Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship (37585 Views)

Atiku Describes Wike As Jagaban Of PDP / Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by TechW: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
helinues:

Why should Wike would have worked for Peter Obi when they are not in the same party nor have any agreement of working together.

Same way you guys blamed Tinubu for GEJ lose yet the same GEJ was seen with Tinubu after INEC declared him the winner.

In life, things can't go your way all time, they can be consistent though only if you are strategic
All I said is that he worked against him. Did I question why he didn't work for him? Changing LP votes is barbaric and anybody that does it or supports it will die a painful death, say amen to it and rest your case if you are sincere else, I have nothing to discuss with you.
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by helinues: 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
TechW:

All I said is that he worked against him. Did I question why he didn't work for him? Changing LP votes is barbaric and anybody that does it or supports it will die a painful death, say amen to it and rest your case if you are sincere else, I have nothing to discuss with you.

But Obi also benefitted from that style in 2019 election.

Should your prayers be reversed?
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by Asour: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
helinues:

Because he did not support your candidate this time around bah?

Don't you people know how to keep long time friendship with others? Must everyone having contrary opinion to you guys should be seen as a threat?

You don't get it.

Wike wasn't REQUIRED to 'support' PO.
Best he would have done was to be even neutral since he supposedly had no dog in the fight.

In Rivers State (I was born there but didn't even vote) he allegedly allowed his boys overturn results clearly in favour of PO. Glaring examples are on IREV portal.

Again, his support wasn't REQUIRED. He was just expected to be neutral at best.
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by Hamiltonii: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
God1000:
Wike is a betrayer, he's a self centered and egomaniac governor

He's not a betrayer, the Igbo betrayed him first at the PDP presidential Primaries, they voted Atiku.
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by babajero(m): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
helinues:
Peter Obi did not make proper consultation across those who matter in Nigeria about his ambition.

Obi would have won SS convincingly had he build good structure in the region.

His North performance is just too poor. No effect of Datti Ahmed in the results .

Btw, I think Obi's supporters also contributed largely towards the outcome of the results. Reno managed Obi's tweeter account in 2019 election, The Obi that I know can never make his relationship with others so messy to the extent of attacking but Reno was instead using Obi to get at his supporters who have been attacking and threatening him
Obi would have won convincingly had the election not been between nigerians and inec.
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by babajero(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
helinues:
Peter Obi did not make proper consultation across those who matter in Nigeria about his ambition.

His North performance is just too poor. No effect of Datti Ahmed in the results .

Btw, I think Obi's supporters also contributed largely towards the outcome of the results. Reno managed Obi's tweeter account in 2019 election, The Obi that I know can never make his relationship with others so messy to the extent of attacking but Reno was instead using Obi to get at his supporters who have been attacking and threatening him
Obi would have won convincingly had the election not been between nigerians and inec. Obi didn't have any opposition party, the only opposition Obi had was inec.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by Echoban: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
dedonfranco:
Is Wike the reason why Peter Obi lost the election?

Asin eh. Even if PO had won the PDP ticket, BAT will beat him blue black easily and more silly this time.. PDP came second because of Atiku northern appeal. Northerners won't vote for PO because of PDP.

The best would have been for him to remain in PDP, become VP and bring the 2019 tsunami that only took the force of PMB to win.
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by Softmirror: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
God1000:

WIKE IS A WISE MAN, HE CHOSE WISELY!
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by emilo2bad: 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
kk2027:

There was no election to conclude this

What we witnessed on the 25th of feb was not an election at all

More like an international disgrace
Menh see pains, patient of post election defeat stress trauma PEDST disease spotted
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by success1smyn(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wike was right, it was Obi that ensured Tinubu's victory.
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by maasoap(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
God1000:

Lol. You got it twisted. Wike didn't betray anyone.
It was PDP as a party that betrayed Wike by giving its ticket to Atiku who ran to Dubai permanently after 2019 election.
It was Southern PDP delegates who betrayed Wike by voting another northerner to succeed Buhari.
And it wasn't a must that Wike should support Obi, Wike supported a Southern candidate of his choice, the candidate with winning potential
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by MountHoreb: 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
I have said it on number of occasions that those people shouting that APC won the presidential election should post their polling unit results for us to see. All of us here voted on 25th February, if it sure for you that your party won the election post your polling unit results here. Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that. Habaaaaa.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by maasoap(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
kk2027:

