Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

CLOSED ASAP - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / CLOSED ASAP (374 Views)

Closed: Content Writer Needed Urgently / 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP / A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED ASAP by donshegzy: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2023
Hello writers,

NOW CLOSED!!
Re: CLOSED ASAP by Champwrites(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Dear Hiring Manager,
My name is Moses and I'd like to work as a Content Writer for your company. I'm a professional content writer with great expertises writing for varieties of businesses. I write 100% unique, and well structured contents based on clients needs.

I’m confident that with my exceptional talents, I can create blog entries for your business that are both SEO-friendly and filled with interesting material.

This is the link to my portfolio: https://udahmoses.contently.com/
The attached document is my resume. I look forward to hearing from you
Thanks for your consideration!

+2347061794214 (WhatsApp)
mosesoluwaseyi100@gmail.com
Re: CLOSED ASAP by emmanex2000: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
Good morning sir/ma,

This is my area of expertise. I deliver non-plagiarized and high grammar contents that are highly optimized and rank high on Google.

You can contact me on:
emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com or my whatsapp business number @ 07012809662.

I will be glad working with you to making your projects a huge success. Thank you.
Re: CLOSED ASAP by emmanex2000: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Good morning sir/ma,

In need of a content writer or copy writer with years of experience? If yes, search no further!!!!

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles, seo-writing including surfer, tech, b2b tech, YouTube scripts, financial articles, cryptoarticles, academic writings, product reviews, rewriting and so on. These also includes ebooks ranging from fiction, non-fiction, and course contents.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammar articles within the stipulated time. I also check my works with professional plagiarism tools.

It will be my pleasure working with you to making your projects a huge success.

Contact me via 07012809662
Email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service.
Thank you.
Re: CLOSED ASAP by emmanex2000: 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Good afternoon sir/ma,

In need of a content writer or copy writer with years of experience? If yes, search no further!!!!

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles, seo-writing including surfer, tech, b2b tech, YouTube scripts, financial articles, cryptoarticles, academic writings, product reviews, rewriting and so on. These also includes ebooks ranging from fiction, non-fiction, and course contents.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammar articles within the stipulated time. I also check my works with professional plagiarism tools.

It will be my pleasure working with you to making your projects a huge success.

Contact me via 07012809662
Email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service.
Thank you.
Re: CLOSED ASAP by emmanex2000: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
Good morning sir/ma,

This is my area of expertise. I deliver non-plagiarized and high grammar contents that are highly optimized and rank high on Google.

You can contact me on:
emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com or my whatsapp business number @ 07012809662.

I will be glad working with you to making your projects
Re: CLOSED ASAP by DamDiva9: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
donshegzy:
Hello writers,

I need an SEO writer with a good grasp of the English grammar and ability to write crisp and clear articles. This can be a long-term collaboration for the right fit.

Basic requirements:

- Decent English grammar and communication skills
- Attention to detail and great communication
- No late submissions past deadline without prior notification
- Conversational and friendly, yet authoritative writing style
- Ability to work with a brief

I'll provide a detailed brief for all articles to be written. In turn, you'll conduct a light research and put the article together following the brief. Please, I need only competent writers.

Good afternoon
I'm interested in working with you You can contact me on 09053598940
Re: CLOSED ASAP by Kennystar08(m): 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
I am interested. Here is my WhatsApp number and email address
kennethnwachukwu97@gmail.com
Re: CLOSED ASAP by Claronwrites: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
donshegzy:
Hello writers,

I need an SEO writer with a good grasp of the English grammar and ability to write crisp and clear articles. This can be a long-term collaboration for the right fit.

Basic requirements:

I'll provide a detailed brief for all articles to be written. In turn, you'll conduct a light research and put the article together following the brief. Please, I need only competent writers.
Please, I'm interested in the writing job. My number: 07068465231
Re: CLOSED ASAP by emmanex2000: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
A movie script writer needed asap. Contact on 07012809662
Re: CLOSED ASAP by Olabassit: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
donshegzy:
Hello writers,

Basic requirements:

Let's chat on Whatsapp. 08120966854
I'm a top-rated writer and seller on Upwork.
Re: CLOSED ASAP by Eseedos(f): 6:56am On Mar 15, 2023
I am a competent content writer please contact me on 08051325065

(1) (Reply)

Book Review: The Graduate’s Handbook: Your No-nonsense Guide For What Comes Next / Top-class Fiction Writers Needed. / Are You Good At Writing Tech Articles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.