix chemicals and see how it will died in few days day time
Re: Please Advice Me On How Do I Kill A Local Pear Tree by AMI3(m): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2023
It is very simple to kill it without spending money.
What you do is just for you to carry your matchets just peal the back of the tree round i.e the first layer of the tree. Once it is expose to the sun that is it end.

I am a village man once u do that in one week the leaves will start fallen some will turn to yellow and it is the end of the tree.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On How Do I Kill A Local Pear Tree by elocas: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2023
Thank you all for your suggestions.
I will try it

(1) (Reply)

Research Plant / Corn Flour Milling Machine Manufacturer Should Also Give Consideration To Grain / Acres Of Land For Sale At Oshele Road Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.