Judging by how election was conducted in South East grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by udemzeus(m): 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Las las Wike just sent himself into political oblivion
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by Princewell2012(m): 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
helinues:

Picking Datti is the worst mistake he ever made. The guy might be good but not influential at all. Even in his PU. he lost it. What a shame.
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by amp01(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
dapsoneh:
It's a game of political interest. Simple!
I beg to differ with Sehu Sani
Obi went to where his interest lay when he knew he wouldn't get the ticket under PDP to contest as a presidential candidate AND so did Wike. He aligned himself to where his political career will be saved. Did you expect Woke to save Athifku? Naaaa! The enemy of my enemy is my friend
None of these people has the interest of anyone at heart, they go after their interest before thinking of anyone. Don't be deceived

1000% correct.
No politician has the interest of the people at heart.its me me and me,before anybody.
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by Owontime: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
God1000:
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by Owontime: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wike knew that Obi will not win, that's why he supported the eventuall winner. Betrayal is when you make a promise to someone and you don't fulfil your promise. Did Wike promise Obi and IPOB anything?
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by Edipet(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
MountHoreb:
I have said it on number of occasions that those people shouting that APC won the presidential election should post their polling unit results for us to see. All of us here voted on 25th February, if it sure for you that your party won the election post your polling unit results here. Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that. Habaaaaa.
APC and PDP got their vote from villages, Lp did not do work in the rural areas. Rural areas vote is what gave Tinubu 8m+, if you did go to rural areas that day, you will know that , they didn't know anything about LP
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by DMerciful(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
Obi won, INEC rigged the election for Tinubu.
Get that into yoyr head!
helinues:

Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by JOemmy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wike and his gang in rivers are just scared to loose all the oil wells rivers stole from imo and abia that's why he decided to rig for tinibu instead supporting obi an igbo man who is more closer to him.
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Obi is only good for Side-chick not worth to be married tongue
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by damkin24(m): 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
God1000:
All these just because he didn't support Obituary?
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by Munzy14(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
God1000:
Wike = Self centered element.😂😂
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
helinues:

didn't Obi do everything possible to bring Kwankwaso over to his side?

If Kwankwaso had agreed to be his running mate, do u think we will be here still talking about d election that He has prolly won since Feb 25th?
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by OfoIgbo: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Putindbutt:

Who are the world leaders withdrawing their congratulatory messages?
And what stops Obi from jumping on the next flight to Benue, etc to go sympathize with them?, after all, he was everywhere during the flooding with camera following him and the first to send condolence messages on Twitter . Why is the "saint" not following up anymore on his eye service?

Why should he go to Benue when you all will immediately accuse him for playing ethnic politics, because he will be calling out your Fulani masters?

Your masters even tried to assassinate him a few weeks ago for campaigning in Katsina
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by Demolakay: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
helinues:

Dattis effect was nt felt, yet LP got almost half of d votes in Kaduna, won Plateau, Nasarawa, Abuja,got good votes in Benue,Taraba,Niger etc. Are dose places in d south?

D truth is,d election was rigged, obis party has no structure to protect his votes in d north,so it was easy for it to be shortchanged, Obi did nt av enuf time for political alignment,because he joined d labour party in June. D election held in February.

Infact his achievement is legendary, supposing he had enuf tym to play politics of alignment, d results will be incontestable.

Even at dat,am vry sure he won d election.INEC nd d Nigerian cabals seeing where d election is heading decides to rig for one of deir own.

God will soon expose all of Dem, write it down somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by Jack500: 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
kk2027:

Keep hallucinating, you will soon wake up
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by kingyakos: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wike wey go soon die
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by Demolakay: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
helinues:

Why should Wike would have worked for Peter Obi when they are not in the same party nor have any agreement of working together.

Same way you guys blamed Tinubu for GEJ lose yet the same GEJ was seen with Tinubu after INEC declared him the winner.

In life, things can't go your way all time, they can be consistent though only if you are strategic

Was he In APC dat he rigged for?
Oga goan sit down,u made no sense.
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
God1000:

Betray or deception is Lawyer's stock-in-trade
Re: Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship by ikpumbe(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
helinues:

My issue with your kind of people is you will change Monika when your theiftnubu starts misbehaving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / PGF Shops For Obaseki’s Replacement / Garba Hamman Julde Stoned In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.